Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And by the time he had the rope in hand and looking over his shoulder, Star light seemed to all but vanished. Truthfully, she had simply rolled off the bed and remained a looming figure behind the bed curtains, watching... waiting for what he'd do.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He always did relish a good chase, a hunt for the pure fun of it and he stepped around the bed, watching her, eyes gauging her as he gripped the rope and took a step toward her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

As he approached, naturally, she moved away, light on her feet and side stepping to the other side of the bed. And through the veil, she was smiling, but her dark eyes never once left his.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall followed, slowly at first, gliding on the floor with subtle, predator grace before he bolted after her.  He had long legs and was nimble enough to quickly circumvent the bed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

And that's when she made a leap for the bed, tumbling across it and landing on the floor of the opposing side, using her ears to listen to which way he'd come for her next.

Lion

A tumbler eh?  He wasn't expecting that.  She moved quickly, with anticipation, not quite in the usual way he might have assumed a prostitute would be trained in.  She knew what she was doing.  Even a roll could be difficult to execute properly without practice in the proper technique.  It was too easy to sprain one's neck, or hurt their spine altogether.  Chagall sidestepped the bed, seeming to come around again when he threw himself up onto the bed, lunging for her.  "C'mere!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight gasped when he came for her suddenly, and her attempt to roll off the bed to escape resulted in a half fail. For he had managed to grab her wrist but the rest of her managed to tumble away, but soon became tangled in the silky drapes.

Lion

Chagall moved with animal agility and he was upon her, wrapping the drapes around her, trying to knot her within them like a sack.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight let out a gasp, hands and feet pushing against the drapes for a way out, but the man was swift and she soon realized she was caught. Not thinking she'd be caught so easily, she pressed one final palm against the drapery and left it there. With a smirk, she looked into his face and said, "Nice catch."

Lion

Chagall raised a brow at her, holding her securely in the drap bundle before shifting his arms around her to tie the silk ribbon securely.  "Everyone thinks they can get away.  You're more slippery than most.  You tumble like an acrobat.  Impressive."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight gave him a smug grin from behind the dark drapes.
"I get a lot of practice. You'd be surprised what I'm paid to do." And as she studied his face, she found herself asking, "So what are you going to do with me now? Now that you've got me all caught up here. Looks like I'm completely at your mercy." And she gave a playful pout at that.

Lion

Chagall smirked, even laughed a little as he secured the knots and plopped her on the bed.  "Question you of course, now that you can't get away.  Tell me what you know about our mutual friend Redan," he said, staring down at her sternly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight only laughed at him, but after seeing his expression, her own grew serious.
"Are you seriously going to waste your night questioning me on him?"

Lion

Chagall's eyes just stared at her with a glare and he tightened his expression.  "Yes.  Now talk."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What?" she struggled within the drapery. "I told you what I know. You can't possibly think I'd have anything more than that to do with him. I already went through this. I'm not a murderer. And I have no idea who could have done it. He was just a patron. That was all. And I treat all paying customers the same."

Lion

"There's more," Chagall grabbed a knot from the ribbon and pulled it tighter, tightening all the knots.  "Redan isn't known for being more than just a little, shall we say, friendly with certain objects in his possession.  On the night you saw him last, did you see anything he might have been carrying, or heard something he likely would have been bragging about?  It would be in your best interests to be honest with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"The only thing out of the ordinary was he didn't seem like the typical high paying man. But not all rich paying men are the same, so I don't like to assume. He was a bit rough around the edges, and seemed a tad bit... possessive, but some men just like to get it off that way." And she paused, scowling at him. "Now will you let me go? I don't know much more than that. And sugar, next time you want to play these sort of games, I'd like to know ahead of time. It isn't in my routine to treat men who like... this sort of kinky shit, get one I'm saying? I'm here for pleasure, your pleasure. But I'm not exactly a woman who meets all types of men's need."

Lion

Chagall pursed his lips for a moment, raising a brow at her observation and his eyes dulled.  He received neither pleasure nor joy from this side of his work.  There was some satisfaction to be sure, in a job well done.  But that was far from now at this moment and Chagall turned away from her for a brief moment to clean-up and reclothe, fixing his shirt when he returned to her.  "How possessive exactly?" he asked, not untying her just yet. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight was scowling within her drapery prison. If only she had some sort of weapon or knife to cut herself out, but as it was- she was completely and utterly at this man's mercy, and she doubt fingernail's could do the job. She jutted out her chin almost defiantly when he went on to inquire. She could have spit on him.

"What do you think I mean? I'm a whore and my body is offered up to all paying men of the world. Let's just say this man seemed to be looking for some sort of.. permanent solution to his problem, if you know what I mean." And she made a displeased face towards him. "But I can't see how any of this can help you out. If you're looking for his killer..."
And here she paused, realizing she shouldn't be so forward as she huffed.
"You should have tried asking around to the other places he frequented. I'm sure they'd have more information than pointing you to just one whore."

Lion

"Funny you say that.  They pointed me to you," he said quietly.  He narrowed his eyes at her, starting to lose his patience, but he'd try pressing her a little more.  She could have only so many generic answers.

He grabbed her suddenly and peered up at the drapery around the bed and ripped it down, tearing it and binding it around her feet, tightly knotting it securely and pulling her up around the bar that held the curtains so that she was upside down. 

"Are you sure there wasn't anything else?" he asked, knotting the drapery so that it was secure and he raised a brow at her.  "Nothing else that stemmed outside of his usual puffery?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn