Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

At his questioning, she drew a line down the black star on her eye and then, showed him the black paint on her fingers before taking it to her own tongue. She lapped off the paint and softly moaned.
"It's a sweet paste, but works doubly as body paint," she told him, amused by his reaction. Most men who were treated to it, were normally surprised. It was, after all, part of her little secret for her midnight rendez-vous patrons.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall's smile widened.  "Indeed?  I am pleasantly surprised.  Do these paints have different flavors?" he wondered, taking her finger and sucking off what paint remained, pulling it out with a pop.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her smile broadened.
"But of course. The black is a rich, sweet licorice. The red- a tantalizing tart cherry, and this one- the blue, is my favorite," she said, picking up the small, edible paint canisters and setting them at the edge of her bed. "This one.."s he said, holding it up for him to see as she dipped a finger in and painted it across his bottom lips. "Is a rare and succulent treat." And she leaned forward, pressing her lips unto his, eyes closing as she drank from him, then used her tongue, running it over the flavor as she softly moaned. "It's blue raspberry. A taste that's tangy and tickled yours senses," she purred, and leaned in to lick and kiss at his lips again, a hand cupping his face as she did so. And when she was done, she smiled.
"Which flavor would you like to try first?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall physically shivered and he licked his lips in the wake of their kiss and he beamed at her with sharpened teeth.  "I wouldn't mind trying them all.  But I think I'll go with your favorite first," he said with a widened grin.  He dipped a finger into the blue paint and painted them around her nipples and leaned down to taste the paint off of them.  "Hmm.  You're right.  Tangy and yet sweet."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight grinned and leaned her body forward, allowing him full access to her breasts.
"Don't be stingy now," she said, digging four fingers into the paint and moving to lather one entire breast, then moving to do the same with the other. "Please, indulge."

Lion

"I didn't want to be presumptuous," he confessed with a laugh before leaning down and running a tongue on the underside of her left breast before closing his lips around her nipple, gently sucking there.  He did the same to the other before taking more paint and dragging it down along her belly, his lips soon following.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Humming with delight, she felt her nipples grow hard, tense, as if they could cut glass. They were so sensitive that his tongue made her shiver. Coaxing him to continue, she dragged her fingers through his hair, then took a fistful and gripped it gently as she gasped softy each time he lapped at an exceptionally hot spot that had her toes also curling into the bed.

Lion

"You're shivering," he murmured against her skin, as he continued to roam south.  "Are you cold?"  He smirked, taking more paint as he went, lapping his toungue along her lower belly and kissing as he went.  She tasted sweet, like water and her belly was cool beneath his lips.  "You tremble too..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight smiled when he picked up on her reaction.
"It's your touch, Willem. Your tongue is so hot, and the way it laps against me... " she bared her teeth and shivered again. "It sends thrills across my skin."

Lion

"Good.  I was wondering if there was a draft in here," he laughed, finding his lips just above the skin of her sex, the sweet smell of her essence there.  He fook the liberty of slathering paint there, though he refrained from lapping at it.  Instead he splayed his breath across it, kissing up along her hip, his hands smoothing up her thighs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her eyes fluttered closed, teeth sinking into her bottom lips as she breathed out a moan. Toes curled into the bed, and fingernails into his skin as they smoothed down his back, leaving light indentations of half-moon shapes in their wake. She didn't mind this sort of treatment, her body at the complete mercy of this man, but she couldn't help but let her mind drift away, wondering if she'd ever do this sort of thing for a real lover-
but then recalling this was her life,a nd she was chained to it, she shivered and tried to snuff that dream out. But it was difficult, for it was the one thing that seemed to keep her sane, and to play up that fantasy role helped make each night with a different man more manageable.
The breath upon her sex made her suck in her lower lip, squirming lightly beneath him as she enjoyed each an every attentions he made in sin.

Lion

He'd teased her long enough, he thought and leaned in toward the heat of her sex, taking his time to taste her.  He explored the folds her sex with care and attention, listening to her body, her twitches, her moans, her tenses, until he could feel her shuddering against him and he pulled his head back up, leering at her, crawling back up her body.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His tongue worked like magic, licking her and making her shiver. She was.nearly drawing blood with how deeply her teeth sunk into her lips, and when he stopped she released and breath and smiled.
"Shall we try the cherry?" She asked, lifting the jar up for him invitingly.

Lion

Chagall laughed, laying down beside her.  "Certainly," he murmured and opened the cannister with a pop.  "So, maybe most men don't bother asking you and you don't have to answer, but I'm curious.  How long have you been in employ here?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Long enough to know," she went on, dipping a finger into the cherry paint and spreading it across his lips. "What men desire," she licked at his lips, slowly, sensually before moving painted fingers across his throat and chest, kissing thereas her hair tickled his flesh. "Long enough to know what will make them beg to come back." And she dipped morepaint onto her fingers, painting lower and licking him clean until she paused just before his cause then proceded to lather her hand in paint before gripping his cock and coating it well. Then getting on all.fours before him, she began to lap her tongue slowly and hotly down his length.

Lion

Chagall's eyes were half-lidded, watching her intently as she teased and tantalized and already he could feel his body hardening, hungry, eager.  But he was not quite yet ready, not until her tongue found her way to him.  Only then did his cock grow, begin to swell, thicken considerably.  "That I can believe," he murmured, moaning softly, but keeping himself in check.  "Those men were pretty upset when a newcomer like myself won the bidding."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight smiled as she continued to run her tongue along his length, feeling him grow with each wet caress. And when she felt he was nearly as hard as he ought to, she then took his length into her mouth, slowly at first, before easing all of it in to the wet confines beyond her lips, and once his cherry flavored cock was inside, she gave a suck and began to enjoy the sweet and salty flavor as she moaned.

Lion

He moaned loudly, arching his back at the feeling of her sucking.  It had been some time since anyone gave him a decent cocksucking.  The last one was a mess.  He tensed and eased here and there, his fingers burying themselves into her hair as she sucked his cock, pushing her head down with light pressure.  "Gods above!  You weren't kidding," he panted and undulated his hips slightly in rhythm with her head as his cock continued to grow.  "That's it.  Nice and deep.  Suck right there.  Don't be stingy, now.  You're doing great. Yeah...  yeah...oh...  Don't stop."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

This new client would be hers, as all of the patron's before her were. She'd make him realize why he'd need to keep coming back for more; for the fun, for the sin. And he tasted divine, the body paints did wonders and helped evoke a lot of playful ideas as her lips continued to sample of him, tasting him until the last bits of cherry flavored paint were long gone and he was at full size between her lips.

Lion

His eyes rolled back into his head and his throat had grown hoarse from moans.  He nearly ripped some hair from her scalp as the pleasure grew with intensity.  He whimpered, shuddering as his body neared his peak until he came at last.  "I think I know why they call you Starlight," he panted.  "You know how to make a man see stars."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn