Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

She laughed slightly, teasing him some more. "Oh I'm sorry, did you want something more than a kiss?" She winked at him and the closeness between the two was skin on skin. She battered her eyelashes and gave him the look that screamed for attention. She had perfected such a look over the years, using it to easily get what she wants.

"Are you not nervous at our...closeness?" She let their noses bump together deliberately to show as an example, her body curved into his perfectly leaving little to his imagination. 

Delentus

"Hey don't turn this around on me, but to answer your question. I didn't at first, but I'm fine with just talking to you still." he said to her, ignoring her last question. Instead he used her movement to kiss her again, answering it with actions instead of words. Smiling at her as he inched away again, throwing his own wink at her.

"And out of the two of us, I'm starting to think that you want something more than a kiss." he added, running his hand along the side of her body idely. His smile growing with every second.

CalamityMei

She chuckled lightly until he kissed her again. This time, she relished it, melting into the kiss as her eyes closed and warmth of his closeness was comforting and exciting. All too soon Atreus broke away.

"Well then, we both better move away from each other then, before we can't help ourselves." She teased, making a move to edge away from him, her skin peeling from his and all of this is in order to tease him, the sly grin back on her face. Bella had to admit she was tempted say 'What if I do? instead to see how he'd react but instead she had chosen another response. She lay there looking at him intently, of course, she was hoping he'd pull her back to him, already missing the warmth he provided.

Delentus

He frowned slightly, disappointed that she moved away from him. But instead of just pulling her against him again, he just edged his way back against her. He couldn't deny it any longer, the contest of wills was far gone out of their minds. He just wanted to enjoy the moment he was having with Bella.

"Hey, speak for yourself on that. I can control myself just fine thank you very much." he said to her with a grin, teasing her right back for her attempt at moving away.

CalamityMei

The absence of his warmth was short-lived as he moved to her again, she couldn't help the small laugh escape her. "You just can't keep away can you?" She gave him a seductive glance as she leaned in closer and deliberately pressed herself up against him, her hands finding his long black hair and stroking it through her fingers.

"You know, control doesn't last very long some times. Especially in these kind of situations." She threw him another one of her quick winks, her chest against his so their heartbeats thumped in unison. She just couldn't help herself, the sexual tension between the two was too hard to not tease and torment about.

Delentus

"I'm confident in my willpower. What about you?" he asked, not missing a beat. And he was being honest at least, he knew he could keep this going for quite a while before he started to crack. Although how long that actually meant was a big mystery to him, and knew that it might not be as long as he would like to think it is.

Maybe he was just a little wrong about thinking the battles of wills was over. It was going to be a long, and interesting night.

CalamityMei

"Control might as well be my middle name." Her hands moved back to his chest, feeling the textures of his body, the small bumps and dips that made exploring it that much more exciting. She leaned over to his ear and couldn't help but whisper, an attempt to push him over the edge. "You see, small things like this, will really test you." She made sure that her body was flush against his.

She just couldn't help herself, this was too much fun, too exhilarating. Pulling back and giving a small kiss on the tip of his nose she smiled that sly grin once more. She wouldn't lie to herself, perhaps she wanted to see what would happen when his willpower depleted, or perhaps what he said was true, maybe he could resist her for the whole evening.

Delentus

He was just as willing as he to see who would be pushed over first. So as she ran her hands moved across her chest, his own hands were running along the side of her body and down to her thighs. Trying to also not have his plan backfire and help her wittle his own willpower away.

"Is that so? Not much of a test then really." he said, his own sly grin appearing on his face and locking his eyes with her's.

CalamityMei

Her face was flushed now, a mixture of the heat and the moment. The closeness of everything, the intimacy of it all, everything was slow and languid, both of them taking time to explore, taking their time to test each others limits.

Her fingernails raked gently down his chest, as she squirmed against him, only fractions of material separating both of them. She looked up at him, her eyes glistening and her lips ready to welcome his. Her heartbeat was in her ears, she swore it threatened to let him hear it, her chest against his it was more likely he could feel it.

"Atreus..." She said his name breathlessly, with that sexy, heavy lidded look, biting down on her bottom lip only to let it go moments after. He had to give in sooner or later, all the while she was very aware of his hand on her thigh.

Delentus

"Yes?" he asked as he leaned forward, resting his forehead on her's again. Forgetting all about the silly little contest that brought them here, and just enjoyed the moment. Knowing all to well that he was on the limits of his willpower, and of course her looking at him seductively wasn't helping him any.

He suddenly kissed her, letting all the tension that was built up out with it. Enjoying ever second of it. Then as he reluctantly moved away he couldn't help but grin again. "So what was it you wanted to say?"

CalamityMei

There was something about the way he spoke now that made her insides dance, her body welcomed his touch and her gaze allured him into the kiss. She closed her eyes, this kiss more eager than others, if only by a slight amount. Her mouth moved against his and she felt herself innately melding against him. When they broke apart, she was left the slightest bit breathless, her eyes opened slowly looking onto a grinning Atreus.

