Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Starlight swallowed his seed and her smile grew. She licked off any excess on her lips and gave the man a once over.
"Trust me, that won't be the last time either, love." And she moved to nestle in beside him, a hand stroking his hair. "What is it your desire? Is it time for you to rest? Or do you wish to play more games? Do not forget, I am yours all night." And she leaned forward, her lips brushing dangerously close to his as a hand raked through his hair. "Only yours," she whispered, lashes hanging low.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Chagall's eyes glittered in the dark, warm in the candlelight and he grinned, raising a hand to stroke her cheek and push her hair from her face.  "Then we shouldn't waste a minute of it, love.  The night is young after all," he murmured, before leaning in to kiss her, softly, sweetly, almost like a lover.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Starlight smiled through the kiss. It was warm and soft and palpable. She could melt right into him, so she did, hooking one leg around his hips and drawing her arms around him lightly as they smoothed and graced over his body.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

It was easy.  Maybe a little too easy to melt against her, to feel her and to taste her lips.  It was different this time, a little deeper, a little hotter for her lips seemed to fit against his and he leaned against her to relish in it all the more.  "Hmm," he moaned, finding his fire return, pretending for a moment that this was more than one night.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Most of her clients, she hated to say, were rather frantic and sloppy. If you were coming into a whore house, you had one idea in mind- to fuck. But this man, it seemed and felt, well different. Though she was no fool, and knew he was stilla  paying customer; still, it was refreshing to have someone kiss her like that. It was a lover's kiss, both tender but filled with passion, which helped to fuel the fire building within her belly. And as he moaned, so did she, and simply just let herself enjoy the moment as a man and woman should.

Lion

Their kiss grew more and more heated as he pressed into her, his hands feeling her all over as he took her again and again.  It wasn't until hours later that he lay half-asleep, exhausted, glittering and glistening in the dimmed candelight.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight too, was thoroughly exhausted. And content as well. It had been sometime since she herself thoroughly enjoyed a patron. But she wasn't one to share any confessions, or her other jobs, so she simply sighed in contentment beside him and stretched out at length, curling her toes and fingers into the bed and laying with her face half buried in the bed.

Then, tiredly, she opened her eyes and smiled at him warmly.
"Do you wish to rest now?" she asked in a gentle whisper, a voice barely above a breath.

Lion

"I think I could sleep for a week," Chagall admitted, stretching out against her.  He turned on his side, smiling at her and reaching along her side.  "You really wore me out.  I think I pulled a muscle."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight gave an appreciative smirk at the comment.
"I'll take that as a compliment." And her hand smoothed down his side. "Would you like a massage? I can help work out those kinks."

Lion

"I was just about to offer the same thing.   But certainly."  He laid down on his back, propping a pillow up under his head and he grinned at he.  "Work your magic, darling."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And work her magic she did, kneading her fingers into the tight muscles of his back and shoulder and finding him very tense, despite their relative calm.
"You're still so tense. You must have a very difficult job."

Lion

"I'll admit, my job is more stressful than most.  I do quite a bit of traveling.  And long journies can throw a few kinks to a body, no matter how strong."  He melted underneath her touch.  "Hmm.  Gah, that knot right there."  He turned a little and cracked his back.  Turning his head, he looked at her.  "What about you?  You do a lot of traveling?" 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Travel?" Such an inquiry made the Peach chuckled. "Darling, my life is here." And she let her hands drift up his shoulders, then smoothed down his arms. And as she leaned over him, her long dark hair tickled at his back. "I belong here, and to the night."

Lion

"The night.  My favorite time of day.  I always had this thought that it was a world all it's own and those that dwell within it...a breed their own.  Perhaps we have more in common than I first thought," he murmured through a chuckle.  "You like to explore the city at night I take it?  I suppose I ought to wonder if you ever get a night off that is."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight smirked.
"The night time is the best time. But I am here to simply serve my customers. There is not much time for anything else."
Or freedom...
Though it would be nice to see more of the world her customers were from...
But she kept on smiling, kept on massaging him, hoping to relax him as her lips followed her hands as they worked.

Lion

She was truly a mistress of her art.  He smiled in contentment as she worked his back and he practically melted into the bed.  "That is a shame.  Your hands feel like heaven," he murmured but turned around in the midst of her massage and took her arms in his hands.  "Why don't you lay down for a moment?  It's your turn," he murmured.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You want to give me a massage?" she asked, turning to him with a smirk. But not one to argue, or pass up a chance to be spoiled, she move to lay on her belly and waited for his hands to perform.

Lion

Chagall smiled as he leaned over her and slowly worked his hands with good pressure against her upper back, He pressed against her muscles and thumbs into the skin of her shoulders.  "You don't get the chance to indulge in attention often do you?" he murmured.  "You seem surprised I wanted to do this myself.  I don't mind with sharing the relaxation."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Well, not many men would pay to massage their peach. Not that I'm complaining," and she sighed contentedly beneath his touch. "Do as you please," she moaned.

Lion

"Good, now relax," he murmured.  His hands worked gently but firmly down her back, running his palms and thumbs down her lowerback and up it again.  "So tell me, do you get many regulars here?  Every one asks for you, but not all can afford you.  Do you ever get the sort of client that just manages to come up with the right money night after night?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn