Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So How Are You Still Alive?

Started by Alegretto, May 25, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Minoru maintained his benign smile. "No need to worry yourself dear cousin. Me and Seiki were simply having a conversation and he wished to convey to me the degree to which he has recovered. Unfortunately, I believe that he may have overestimated his own health."

He tried to look pensive. "On second thought, maybe you should check on him. He may have exhausted himself. We certainly wouldn't want dear cousin Seiki hurt any more than he already is. Take my best wishes with you on your visit."

Anadwen

Isako's red eyes widened as she listened to Minoru, but then, she nodded, gripping her fingers around his forearm. "Very well then." she spoke, and without asking whether he wants it, or not, she opened the door again.

Seiki gave her a cold look from beneath the shadows of his long hair, lying across his face. "Leave. Do not disturb me." he spoke, voice just a little louder than a whisper, and Isako could see how his back arched on the mat as he drew a forced breath in, eyes glaring coldly at her. She quickly backed up, pushing Minoru behind herself, and slid the door back in place.

The look she gave him was very serious.
"What happened there?"

Alegretto

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply Ana, but I don't really know where to go from here :|))