Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Deep in the jungle (M) (Closed!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, September 01, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

James kept up the momentum and finally said,
"Nice little trick there...Now if it'd stop dripping in my ears..."

Kriv

Well it's the jungle mate it can't help it if it's meltin'" River explained as the golem did a cartwheel.

thehiddenbeast13

James said,
"But you choose to-"
He tripped over something and fell on his side. James said,
"Damn! That hurt!"
He got up and held his ankle a little. He then said,
"I think I might need to transform..At least that way it won't hurt as much..."

Kriv

"Transform?" River asked as his golem dissipated "Transform into what?"

thehiddenbeast13

James sighed a little and closed his eyes. His body seemed to be getting covered with more fur. He said before his transformation was finished,
"A wolf..."
He was now a large snow wolf with very dark grey eyes. The wolf howled and then looked at River. It seemed to recognize him and sat down on all fours waiting to see river's reaction.

Kriv

River blinked a couple times but didn't react to significantly "meh, I've seen better transformations."

thehiddenbeast13

James had somehow managed to sigh in his wolf form and looked at River. His fur was a little blood stained around his muzzle. The wolf pressed its back to the tree and tried to rest for a moment.

Kriv

"Carefully with that breath mate, you might blow my house down." River laughed.

thehiddenbeast13

James snarled a little at River as if he wanted to blow him away, but then turned his attention back to his rest. The wolf curled up on the ground and tried to relax for a moment.

Kriv

River just continued playing with his golems as he waited for James to wake up.

thehiddenbeast13

James was still a little upset and looked at the snow golem. He got up and suddenly pounced on it. He started to rip and tear it and eventually swallow the head of the snow golem. It had calmed down the wolf a little and he quickly went back to the tree to catch a moment of rest.

Kriv

River's jaw hung wide open "what's you're problem!? That thing had done nothing to you and you just come over here and murder it!"

thehiddenbeast13

James lowered his head in shame a little, but let out a low growl. He didn't really seem to care about what he had just done.

Kriv

River huffed "I'm gonna go look for some food just howl or something when you're well enough to continue"

thehiddenbeast13

James stayed on the ground with his head between his paws and continued to stare at River. HE thought to himself in his own mind,
"Why do I put up with this?"

Kriv

River came back a few hours later riding on top of a giant ice golem carrying a satchel full of fruits and in the other hand the golem held a dead ram. "Dinner is served!" River yelled from the golems shoulder.

thehiddenbeast13

James looked at the food and took only a few berries. He didn't touch the ram or anything much for that matter. He cautiously ate two berries and laid his head between his paws again.

Kriv

"You better eat this goddamn ram James, I went out and killed an innocent animal to feed you, do you see how guilty Dan feels right now?!" River snapped pointing to his golem who just sat there with a dopey smile on it's face.

thehiddenbeast13

James looked at the ram and poked its side with one of his claws and then tucked it away again. He looked at the golem and then back at his paws. He didn't even seem to hear or care about what River was saying. James growled again and tucked his head in between his paws yet again.

Kriv

River nodded to the golem, who the proceeded to pick up the ram and nudge James with it, after a second or two he did this again. "Eat. The. Ram."