Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

OMFG ANIME BISHIES

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2005, 10:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Made you look! Actually it's a nasty swamp thing. ;DDDDDDDDDD Don't do drugs kiddies.

Rhindeer

HOLY FREAKIN' GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOME! O.O

*stares*

The...the...the musculature...the detail...the bone structure...the teeth...the scales...IT'S SO BLOODY DETAILED AND REALISTIC! *spaz*

I bow to your skill. O.O *bowworshippraise*

Day-um...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That is the first I-praise-thy-mad-skillz comment I have ever gotten EVAR.  *Clings* I love you, Rhi.

Rhindeer

EVAR?! No way. You gotta be kidding. O.O

Because that's just like...so utterly worshipable. *worships some more*

*still staring at it O.O*

And all the lighting and shading and...ahahaha...I can only strive to one day be that good. And that looks like it was done in pen with traditional coloring stuff.

Day-um...

And not to mention it's a real cool and original concept! I would never wanna visit a swamp wherever those guys live. They look like they'd be fast...and one CHOMP and it's buh-bye! XD

*CLINGS to teh MASTAR!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Thanks SOOOO much... Now I'm going to have nightmares...

>_> looks like it eats shelled things.

Anonymous

Well, if it ate shelled things, it would probably have a beak like a turtle or nutcracker jaws. To be honest, the only thing I can imagine it needing those teeth for is ripping huge chunks off of whale or elephant carcasses.