Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So, a newbie with a new character

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2005, 01:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Right then, before I draw up the drafts for my starter character, I was just wondering whether there was room for her around these parts. I’m thinking, of making a Northern Elf, who has been either shunned/or sent out to gather knowledge. Maybe some sort of genius, whose desire to learn wasn’t quite appreciated. Also, I may somehow like to explore the idea of why the Northern Elves are in hiding.

Anyway, I would quite like to make her somehow involved with the Thieves Guild and distributing books, so they would all have to come through her hands. Also, she would be masquerading as a Light Elf.

So, does anyone have any other ideas, or suggestions? Or, is there great offence taken at the character? Oh, and would anybody like to love, cherish and role-play with me, her. Or hate, or try to trick, or, oh, I don’t know, some other sort of plot.

Anonymous

I/ We will. My character in the Supreme overlord of the vharzyym army, and we're gonna be a very busy bunch. When the theives guild become more active, we're going to ally with them, in their own best interest. We're in Zantaric, the house vharzyym thread. Just know we're quite the evil bunch, but i'm pretty sure its the most action-packed rp going right now.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oooh, goody. Well then, once I do up a character stats sheet, would you mind if I jumped into that post? Maybe having her coming for some books or something.

Rhindeer

House Vharzyym! 'Tis the thread! ^__^

My character is also in that thread. I know I say the more the merrier! ^_^ Welcome!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ooo, Yuuki is mine. ^_^
Yes! the more the merrier! I'll post my duder, then, yesh.. we can figure out a post line so no one gets left behind.