Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A string of song in the forest [No more new entries]

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 21, 2014, 11:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"That'd be nice of you Luveh, but i enjoy walking the forest and looking for myself"

Yuha said with a sweet smile while looking at Luveh, the spirits had all left the clearing and dissapeared out into the forest.

-"And for the touchup... well i have my usual tools with me but i need some sandpaper and other small things to fix you up proper"

She explained to Vel as she looked over some of the scratches with a studying gaze, She tapped her chin as she thought about how she would fix some of the scratches on Vel's frame.

-"Ah well you could come with me when i go home and i'll be able to fix it"

DaGlobster

In terms of wear, it seemed Vel took very good care of himself. Of course, it was only the deeper damage that he himself didn't have the tools to fix. There was a prominent chip on pretty much all of his elbow joints, and the wood that made up his collapsible hood was all sorts of scuffed.

"I'd very much appreciate that, yes," Vel said, trying to look as grateful as possible despite the fact that he didn't really have a face.

"Maybe it'd do some good if you tagged along, Luveh," Vel said, looking back at her.

"I mean, it shouldn't be more than an hour. I'm not too damaged. At least, I don't think I am..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I can accompany the both of you until I reach the end of the forest. I may under no condition venture outside of it. Not even a single step. I di not knkow why but it just feels like something awfull is going to happen when I will.'' Luveh replied. She seemed a bit saddened by the fact though. She would love to see that the world outside these woods had to offer. But the feeling that somehow was inside her head from the moment she gained awareness, was rather frightening.

Scythe-Nova

-"Don't worry you wont need to go out of the forest Luveh"

She said with a wink before straightening her belt and turning to Vel.

-"Well why don't we fix this while the sun's still out eh?"

She said and began walking to the edge of the glade with a bright smile on his face, She slowed down and looked back to the other two and waited for them to follow her.

DaGlobster

Vel glanced a Luveh, but only for a moment. He began hedging after Yuha, soon breaking into a full walk after her.

"Oh, I've never really been tended to by anyone. So, uh... Be gentle, I guess?"

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh followed on a steady pace, wondering where Yuha would get to work. Also how it would be done. She would watch if it did not make Vel uncomfortable that is.

Scythe-Nova

-"Pffffft"

She stopped mid motion when Vel said "Be gentle" to begin snickering to herself barely able to contain her laughter, she collected herself and began moving again lightly laughing to herself as she walked.

-"No Worries Vel i'll treat you like a work of art"

She said with a wide smile and looked back at Vel and Luveh, It would not be too long untill they came upon a spacious clearing with a cozy looking log house near the treeline. Around the clearing were a lot of large pieces of art mostly of women or other motives but not many male scuptures, Also three large poles stuck into the ground reaching up from the ground with a large piece of heavy cloth made for a nice workspace for Yuha.

-"Welcome to my home and workplace"

She said turning towards Luveh and Vel with a wide and sunny smile, In the clearing were also a couple of the spirits running around doing either light work or just playing around. Also in the very center of the clearing was a very large tree that rose above the other tree's in the forest, On the tree were also an inscription that looked very old.

-"Wha'dya think?"

DaGlobster

"Oh, it's so... quaint!" said Vel, putting his hands together. Perhaps if he wasn't so preoccupied with his quest for knowledge, he'd settle down in a cabin quite similar to this one.

He took a few steps forward, just taking in the whole place, before he spotted the old tree with the inscriptions.

"Oh! What's this?" he said, and he started speedwalking towards the tree.

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh had been a bit cautious but despite being away from her own tree and her reach over the forest did not extend to here. Either yet or never would.

''It looks cozy'' Luveh said although was a bit fearfull of setting her first few steps in the clearing. Nothing bad happened so that was a good thing. Unfortunatly though, being so far away from her tree somehow sapped her strength quicker. She had to make sure she would return on time.

''You made all of these?'' she asked pointing at the statues. Carefully touching them.

Scythe-Nova

-"Yeah I've made all of these"

She answered Luveh with a smile and looked over her shoulder at Vel who were going to the old tree, She shrugged lightly and looked back at Luveh with a curious look and walked up behind her and ran her hand over Luveh's side in an attempt to tickle her a bit.

-"Want me to make one for you?"

She then asked with a mischievous look as she looked on one of the larger sculptures of a naked woman, The tree in the middle only had a few words carved into the trunk but they were very stylised and pretty. "Lihn'an - Bryce" two names surrounded by elven texts forming a heart around the names, It was obvoius that the carvings was a monument of love of two people.