Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots with the leader of Thanatos, anyone? ;D

Started by Rhindeer, October 01, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So! I have joined the Maharani of Thanatos, Yiroa.

She's open for plots! 8D If anyone needs her for ANY reason, or just wants a thread with her for funsies, I'm totally willing to toss her into a thread!

Right now, I have this thread going with her! Long story short? She's hiring folks to go out on a quest for her, to capture a kirin! 8D Because she believes having one will bring prosperity to her reign, and to Thanatos! (She's a bit eccentric, cough cough.) So any characters who are in Thanatos are welcome to hop in!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

ByAnyOtherName

Oooo, could I be the kirin? I don't actually have a kirin character (yet), but now I feel like making one. Famem's in Thanatos, but I don't think a hunt would really appeal...

Alegretto

Rhi, you might want to update the Thanatos ranks page now, when you get the chance.

Available ranks in Thanatos

Anadwen

I have 2 characters up for this...

Ichiro Shinzu would be the most obvious choice I guess. He's a century old, speaks to spirits, is generally considered capable and... Is a freak. Yep. Always a good choice; I wouldn't even laugh that much if someone accused him of stalking people because it's not that unlikely.

Yukio Shiganori would be a less likely pick, since she's unofficially retired; however, that doesn't mean she doesn't kick ass anymore. You just have to convince her to get out of her brother's shop.

Rhindeer

Thanks, @Alegretto! I updated the ranks page! 8D

@ByAnyOtherName
You could totally play the kirin if you like! <3

@Anadwen
Either of them would work! Or both!

I'm thinking I'll start a new thread, since the old one wrapped up! So we can get this hunt started! Anyone else who's interested is totally welcome, too!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ahnnie

Rhindeer

Rhindeer

Alegretto

I made a character a while back in Thanatos, a Khan named Meruna, and she actually seems kinda similar to the Maharani. It might be fun to put the two in a thread together dealing with politics, or maybe something else entirely.

I know I'm being a little vague, but if you're interested I'm sure I can come up with some more in-depth ideas.

Rhindeer

Omg! xDDD Reading Meruna now and I think they'd be super fun together! They do have a lot in common, and it'd be funny to see how their entropymancy works together, since Meruna's is very "DESTROY ALL THE LUCK" and Yiroa's is all "HAS ALL THE LUCK". xD

Heck, maybe they already even know each other, since Meruna's a Khan and Yiroa was a Khan? 8D

Either way I think they should do something together. Maybe see if Meruna wants to work directly for her?

Maybe they frequent the same place to keep themselves all wrinkle-free, lololol.

Alegretto

lolol you're last idea gave me a funny image. I'm just imagining Meruna at a receptionist's desk, "Busy, what do you mean the flesh sculptor is busy? I had an appointment today? Who could be more important than me!?"

Rhindeer

.....UMMMM I THINK THAT WOULD BE A FUN WAY TO START A THREAD ACTUALLY. 8D

WHAT SAY YOU?

(srsly that visual image has me dying. xD)

Alegretto

It sounds good to me. I'll write something up.