Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The shy little maiden [Pirostyle!] [closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 28, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia told her nightmare to Baudria, sobbing. She told her that it really happened.

"But now I have you!" she said nuzzling in Baudria's neck, kissing it time to time."I won't let anything happen to you, I don't wanna lose you too." she started to calm down, slowly falling back to sleep. She kissed Baudria good night. She whispered a little "I love you, Bau".

Baudria could hear her purring until Claudia felt asleep, like if nothing happened. The only trace of the incident were tears still hanging on her cheeks and on the giant shirt.

Pirostyle

The sun rose into the sky after a few more hours of sleeping. Baudria was still out cold, having one arm around Claudia. The giant slept heavily, snoring quietly and feeling like a big warm pillow for the elf to rest on.

She mumbled in her sleep a bit. "Claudia... must protect..." Baudria turned onto her side in her sleep, hugging Claudia in both of her large arms again.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia felt the sudden movement and woke up in a small squeak. She giggled when she felt Baudria's arms around her. "She's so adorable!" She thought. Running her hand on Her giant's face she said:
"Rise and shine!" and she kissed Baudria's warm cheek.

Claudia sat up, playing with her hair. She rubbed her still sleepy eyes.

Pirostyle

Baudria stirred in her sleep a bit, but continued to slumber, reaching up and grabbing Claudia to pull her back into a warm hug. The giant continued to nap, seeming to be extra tired. She held onto the elf closely, nuzzling her hair and playing with her ears in her sleep.

Lloyd Orodelo

The way Baudria played with her ears was tickling her. She started to wriggle and laugh, she squirmed and giggled. It was unbearable.

"Please Baudria, please stop!"

She finally fought her way out, sitting atop of Baudria again. This time she wouldn't get caught again.

Pirostyle

Baudria smiled in her sleep as Claudia wiggled free, she continued to talk in her sleep. "Mmm... fruit..." She kept nuzzling the pillow, thinking she was holding Claudia in her dream. Baudria started to stir again, moving her hand on the bed and trying to find where Claudia went, not knowing she was sitting on top of her. "No... mine... mine"

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was impressed by the deep sleep state her lover was in. She laid behind her, thinking she wouldn't find her. She started playing with Baudria's hair, she giggle has the big hand passed over her, tickling her a bit. When tried to wake up her girlfriend by nibbling on her ear softly.

"Honey, wake up! I miss you!"

She wrapped her arms around her chest, or at least she tried because her hands were far, far from touching each other. She nuzzled on the back of Baudria for a good moment, purring.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" she said with a smile.

Pirostyle

Baudria's hand brushed over Claudia's hair as she continued to "look" for her, a moment passed before she felt the elf nibbling at her ear. A girlish squeak escaped Baudria as she quickly snapped out of her deep sleep. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and hoping that she hadn't just squeaked. When the giant realized it was morning, she looked around only to find Claudia hugging her side. "...good morning, Claudia. Did you sleep well last night?"

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia looked puzzled, she didn't remember anything from her waking up after a nightmare.
"You're so comfy and warm! I didn't slept like that since I was little." She said."You're heavy sleeper for sure, it's been like half an hour before you finally woke up!"

She took a brush and combed her hair to their fine, soft and silky state.

Pirostyle

Baudria reached down to pet the elf's hair again, running her fingers through it to give her more brushing to do. "Well I'm glad you slept well, you sure look like you did, look at this bedhead."

She smiled evilly and tried to get the cheeky elf back for calling her a heavy sleeper. The giant brushed through her hair with her fingers, and played with her ears too.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Hey! she whined when Baudria messed her perfectly combed hair and giggled when Baudria played with her ears, "You would tell me if I cried last night right?" she asked, knowing that something happened but not sure what it was.

She jumped and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck, kissing her, trying to pull out the same stunt as the last night.

Pirostyle

Baudria smiled and continued to play with her hair and ears, seeing that it was getting to her. It wasn't until the elf jumped into another hug that she stopped, asking about last night.

"Yes... you woke with a screech, which frightened me. I thought I had rolled over onto you, but you seemed to of had a nightmare. You looked around for me, and when I hugged you, you fell back asleep quickly."

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia started squirming under the unbearable tickles of her ears. Her giggles were changing into big chuckles then in open laughs.
"Please! I beg you stop!" she said between giggles and laughs.

When she was finally freed from this torture, she blushed. "Please look away, I wanna change myself" she said looking away to shy to see her giant reaction.

Pirostyle

Baudria nodded as she finally stopped tickling her. "Sure, I can take you back to your room so we can get to your wardrobe. I don't have anything else planned today, I'll just have to go to a service at some point since it's the day of rest."

She picked up Claudia in her arms, nuzzling her hair.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia liked the way Baudria was taking care of her. She kissed her in thanking.

Up in her room she took a bright white dress and tried it on. "Is this good looking on me? She asked, blushing again. When her giant approved, Claudia ran into her arms, hugging her warmly.

"I don't know if I could live without you!" She said without thinking. Realizing what she said, she took a step back, blushed and stuttered some apologies."Is it to early to say that?"

Pirostyle

Baudria carried her back to her room, letting her down and turning around for her to change. She turned back around when she asked about the dress, picking her up again. "It looks pretty on you."

She hugged Claudia back, smiling lightly until she said something and started to step back, apologizing. The giant looked down at the little elf, scooping her up off the ground. "Stop apologizing, you're fine." She took a breath, thinking back to something else. "...and you don't have to worry about losing me, I heard what you said last night."

Lloyd Orodelo

What she said was a total mystery to her. She asked what she was talking about, a bit worried something bad would've came out during her sleep. As she listened to Baudria, her eyes filled with tears, waking bad memories buried deep in her mind.
She hid her face in the giant's neck, quietly sobbing. Her tears dripping abundantly on Baudria's shirt.

Pirostyle

Baudria hugged the elf close, wiping her tears away and nuzzling her ears. "In your sleep, you said that you didn't want to lose me, but you don't have to worry about losing a giant. We are a strong race." She kissed Claudia again, trying to comfort her.

"You shouldn't cry in such a pretty dress, come on, I'm here to comfort you"

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia held on tightly. She cried a bit more before she started giggling again. She thought about a joke.
"You mean that I won't loose you because I would only need to search for your beautiful head popping out of the crowd! Come on lets go somewhere today! We could grab ingredients for something that we could cook together?"

She then walked out of her room, skipping more then walking. Waiting for Baudria at each corner before going ahead and wait for her somewhere else, never leaving her line of sight. Bare foot she was and no noise she made.

Until someone turned a corner in front of her. She ran back to the giant, hid behind her and blushing. The lieutenant looked intrigued by the scene.

The lieutenant: "Well ladies, its seems like you are getting along after all. Claudia, sweety, you've known me since you were learning to walk! Don't be shy!" She said kneeling to get to Claudia's level.

Pirostyle

Baudria hugged her again, playing with her hair before letting her down. "Heh, I guess that's true. I'd stand a little taller than the women at least."

She followed Claudia down the street, a bit excited to get ingredients to cook something up. It wasn't until she noticed the elf return and hide behind her that she knew something was wrong.

When the lieutenant turned the corner, Baudria's face resumed its normal tough glare. The Lieutenant wasn't exactly the most well liked person around. When he knelt down to talk to her like a child, she fought back the urge to kick his teeth out. "Lieutenant, you're speaking to a knight of the white lily, show some respect and stand up."