Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What RP to join?...

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2005, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Erm, hello. I'm new here and adequately confused. I'm a bit shy and really have no idea what RP to join. I've just created a character, a gryphon named Dainee (I love gryphons, they're my favourite mythological animal) and I somehow picture her being as lost as I am right now, probably wandering the land, asking herself, "How the heck did I get here?".

Please, throw me a bone! Give me a place to start!

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

I think that Small Wonder is a great person to RP with, especially when starting out. I would say myself but, I haven't had the time (i have the muse though!) to sit down, write out a lengthy post and whatnot. But yes, if not Small Wonder, then join up with Annoth or Gold. both good people.

Well, basically anyone is good to join. Just throwing those names out for starters.

Rhindeer

Ahh! I love gryphons! Also one of my fave mythological animals! ^___^ I actually have a bunch of gryphon characters, though they can take the form of a human.

http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174

That's a thread with me and Blue and our two gryphon characters, Rheiku and Enyalie. ^__^ It's just the two of us there, but I don't see why you couldn't join in! Blue's been really busy, so she may take a bit in replying, but no worries, no one will ditch ya! It just might take a few days to get a reply. ^_~ Speaking of which, I am guilty and need to post Rheiku in that thread. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

all the rps here are good

join vharzyym

i couldn't possibly pick just one to tell you to go to

join vharzyym

and personally, i think its really tacky recruiting people into your thread like these guys above me

join vharzyym

i would never do such a thing

join vharzyym in zantaric