Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Fair Price? (Open)

Started by Ramon, September 29, 2014, 04:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"F-for sure! HIC!" Lorin giggled, then she called over the barkeep. "D-do you have, hic, any roomsh?  I don't, hic, think I can go anywheresh tonight! HIC!"

The bartender rolled his eyes at her but nodded. "We do, rooms three and four are open."

"Thanksh, hic!" Lorin said, reaching into her pouch and attempting to take out some coins, but her fingers were so shaky that it took her some time to extract the money and give it to the barkeep. "Here you, hic, go, mate!" she said, getting to her feet, reeling around a bit before gripping a stool again to regain her balance.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

"Thanksh barkeep!" Ruby in turn got out her own coins and put them on the counter, after which she fell off the stool dizzily and landed on her butt. "Owwee, that hurteth!" the halfling got up and swayed a little before grabbing her bag and money pouch, sticking the pouch inside her knapsack before giving Lorin a wink.

"Sweet dreamsh elfy! Don't get an overhang! I mean, hangover! Yeah, that's it!" Giggling again, she headed for the stairs that led to the upper rooms, tripping over her own two feet once or twice before she got there. "Night everyone!"

And the patrons that were there grumbled their response before turning back to their drinks. The barkeep simply shook his head and made to wipe down the counter the two were sitting at previously.

JackieCat

"Thanksh, Ruby," Lorin staggered up the stairs and into the room she had rented.  She flopped down on the bed and was asleep in seconds. 

The next morning when she woke, the first thing she did was puke off the side of the bed.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Ruby was also out like a light as soon as she entered her own room, a bit of drool rolling down her chin as she slept. And slept. And slept. In fact by the time she woke up, it was late afternoon and by the dilly whoppers did she have a hangover!

''Ugh." the halfling grunted in displeasure. But at least she didn't lose her cookies! So that was something! As the bright afternoon light shone on her face from the nearby window, she couldn't help but grab her head in pain. But at least the day before had been a good one! And many more to come just like that, she was sure.

((We can end the thread here if you like, as it is at a good stopping point. Or we could continue with it.))

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

((Alright then, we'll call it done, tie it up with a nice little bow. :D))