Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The shy little maiden [Pirostyle!] [closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 28, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was sitting outside, on a bench under the porch of the inside garden. This was her favorite spot. She could sit there in fetal position for hours, listening to the birds and the fountain. Humming her favorite song, she look at a squirrel climb a tree.A bird came beside her on the bench and sang a beautiful song for her. Claudia's eyes were wide open and sparkling with joy. She liked the peace of her sanctuary.

Then suddenly the bird flew away. "No, wait come back!" She begged,"...Come back..." Her eyes filled with tears and sighed deeply. Her cheeks were sparkling with hot tears in no time.

"Why am I always alone" she whispered between two sobs.

Pirostyle

A woman built like a fortress stepped up to Claudia, noticing her cry. Her thunderous footsteps had probably scared away the bird that was nearby. She knew the girl was one of her fellow Adhara sisters. There wasn't much she knew about the elfish-looking girl though, only that she was older and had many more years of experience with her ability. This girl was in almost every way Baudria's senior, and it was tradition to respect the people above you.

Baudria walked over, sitting down on the other side of the bench, trying to force out words to speak. "...Sister. What troubles you?"

She tried to sound sincere, but talking to others had always been difficult for her. It made it a slight bit easier that the woman was part elf. Other non full blooded humans could understand a bit of the discrimination.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was drenched in tears when Baudria came in and sat with her. She was a bit scared of her, since she was twice her size, and blushed when Baudria talked to her.
"I... I'm so lonely. Everyone is acting like I don't exist." She try to stop sobbing but she couln't, making it even worse. "What ih wrong with me? Have I done something wrong?" He voice ended in a soul-ripping cry and started shivering.
She rested her head on Baudria's lap, hoping she might play in her soft and silky hair (the best way to comfort her). "I don't know what to do anymore" she said in a broken voice, interrupted by some heavy sobbing.
She wrapped her arms around Baudria's waist and rubbed her face against her belly. As Claudia rubbed her face, hot tears soaked Baudria's shirt.

Even though she might have been older and more experienced then Baudria, she didn't cared. Claudia was still a little girl.

After a few minutes, she locked her glowing, full of tears, purple eyes in Baudria's and asked in a small whisper "Why aren't you doing like the others? Why aren't you bitching me like they do?" Her head returned on Baudria's laps, crying silently.

Pirostyle

Baudric didn't say anything for a while; she let the girl speak and get everything off her chest. There was a faint feeling of drops of water, probably tears on her shirt getting through. Her voice was saddening to listen to, but listening always seemed to comfort people when they were upset. A little while longer passed before the girl looked up at her again, crying and asking something.

"I have no reason to yell at you, nor should others. Don't worry about the birds either, they are timid things but will return eventually."

She had no training on trying to be comforting to others, quite the opposite. Most of her life after a turning point had been dedicated to ignoring people and all the lies and rumors they spread. The very least Baudria could do for another Adhara was lend an ear and try to be comforting.

Baudria rested her hand on Claudia's shoulder as gently as she could. "Please don't be sad, sister."

Lloyd Orodelo

Hearing about the bird soothed Claudia's mind, stopping her shivering. And when she felt Baudria's hand on her shoulder, she took it and put it in her hair. Only feeling the weight of her hand on her head made her feel a bit better.
Her small body was curled up on Baudria's laps, and to tell the truth she felt like it the safest place in the universe there. She sat on her sister's laps, looking at her in her eyes again, searching for something that she was hoping that wasn't there : Hate. When she was sure that she was telling the truth, Claudia gave hee a big hug and a brief kiss on the cheek.
"Stop calling me sister, I hate that! My name is Claudia, who are you?" she asked with a small smile on her face.
Claudia was still crying but she felt so safe with Baudia that she was forgetting why.

While looking at Braudia, she felt a little something. Something she couldn't explain and it was visible in Claudia's eyes. Something that made her do something.

Claudia brought her face closer to hers and --

Pirostyle

Baudria continued to try and comfort Claudia, feeling the girl move her hand onto her hair. It was soft, almost enough to play with. A bit of nervousness sparked through Baudria's eyes as the girl made eye contact with her for a while. A good amount of time had passed since Baudria was part of any extended interaction with someone; her mind raced with thoughts and panic about how to comfort and converse with someone else. After their eyes unlocked from each others, she felt Claudia sit up to hug her arm, and a light kiss on her cheek.

She sat there quietly. It was custom for women to touch cheeks as a greeting, but kissing was something foreign to Baudria. Being a knight of the white lily made almost completely sure of that. As the girl mentioned her aversion to being called 'sister' instead of her name, Baudria turned her head away for a moment out of embarrassment.

"I apologize, Claudia." Baudria went to wipe away tears from her cheek, it was a bit sad to see her cry. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts and composure.

"My name is Baudr-" As her eyes opened again, she found herself face to face with Claudia, just as she kissed her.

Baudria sat there, stunned. "...Claudia?"

