Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mermaid In Need of Rescue!

Started by Ethereal-Star, January 24, 2015, 11:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18285.0

See the thread above for the actual details. Basically my mermaid Turquoise has gotten herself into a not so little predicament while sunbathing on the shore. Captured by pirates no less! Umm, yeah, so my damsel-in-distress could use someone to rescue her and return her back to the ocean. Perhaps a wanderer who has acquired a lot of wealth and can trade in something for her release? Or even outright fighting, but not sure how that will pan out.

So anyone who has a character that would like to join in to help Turquoise (or add even more conflict) to the story would be great! Just post here if you're interested or got an idea. Just to note the thread takes place near the shores of Yoreiq so any Yoreiqi or wanderer characters will work.

Save a mermaid? Yeah? LOL.

Bleeding Phoenix

My town is due to get hit with an enormous blizzard tonight, and I don't know when I'll get the chance to log in next. BUT I've been working on new characters and if no one else has rescued her by the time I return, I have a fantastically rich do-gooder whose profile is almost done.

Ethereal-Star

Thanks, that might be the case as no one else has expressed interest. It'll be interesting to see how your character jumps into the action. Turquoise would really love to go home. :(

Bleeding Phoenix

Here he is! Alright, rereading the thread right now to get my brain on track for a post.

Ethereal-Star

That's definitely a unique character. I kinda laughed when you said 'and they do not sparkle.' Anyway, let's see how he swoops in to save the day.

Bleeding Phoenix

Heh, well, anytime there are vampires that don't burst into flames at daybreak, people get anxious they might sparkle.

Anyway, sorry for the longer than expected wait. I had the post done, I just don't have internet at home and this week has been more difficult for getting a chance to sit in a cafe than usual.

Ethereal-Star

No worries. Thanks for jumping in!