Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Deep in the jungle (M) (Closed!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, September 01, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

James snapped at last and turned back into his somewhat human form. He stood up on his hurt ankle and yelled,
"Fine!"
he swung both of his arms and made a odd circle of purple light in front of himself. He closed his eyes and yelled,
"Twelve o'clock!"
A large blast shoot up barely above the man's head and hit the golem, knocking him back. James turned over to River and said,
"are you happy!?"
As he yelled at River the circle of purple light disappeared from the air as if it had never been there.

Kriv

"The Fack was that man!" River yelled.

thehiddenbeast13

James had completely ignored river and threw himself back to the ground. He curled up like a dog and tried to rest. He said,
"There...Now stop it with the stupid golem before I send that your way!"

Kriv

"O-Kay mate. River said as he got his golem to cut off a slice of fruit for him."

(OOC: I'm gonna fast forward a bit here, I don't think we'll really get anywhere with James' leg being hurt an all)

9 HOURS LATER!

"James, James, James." River said poking his wolf companion each time he said his name.

thehiddenbeast13

James tried to swat river away and said,
"What!?"
His ankle was feeling better, but for seem reason he didn't feel like carrying River, or doing anything for that matter. He turned over to him and said,
"What the hell could you possibly want this time!?"

Kriv

"We gotta get movin' a storm's coming." River said creating a large platform of ice for James to lay on. "Hop on we won't get anywhere on the ground."

thehiddenbeast13

James remained silent, but jumped on the ice sheet on all fours and curled up yet again. His large wolf ears folded along his head to block out a little sound and he began to doze off.

Kriv

River called a smaller version of Dan onto the platform and they were off flying into the air. A few hours later and the jungle started to thin out. "James get up I need you to tell me where were headed."

thehiddenbeast13

James moved his head up and said,
"are we further up north? In that case we should be somewhere near northern Le'Raana."
He laid his head down again as he finished the sentence and began to doze off again.

Kriv

"Okay then" River replied as he started to land by a town. "So here's the plan we land, I fire off a few ice bolts, then you go wolf and maul up like a deer or something, then we take what supplies we need and leg it." River said to dan and James as they were landing.

thehiddenbeast13

James looked at River and said,
"We're not planning to steal from the villagers are we?"
He was already beginning to change and slipped a little along the sheet of ice. The wolf quickly jumped off of the sheet of ice and looked directly at River.

Kriv

"Not steal, borrow, we can come back and recompense later. Right now we need supplies to live mate." River explained.

thehiddenbeast13

The wolf's eyes widened when he heard River. James was taught how to survive, but he had never had to steal before. The fur along the wolf's back began to ruffle and the large wolf turned to River and started to snarl at him. James had been through enough as it is, but now he was to help steal! His growling got louder and he thought to himself,
"let the storm rage on..."

Kriv

"Okay okay! we wont steal. How 'bout we see if anyone needs some favors done. Is that okay with Mr.Hero?" River asked

thehiddenbeast13

The wolf's growling stopped, but it turned away from river and started to run off on its own. The wolf ran further and further away. He didn't want to be a part of this anymore. Not only had he hurt himself, but now he had to put up with the rest of this madness.

Kriv

'UUGGGGGGGGGGHHHH" River groaned. "Come back man!" He yelled as he flew after James.

thehiddenbeast13

James turned back into his human form while running and continued to run on all fours. His claws slammed into the ground and he swung his body forward to face River. He growled at him and held his clawed hand. Something had stopped him from jumping up and slashing him, instead he grabbed his bow and held a arrow. He aimed at River and focused. He was a small target, but being a elite bowmen had it perks. He released the arrow and watched the arrow wiz away from his bow as it flew directly at River and the golem.

((Ooc:I think I should have James go the over way, so that way we don't have to open another thread to do a different area.))

Kriv

(OOC: Yeah you're right, we should just stay on the outskirts of the jungle)

"What the hell mun!" River yelled as he dodged the arrow.

thehiddenbeast13

James got even worse and shot more arrows at the golem and River and yelled,
"This is what the hell it is! Burn in hell!"
He kept shooting multiple arrows directly at them and continued to roar and growl at them.

Kriv

"WHy are you attacking me?" River yelled as he dodged more arrows.