Lloyd Orodelo

When Claudia realized what she did, her eyes went misty and the shivers came back. Her mouth opened once or twice but only to close again. She got swiftly off Baudria, hands joined in front of her face. "I- I-- ..." She tried to say how much she was sorry but her troath was packed with mixed feelings so the only thing she did was blush.
She ran inside, trying to run away of Baudria but she knew that her small legs were nothing compared to hers. Hallways after hallways, staircase after another, she reached her room. She let the door unlocked and went straight to her bed. She curled up in a ball around her pillow, sqeezing it with all her strenght in her thin and fragile arms. She cried herself to sleep before anyone could enter the room.

(Fun fact:Her room was a regular sized one, but Claudia was so small that for her the room was huge for her.)

Pirostyle

Baudria sat on the bench, still stunned as Claudia ran off. After a few minutes she finally took a deep breath and started to move again, trying to catch up to Claudia. She had seen her leave down the same hall a few times before, that was about all she knew about Claudia before now. Baudria marched up a few staircases and made it to the hall that Claudia's room was on. The half giant stepped carefully, walking around and looking for her room. Gentle sobbing at the end of the hall told Baudria exactly where the elf girl was.

An unlocked door seemed like enough of permission to enter. She stepped in, closing the door behind her and cautiously walking over to Claudia. The last thing she wanted to do was scare the tiny thing anymore. A firm hand reached out, brushing Claudia's hair and trying to wake her.

"Claudia... wake up, I'm not mad. We need to discuss this."

Today was exhausting to say the least, but no one needed any reason to distrust anyone else. Baudria would have to finish what was already started. She couldn't bare the thought of her fellow knight crying herself to sleep over something like this.

Lloyd Orodelo

When Claudia felt that hand in her hair, she emmited sounds that could relate to a cat purring. She loved when people played with her hair.
She turned around, half asleep and saw Baudria. Her eyes became wide open, she blushed, her eyes were wet again. She sat in a corner of the bed, in the exact same position that she had on the bench 45 minutes ago.
She looked at Baudriia like a dog waiting for its punishment. She started crying silently, whispering that she was sorry.

Pirostyle

Baudria sat on the bed, continuing to brush Claudia's hair in hopes of making her feel better. Several minutes passed without whatever punishment Claudia might have been expecting. Baudria stayed beside her for a while, unable to think of anything to say to comfort her.

As she continued stroking Claudia's hair, it started to remind her of something. "You know, when I was younger, I would always forget how strong I was. I would go to hug someone and almost snap their back. I couldn't even spar with someone without fear of badly hurting them. That was around the time when people started making rumors about me; that I was some half human monster. People told me I didn't deserve to be a knight of the lily, that I wasn't pure."

Baudria took a deep breath, repressing her emotions. "I've learned to control my strength over many years, and it's very comforting to be able to interact with someone without sending them off to a doctor. You should be terrified of me, Claudia. If I mess up, I might hurt you too like everyone else. After all, there's a reason I stay locked in my room most days." She continued to brush Claudia's hair for a bit longer before stopping, unsure of how the girl would react to her story.

Lloyd Orodelo

For a time, nothing happened. Claudia was distressed, but then she listened to Baudria's story, the soothing stroke in her hair keeping her calm.
Then Baudria stop everything and Claudia froze, not sure about what she heard. She kept silence and nothing moved, like if she turned to stone. But then you could see what was going on inside her head by looking in her eyes, their glow blured out by her tears.

Claudia looked puzzled for a few seconds. Then something in her eyes cleared, like clouds blown away by the wind. She looked at Baudria, whispered something and took her hands.

"Baudria, I don't care if you messed up by the past, I care about you right now! I know what you are, you can't fool me. I don't care though!" she smile, her eyes flooded again. "In an hour, you've been there for me more then anyone else combined in my entire life!"

She got back on Baudria's lap, sitting with legs in "W". She stare in her with intensity,her glowing eyes almost hypnotising.

Pirostyle

Baudria prepared herself for Claudia to be upset, but silence hung in the air. It was a while before she looked down and noticed that the girl was crying again. She didn't realize what was happening as Claudia took her hands and started to speak. It was odd how much the tiny elf's emotions changed, but never calming. She seemed to have a fire inside of her.

"I am a giant, and you are an elf... I can barely touch you for fear of hurting you, Cladi-"

She was cut off by another bit from Claudia. There was a pang of guilt in her heart as she spoke of how Baudria had tried to support her. "...you're my teammate. We are like a second family. If you and the others cannot trust me to support you... then I would have no one left. I would truly have the entire nation with its back to me..." Baudria tried to keep her weakness a secret; her greatest fear was being hated and rejected by the entire kingdom of Connlaoth, which she had spent her life fighting to protect.

The little elf was on her lap again, looking up at her with an intense stare. It was difficult to look away. Baudria couldn't think of anything else to say. She leaned down and touched Claudia's cheek with hers, hoping a simple gesture would show thanks.

Lloyd Orodelo

The tiny elf took the giant in her arms, whispering in her ear "You ARE the only one I can call family, you are more for me than a mere teammate. I trust you more than I trusth myself. The nation owe you royalties for what you did for them. And if you think you could break me in half that easily, well, you are wrong." Then she just enjoyed the moment, holding someone dear to her like that. Her tears finally stopped after a few moments and she took a deep breath.

When she felt that thing again, she didn't hold back. She looked at Baudria's face, fixing her eyes in hers, letting her understand what she was about to do.

Pirostyle

Baudria resisted the urge to smile as the elf continued to try and encourage her. At the very least she looked happier, which was a start. There was so much she saw in Claudia that reminded her of herself, before things were bad, but Baudria didn't feel if she completely understood or not. She gathered up emotion, and her eyes seemed to grow more focused for a moment.

"Little elf, though a mountainous tree may protect you from many dangers, do not forget the power it holds when it begins to crash."

Baudria stood up from the bed, scooping up Claudia and holding her in just one arm, easily. She held the elf in one arm, like she would a small pet or animal. With her other hand, she gently wiped away the rest of Claudia's tears, consoling her. Baudria tried to convince her of her power, by using one for strength and the other with restraint. As she looked into Claudia's eyes again, she noticed the same look from before. She reached her free hand up and gently placed a finger over her nose.

"Claudia... I must warn you. I have never had in my entire life, a relationship with another person. If you wish to pursue me as someone close, I fear it will take much time. Just promise you will not cry if I do not return some of your advances... I am trained for battle, not courtship."

She hoped to warn the elf, without completely discouraging her.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia giggle loudly when the giant scooped her up, it was so impressive. And after hearring Baudria try to warn her again about her powers, she replied "When a tree falls, he may bring destruction but he brings sonething more too: space for something else to live."

"I know who you are mighty giant, but I, as you superior, tell you that you will be trained again." She said with a big smile on her face.
The little elf nibbled gently on the finger she was given, looking in the eyes of Baudria. She looked innocent, but  she was waiting for something.
When Baudria took her finger back, Little Claudia went for a kiss on her cheek followed by a warm hug. "Just never let me go, never!" she said, her voice breaking. She was on verge of crying again, not because of pain, because she was overwhelmingly happy.

Pirostyle

Baudria listened to Claudia's giggling, almost like she was teasing her. Anyone who Baudria had lifted from the ground before normally screamed, or ran away as soon as they touched the ground. The giant was accustomed to intimidating with her strength, but the elf just seemed to see it as normal. Baudria looked the girl in the eyes; she was so tiny in her arms. She tried to hold Claudia carefully, worried that she might break if held too tightly. "...but... humans are terrified of giants... let alone what elves must think of us-"

Claudia spoke again, mentioning that she was her superior. There was no way the girl was pulling rank on a half giant, but it was happening. Baudria felt a nibble at her finger, like she were holding a squirrel, and not a fellow knight with a fire in her heart.

Baudria was taken aback as the girl in her arms kissed her on the cheek again, and held onto her tightly. The giant took a deep breath, lifting her other arm and wrapping it around Claudia, hugging her with both arms, trying not to use any more strength than she needed.

Lloyd Orodelo

"So what that I am part human or part elf? I see you for many more things else than the sheer force and giant things! You are my friend and someone I don't want see dispear of my life!" She tried to explain that she wasn't scared of Baudria.

When she stared at the giant again, she had a few big rolling tears on her cheeks. Her eyes were saying "I love you" but when she tried to say it, her mouth stayed open and she was unable to talk. She blushed and rubbed her eyes.
"Sleep here, please! Tomorrow is off duty." she asked with her cute puppy eyes.

Pirostyle

Baudria took another deep breath as she looked at Claudia, unable to decide. A moment passed as she tried to think to herself, until she thought of something that might ease her mind. She stood up, still hugging the elf in her arms. The giant sat her back down in a sitting position.

"I will stay the night, on one condition. I want you to prove that I don't have to worry about accidentally hurting you. I'm not used to sharing a bed with anyone, and I don't want to roll over and squish you in my sleep..."

The conflicted giant wiped Claudia's tears away again, playing with her hair. "Anything... just please prove that you are not fragile in my hands..."

Lloyd Orodelo

The little elf had something in mind. She was so happy. Her eyes sparkled with hope, joy and love.

"I sleep lightly and my reflexes are above average, even for me. If you to roll over me, I'll feel it and i'll climb on top of you!" she purred, almost going crazy because of Baudria playing in her hair.

She started nibbling her lips, feeling something new. She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed the giant with passion.She didn't even blush when she was done, she just giggled lightly.

Pirostyle

Baudria decided it would have to do for now; she let go of Claudia's hair and sat back down on the floor beside the bed. Her head was at shoulder length with the elf. She looked up to her, receiving another kiss from the energetic elf. The giant was starting to turn a faint pink on the cheeks.

"Very well, just be careful... I would like to avoid rolling over and crushing my first and second kiss..."

She turned away shyly, unsure of what to do in response to being kissed, especially not twice.