Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Drinking Daisies (Jelly!)

Started by zozee9, January 23, 2014, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Tanya froze as a hand was pressed against her mouth. Then, after a few seconds of being dragged, she finally reacted and gave the cold hand a quick little lick. A content smile grew on her face and her eyes lit up. It was such an adventure!

Unable to withstand the silence, however, Tanya continued the song she had been singing before. But because her mouth was covered, she was restricted to simply humming it. Which, in her drunken mind, was more than enough fun.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

"Shut up already!" Anoriel hissed, pushing Tanya forth down the corridor. But before she could add another snarky remark, it ended. Before them was a hole in the wall...

She stepped forwards into the empty space, and looked out. They were on a narrow stone terrace, far above a valley in the mountains. "I guess... We're not getting anywhere from here... It's steep as hell." she whispered.

zozee9

Tanya leaned over and looked out, going farther over than was safe given her intoxication. But she managed to not fall and instead cocked her head sideways after standing up straight again. "Huh," she muttered, confused. "I know we came from this direction." That's why she led them down the path, after all. "Maybe there is a hidden door somewhere? Or maybe this view is just an illusion!"

And just like that, Tanya started to take a step over the ledge...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.