Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To those who like images as sigs/ multiple avatars

Started by SilmeriaElemred, September 13, 2014, 02:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Not sure if it is the right place to place this. But if you like to change your avatar on a regular basis or perhaps your sig pictures this may be something for you.

http://www.random-image.net/?

basicly, you make an account and you can make various links. On each different link you can upload multiple images. (no more then 1 mb though) You copy the right image link (for example you have a link named SOTE avatars with 4 uploaded images in it) you paste it in the avatar (or signature bar) and the images will 'roulette' between those three.

Currently my avatar is two different images which display themselves randomly.

It is usefull if you have problems with photobucket, or like to change your avatar on a very regular bases. You can make multiple links so it is an easy copy and paste :) (sorry if my explenation sucks... xD)

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Delentus

I think Rhi likes this.    :P

To bad I don't use/change mine often. This would be really useful.        xD

Rhindeer

Quote from: Deli on September 13, 2014, 09:54:39 PM
I think Rhi likes this.    :P
I don't know what you're talking about!

I totally didn't immediately go to that site and create an avatar randomizer or anything. >___>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

^^ at the last one person is happy so that is good :P Also an additional tool to edit images such as Gifs or videos:

http://www134.lunapic.com/editor/

I have not used it myself often since I often have ready-to-go images but I do use it when I have a video file I prepared with my sony vegas program to proper avatar/ sig sizes

WOULD by any chance you have a video file you want to use but can not get it to appropiate sizes with Lunapic I wont mind to help you out with that. In that case just send me a pm