"I shouldn't be enticing you." She shared a small grin of her own, her lips threatening to kiss his again, but teasing him as she hovered an inch or so away, her eyes glancing from his lips to his eyes and back again. Her legs fidgeted as she brought them up and then back down, trying to stem away the excitement this whole situation gave her.

Delentus

Who said you're enticing me? Maybe I'm the one enticing you." he said, his grin widening. Trying to continue to ignore her attempts to break his will as he continued his own. It was then that a realization hit him.

"Are we doing this just to test each other, or is something actually going on between us?" he asked her, trying to see if he can figure out her thoughts before she actually said anything.

CalamityMei

She pursed her lips. "Oh, am I not enticing enough?" She smirked, her hands circling around his back to continue her ministrations there, her fingers dancing up and down.

She blushed then, and that really should have given him all the evidence he needed to conclude the answer to the whole scenario. As realisation hit her, she was now able to pin-point the feeling growing in her stomach, butterflies. Which lead her to believe that yes she did have feelings intermixed inside her for Atreus, but her mouth betrayed her as she opened it to speak but couldn't get the words out.

Instead, she showed him. Like he said, sometimes it was easier to show through actions and gestures, and so, this time she kissed him, passionately.

Delentus

Before he could say anything, or really prepare himself for anything he found himself in a kiss. Which surprised him, mainly because of the intensity behind it, but his surprise quickly melted away and he kissed her back just as passionately. His grip on her tightening slightly.

"I think I will take that as a yes." he said as they finally pulled away from each other. A very large smile erupting across his face, and his eyes seeming to sparkle just a little bit more than before.

CalamityMei

She shared a smile of her own, her eyes lighting up as she met his. She didn't care if it was by spontaneous chance these two had met, but the connection between felt like months of getting to know each other. She could feel his eagerness and her own too, and for the first time ever she kissed out of love.

"I wasn't sure...how to say it." She admitted, burying her face into the crook of his neck as she left small, gentle kisses there. Her breath was hot and her voice shook slightly from the sensations he was giving her as her heart felt like it was going to burst. She was never nervous in acts of affection, but perhaps, she never had properly displayed them. All of her patrons had been for money, not out of affection. This is why this moment felt so much more intense, and yet all there was going between was bare skin on skin and eager kisses.

Her hands roamed him, tracing the dip where his spine lay on his back, to cross over his waist and back onto his chest, his skin was surprisingly soft. She stayed close to him, the damp, cold air of the evening reaching its peak, and they knew nothing of it.

Delentus

He didn't really know what to say at that moment, or even what to do. He was completely lost in himself trying to figure out why he was feeling this way to someone he just met, trying to come up with a reason other than the obvious. But he couldn't deny it, he started to fall for her. It didn't even seem strange to him, or lessened at all given her profession. So all he could do is smile at her and kiss her on the nose gently.

"I think I've fallen for you Bella." he said locking his gaze with her's again, and letting his smile grow even more at that moment.

CalamityMei

His response reciprocated everything she felt and more, her insides twisted and flopped and it was in that moment she just wanted to be with him, for the night not to end. It was still young however and she let her eyes flicker over his face, and exposed chest.

"You're being very modest for someone who groped me when we first met." She swallowed down a laugh, although the smirk on her face told her she was amused. She then sat up, the covers draping precariously over her chest as she held them in place with one hand looking down at Atreus.

"You know...we both can't keep teasing all night." She said it so quietly she wouldn't blame Atreus if he hadn't of heard her. Her eyes looked down now, while the blush seeped back into her cheeks, make her have this natural radiance as the moonlight cascade over her face.

Delentus

"Maybe that was a sign of what was to come?" he more asked than said while he failed to hold back his own laugh. Taking that moment to remember how the had met, and laughing even more at how crazy it was. Wizard and whore fall in love after the wizard walks into her. What I wonderful story that would be.

It was then his turn to blush, for he did indeed hear her although barely. "Uh can you say that one more time a bit louder? I just want to make sure the "we both can't be teasing all night" was what I actually did hear." he said becoming just a little nervous again at the implications.

CalamityMei

She froze and could feel his eyes on her, maybe she should just crawl to her side of the bed and curl up in embarrassment. She laid back down and turned away from him, her bare back revealed to him as she hugged the pillow.

"I-It was nothing." She muffled into the pillow, and even though he may think she was trying to sleep, she was wide awake, her eyes open staring at the far wall.

Delentus

He knew instantly that she was lying. Which hurt him more than a little, but all he did was move closer to her. Wrapping his arm around her waist again, being as gentle as he could be.

"What is it? You can tell me." he said, barely above a whisper. Trying to see if he could get her to open to him a little, and he was honestly curious about what she said. He just had to know.