Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Party With Some Real Fireworks! (Connloathian Civil War/Open to Nobles)

Started by kleineklementine, May 28, 2014, 07:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

YOOOOO I could offer up my nobleman, Delwyn! 8D He could totally stumble upon Kentamin if ya wanted!

Or just chill on the dance floor hunting da laydeez. >8D

OR STUFF.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

You should totally do that <3
He could 'rescue' Kentamin, or I have like a million noble ladies he could run into lol
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

I too have a nobleman, Elaros K'Rvain. He's super cool, and a wandering pleasure-seeker from a far-off nation. He'd never miss out on a party like this, especially with the Grand Duke in attendance.

visualspice

unfortunately, the event is for Connlaothian nobles- (as the hostess is a picky B*tch >_> )
However, if you had an idea for him to sneak in or something to get a taste of the decadence that is a Hellvion ball, it could be possible XD I mean if he's clever enough, that is lol
But the hostess, Duchess Melora, will not be pleased!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Well, these balls are known for the excess and decadence! Elaros would consider it a sin if he didn't try to at least get in (both legitimately and otherwise). I'm sure if he procured the correct papers, he could request to join the festivites as an envoy from Drakkona, giving him a legitimate reason to be there (and meet the Grand Duke!).

visualspice

XD

Well, when I'm more awake, I'll see what ideas I can come up with to toss your way ^_^
I have so many nobles to work with, though for some reason, I giggle at the idea my character Davina might run into a lizard man.

DaGlobster

Not just any lizard man, a sexy PARTY LIZARD MAN!...

...Who's bringing drugs...

...And will probably try to get in her pants...

...and everyone else's pants, actually...

visualspice

Melora will not be pleased |:<
but keep in mind, chaos will happen here (though I suppose that's the whole point of this event? >D )

Though a part of me thinks it might be funny if he were to run into Iyla again here (like something that takes place after our current thread) lol

ALSO
to others who might be interested- I've got a ton of nobles who could be there to be a tragic victim of this event, or even coming out as a hero- so if you'd like to play some lord or lady in an epic ball that ends with a blast- just post here to let us know :D

Anadwen

I could theoretically have Nia appear, and maybe bring her parents and little brother along. And if you want, Spice - because I'm mean - I COULD have her be the victim of some chaos >:D
Or Sen, her little brother, what would in return fire Nia up, and chaos would ensue! Mwahaha!

DaGlobster

That idea sounds so great, Spice! Iyla and Elaros can bump into each other at the punch bowl or something. Melora can be as unpleased as she wants. Elaros don't care none! Besides, if it's the correct kind of chaos, Elaros will probably be all for it.

visualspice

I'll have to read Nia's profile when I have a chance, Ana XD
And globbers, that sounds good to me lol
If you want, we can end our current thread where it is? Unless you'd want to continue that one but it might be funny that they keep running into each other at these extravagant parties lol
But she'll be pretty pissed to realize HE'S there.
But possibly elated at the same time- considering she KNOWS he has one of the shadow seeds she desires XD

D< she must have them all

Anadwen

And perhaps Iyla can drag Athran along onto one of those parties... He'd be yearning to turn it to a bloodbath but he'd know he can't XD

DaGlobster

Oh yeah, Elaros is going to have some fun with Iyla at that party, mostly lightly teasing her as if she was an old flame. Elaros is like that. Concerning our thread, I'm down for keeping it going, but if you think where it is now is a good stopping point, that's alright with me.

visualspice

I'll have to think on it, globster!- and also, @Anadwen , I'll have to think on when this thread takes place. She might not have met Athran at this point, so she wouldn't have him to drag around lol.