Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The shy little maiden [Pirostyle!] [closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 28, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia giggled seeing Baudria blush, she thaught she adorable.
She sat behind Baudria and played with her hair, combing it when needed, kissed her neck once or twice hoping to see her blush even more.

"I'll be more then careful" she said with a giggle, "Can I tell you something? You are beautiful!"

She passed her hands in Baudria's hair, massaging her scalp gently. If the giant could see her eyes right than, she would see her eyes glowing in all the purple shades.

Pirostyle

Baudria sat beside the bed and let the elf do as she pleased. It worried her a bit that she was in a new situation. Claudia was someone she could trust though. She continued to sit and let Claudia play with her hair. The kisses on theback of her neck made her flinch a bit, as did the compliment that followed.

"Will I even fit on your bed?"

She looked at the bed, noting that it was normal sized compared to the large one that had to be ordered for a giant when she joined years ago. Her mind spent too much time wasting though power on all sorts of little things: like if it would break during the night if she tried to sleep on it, spending the night in another person's room, or if she did accidentally hurt Claudia in her sleep.

Lloyd Orodelo

The same thought ran through Claudia's mind as she followed her sister's glance. She remained silent for a few seconds, not sure about what she was about to propose. The thought of sleeping in someone else bed making her uneasy, she blushed.

"W- We- We could sleep in your bed, I don't think you could fit in mine."
She turned Baudria's face toward her, smiling. She kissed her forehead, making the moment last a few seconds. "I- I--" She tried to say i love you again, only embarrassing herself because was to shy to say it. She blushed and turned away, her eyes blurred again. She tried to keep herself from crying by bitting one of her fingers.

Pirostyle

Baudria felt the elf's hands turn her head, looking back up at her again. A gentle kiss was all she felt on her forehead, making it clear by now that the woman was fond of her. She nuzzled her head against Claudia's in return. "We'll have to go to my room then, I'll carry you on my back."

The giant stood up, picking up her elf companion in her arms and letting her ride on her back. She left the room and started to walk down the hall, down one set of stairs and to a much more deserted hallway. There were fewer rooms, and it was almost the ground floor of the barracks. After opening a slightly larger door, Baudria let the elf down to walk around the room. There weren't many things in the room, except for crafting tools, some books, clothing rack, and a larger bed.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia giggled and laughed all the way to the room. She never had that much fun since ages. "So that was the purpose of that door, I tried a few times to open it but it was always locked!"

Claudia felt like she was a toy walking in a store when she saw the bed. She tried to climb on it but she couldn't. She turned around to see what Baidria was doing, she smiled and giggled a little. "I'm too small, and I want to sit on it! Can you help me please?" The puppy eyes were back.

Pirostyle

Baudria nodded. "Yeah, these rooms are for other members of the knights of the white lily.  Normally different knights, or large knights." She walked over, picking up Claudia and setting her on the bed. The top of the mattress was a good 3 feet off the floor.

"It's a bit big, almost waist height to others."

She opened a small drawer in the corner of the room, unwrapping a small loaf of bread and offering half to Claudia. "I  like to craft and read, but other than that, not much in here to do for fun"

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia nibbled on her piece of bread, listening to her. She wasn't really hungry, she just wanted to be polite. She sat on a corner of the bed, hanging her feet. She looked like a little kid.
"I' more of a singer myself. Can I see what you are crafting? What are you reading lately?" She was interested by Baudria more then ever.

When all the questions were answered, she invited Baudria to sit beside her.

Pirostyle

Baudria tired not to smile, showing her a some finished pieces of wood. "I spend a little bit of time to make furnishings in my size. I do it pieces at a time, outside, so the smell of wood doesn't stick in here."

She got a book from the shelf, handing it to Claudia and showing that it was an advanced cook book. "I really like cooking even more though... j-just don't tell anyone." The giant sat down on the bed beside her guest, sitting quietly, unsure of what else to say.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia looked at Baudria with a smile. She tried to make Baudria at ease with her. She jumped for a hug, making her giant (yes, hers) fall on her back. She giggled again, kissing Baudria with passion.

She climbed on Baudria, sitting atop of her. "You see? Even a single ant can make a mountain fall" she said smiling, her head tilted a bit.

Pirostyle

Baudria held back a slight gasp as Claudia leaped at her, making her fall onto her back. She looked up at the happy elf that was staring down at her, making a bold comment about a single ant taking down a mountain. She narrowed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Claudia, turning onto her side and holding her elf in her arms, keeping her held close.

"Then what should this mountain do when it gets back up?" She kissed Claudia's forehead, holding her warmly in her big arms.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia took a second to think. "I don't know?" she nuzzled on Baudria, "But I know that I love you" She purred, blushing.

