Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"My more regular clients tend to be the big shots, the rich men looking for a thrill. But because each night fluctuates with the crowd, so does my clientele."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall laughed.  "Sounds like my usual night.  Big shots trying to use their wealth to push their weight around. Sometimes it works.  Sometimes not so much."  He chuckled, his hands growing more intense on her lower back.  "Speaking of big shots...or people that think they are, you wouldn't have happened to know a man by the name of Redan Gordrin, would you?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight let out soft noises of appreciation, but when Chagall asked specifically about Redan Gordrin, she grew silent a moment, both lost in thought and the pleasure of being massaged.
"I'm not allowed to speak about my clients, but a client of mine, he is. Though he's only a man that's been around here more recently. I'm not sure he's a local, why?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"He was a friend of mine," Chagall said casually.  "I hadn't seen him in such a long time.  He was always the creature of habit and frequented establisments such as these.  We were old buddies.  Last I heard he was in Ketra...and last seen with you," Chagall said.  "In fact...he's dead."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight visibly tensed at that last comment. But after a moment, as the reality sunk in, she murmured, "Dead?"

Lion

"Dead as a trampled cat," Chagall murmured, his voice falling low.  "Now seeing as he was last seen with you...one might put two and two together.  I wouldn't say I'm one of them, but..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Are you implying he had too much fun with me and keeled over?" she asked, prettily. "Because, Darling," she continued to speak, pausing him from massaging her as she placed a hand upon his wrist and turned to face him. "I'm a whore, not a murderer. This is my day and night job."

Lion

Chagall gave her a smile and placed a hand on either side of her head.  "I know, darling.  But it is rather suspicious don't you think?  Now I know you kow more than you're telling.  You followed Gordrin.  Why?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Why would you think I know more than that? I'm a night girl. Just ask anyone here. I was in the Peach all night."
And then she added, with just a fluctuation of her defiant expression, "I was ill."

Lion

Chagall laughed and leered at her.  "There's no longer a need to be coy.  You admit to knowing Gordrin.  You saw him that night before he vanished.  What did you say to him? Others have seen you outside the Peach, so don't lie to me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Sugar, I think you're getting confused," she told him, batting her eye lashes at him as she smiled. "Do you miss your friend that much? Or do you wish for me to pretend I was there? Remember, you're paying for whatever you want this evening. So if you want me to be that sort of bad girl..."s he told him, drawing her fingers up his chest. "Just let me know. And I can be whatever it is you want me to."

Lion

"Really?"  Chagall grinned a little.  "How bad can you be?  What kind of bad does a girl like you like to get into?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I've got ropes, chains, you name it. I'll even spank you for free," she told him with a wink. "But it's really up to you, darling," she told him, cupping his face. "You paid for me. I'm all yours. And all the fantasy that entails."

And hopefully that'd be enough of a distraction from his question.

Lion

Chagall's grin only grew wider as he leaned over her.  "You must be quite fond of misadventures.  I think some ropes would be quite...exciting.  A whip if you have it too," he smirked, leaning down and pecking her lips softly.  "I don't mind a little domination, if you don't." 

Of course, he wasn't really distracted at all.  It might make it easier for questioning if she was held in one place, however.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight grinned.
"Anything for the paying man," she cooed. "And do you prefer to be tied down, or shall I?"

Lion

He smirked, splaying breath across her lips, tasting them, a little.  "You, restrained.  Just to get a taste for how it feels."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight chuckled.
"Darling, I've been tied up before." And she rose from the bed and gave him a wink. "Though I'm sure a smart man like yourself can be creative with it." And she moved to a nearby drawer and pulled out some rope- black, silky rope, which she tossed his way.
"So..." she said, tossing her wild black hair out of her face. "Shall we do this the hard way, or the easy way?" She asked, stealing a kiss from his lips. "The hard way being you have to earn the right to tie me up." And her smirk grew at that.

Lion

Chagall's brows furrowed at her last words and he frowned just a bit.  He didn't think he had to work even more after having already paid for the night, but he inwardly sighed and turnes his lips into a wry grin. "Story of my life, sister," he snickered.  "And just what do I have to do to earn this right?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well, it's up to you, sugar. Whatever you prefer. If you just want me to lay here and get tied up, by all means, go ahead. However, if you want a bit more of a challenge.... you'll have to catch me and force me beneath those ropes, if you know what I mean," she cooed, tossing him another wink as her hand smoothed across his chest, then up his throat to where it rested just beneath his chin.

Lion

She knew how to entice didn't she.  Chagall would play her game, for now.  "I don't mind a little chase," he said lowly, leaning in to kiss her. But he rolled off of her and took the rope securely in hand, looking at her over his shoulder.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn