Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Market Place [Private for Aleron]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 02:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Vertumnuns paced through the market place, looking for some things to buy for the shop as well for home. The sun was out with only a few clouds in the sky. Hopefully it wouldn't rain while he was out. He wore a simple velvet colored clock with a golden string to tie the cloak around his waist. He walked over to the vegetable and fruit stand, browsing over the ripe goods. 

Aleron

Rylan wandered from the inn, where he was working. After playng the lute for a good hour, earning enough gold pieces for some jars of preserved sauces, a new shirt, and some other trinkets.
He entered the market, biding his time as he observed each stall and it's prices. A nice stand with some jars of honey caught his attention. He approached it, picking up a jar of honey.
"Looking to buy?" The vendor asked. Rylan looked up at the man. "Yes," he said with a smile. "How much is this?"
The vendor scurried over, pulling a glass monacle from his pocket and carefully eying the jar. "I'd say......10 coins."
Rylan thought it over, than nodded and pulled ten gold from his coin purse. "There you go," he said.
The vendor fingered through the money before slipping it in his pocket.
"If you're interested," he said as Rylan began to leave. "I have se excellent eggplants. Ripest in the square, maybe even in the area. He'll, they're the ripest in all of Arca."

Greenery

As Vertumnuns was browsing through the goods, a fair skinned man caught his eye. He was buying a jar of monacle which made him smile slightly. The guy was rather attractive, but he wasn't going to out right say that. However the apothecary picked up a bushel of bananas and inspected them to see if he wanted to buy.

"It's true." Vertumnuns said, confirming what the vendor stated. "The fruit and vegetables here are amazing."
"See? Thank you Vertumnuns." The vendor turned to get something from behind the stand.
He glanced over at him and grinned. "Sorry, I didn't mean to butt into your conversation."