She kissed Baudria, holding her close. "I can tell that you are holding back with me, but you don't have to. Just don't break me in half!" She said, a huge smile on her face.

Claudia was so comfortable in Baudria's arms.

Pirostyle

Baudria blushed just a slight bit more. She hugged the elf a little tighter, and laid down on the bed. For a while she was quiet, keeping her eyes closed and Claudia held protectively in her arms. She listened to the elf purr with happiness, it was a bit comforting to hear.

"I just don't know what to do with you." She sighed and held onto Claudia tightly, content to hold her through the night.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia covered Baudria's neck with kisses. She nuzzled in it right after. "You smell good! I feel so safe in your arms, it's incredible, I never felt that way before!" She wrapped her arms around her lovers' neck, holding tight to her. She continued to purr.
"If I sing for you tonight, would you like it? Just for you!" She had love shining deep in her eyes.

She curled in Baudria's arms and sighed of pleasure. She was falling asleep, something she that never happened since months. The little elf then said, in a whisper, as she nuzzled against her giant again "I love you so much"

Pirostyle

Baudria flinched with each kiss to her neck, trying not to blush. She looked down to see Claudia's arms hugging around her neck and head. All the purring reminded Baudria of a cat she had seen before. After a moment, the elf started to sing. It was a peaceful tune, and made the nervous giant relax a bit. She held onto Claudia tightly, hugging her tightly and running her fingers through the elf's long hair.

She played with the elf's hair for a bit longer to distract her, before looking down at her. "Hey Claudia?"

Baudria waited for the elf to look back up before returning her long kiss, hoping to stun her in the way Claudia had the first time.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia almost felt asleep when Baudria played in her hair.

Claudia was stunned indeed, never expecting her giant to kiss her like that. She was speech less.
"...Baudria ?" she said in a blush, her eyes filling with tears of joy."Baudria!" she cried, too happy to say anything else.

She nuzzled against Baudria shoulder, trying to stop crying. She covered her giant neck with little kisses. "I love you! Never let me go!"

Pirostyle

Baudria blushed as the elf assaulted her with kisses. She continued to flinch and shiver for a while, eventually hugging Claudia close to hold her still and give her a moment to calm down. Her fingers brushed through the elf's hair again as she smiled faintly.

"Good night, Claudia."

She hugged Claudia in her arms and quickly started to fall asleep, like she hadn't slept in two days.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was having nightmares of her childhood.
The house was burning, she was in her bed. Her mom ran to her. She was beautiful even if her eyes were red and soaked. She took 4 year old Claudia in her arms and scurried out of the fire, taking Claudia to safety.
"Mommy? Where is daddy?" She asked.
"Don't worry Claudia, he's going to be alright."
In the hallway, fire was everywhere. Her mom ran as quick as she could, trying to protect little Claudia. She tripped. A pillar fell on her, pinning her down.
"Run Claudia, Run!"
"Mommy!" Cried Claudia
Her Father stepped in a that moment. He tried to save his wife but it was no use.
"Mark, take Claudia! Leave me here, both of my legs are broken anyway."
"I can't leave you here! I won't! Let that happen!"
He tried again but the same results happened. He kissed his wife, took her child and ran.

Outside, Claudia's father was crying and asking every gods why. A man showed up.
"You!" Said the father, "it's all your fault!"
The stranger took a crossbow and ended the man misery. He walked at Claudia, kneed before her wiped her tears away and leaned his crossbow against her forehead.
And then --

Claudia woke up, in tears. She screeched, waking up Baudria .

Pirostyle

Baudria quickly sat up as she heard Claudia's screech, thinking she had rolled on top of her. She wrapped her arms around the elf and held her close, trying to comfort her. "Claudia, I'm here." The giant kept her companion hugged into her arms protectively. She nuzzled Claudia's forehead and brushed her hair to try and calm her down.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was unstoppable, crying like she never did.
"Baudria...!?" she realized after a few minutes. Her thoughts stopped as she kissed Baudria with passion and reconfort. "I thought I died! My mom and dad are dead..." her thoughts didn't made sense at first, but Baudria's stroking her hair calmed her.

She hugged Baudria as hard as she could. Her tears soaking her giant's shoulder.

Pirostyle

Baudria continued to hold the elf in her arms, stroking her hair and hugging her close. She kept Claudia warm and safe in her arms, hoping to comfort her. She blushed as the elf kissed her, which she returned in kind. The giant looked into her eyes, wiping away her tears. "Please don't cry, Claudia. You're here and you're okay."

She laid back down on the bed, still holding onto Claudia protectively.