Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Art Camp! <3

Started by zozee9, August 04, 2014, 05:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Okay, so I know I have an art thread, but I figured I'd start this one just for my stuff from camp. :) I'm just going to be uploading things as I get pics and straighten them some and stuff (these aren't in the order that I created them), and I'll give a brief explanation of each one. :3 Honestly, my time at art camp were three of the best weeks in my life. <3

The first one I'm putting up is a collage I did. It was an in class thing... no idea how long it took. It was inspired by a picture of Marilyn Monroe. :)

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

Here's another piece! I think it's pretty obvious, but this one isn't done. xD I never got to the paper in the middle. It was white and I knew the shadows reflecting the colors from the other papers would be a pain to paint, so I was saving it for last. Then class ended and I was out of time. So oh well. :3

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

So... I probably spent around four hours on that stupid pot/vase/container thingy. It's something we had in our still-lifes before, and I always hated it. So when my painting teacher put it there for me to paint, I was determined to master it. I am quite content with how it turned out, though I used so much time that I had to make up the cloth on the bottom to be able to finish in time. There's still more I need to do to that cloth to make it look realistic, and I obviously need to paint a background (and clean up the edges of that pot thingy in the process), but I'm pretty happy with this one. :)

zozee9

THIS IS DONE. Jk it definitely isn't. Did this in a half an hour. Live model. I'm content with how this turned out (even if it is completely incomplete). xD