Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Need Someone to Plot With!

Started by Vyraena, December 09, 2014, 04:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

Hey guys! I'm new to the community here and want to get involved as soon as possible. I'm looking for anyone who wants to start a thread with my character Vyraena. Take a look at her profile from that link and let me know if you have any characters that you think would pair up with her well.

Also, a few notes:
Vyraena currently lives in Serendipity (specifically Moonspear), but travels a lot for her line of work. It wouldn't be uncommon to see her in a different region.
She enjoys meeting new people and is looking for a group to get involved with, whether it's just a small group of friends or a large guild.

Also, I'm open to pretty much and kind of story line, so don't be afraid to suggest something! If anyone is interested either reply or private message me.

*Update: Kiri'zhu, my new character, is also available now! She's looking for someone to wreak some havoc, cause some chaos, or just be evil in general!

DaGlobster

I'll take you up on an RP offer. One of my characters, Kruz'Iik, would be very interested to meet a woman with a unique kind of light magic. Perhaps they can learn from each other?

Vyraena

I've looked through Kruz'Iik's character page and I think that him and Vyraena would work together quite well. I'm sure we can figure something out for the two of them. Did you have something in mind for a plot? You can start a thread if you want and I'll jump on to it.

DaGlobster

Actually, I as kind of hoping you'd have something in mind already :P. However, this does give me the chance to have Kruz'Iik meet someone in a way that's not just randomly running into them.

Say...would Vyraena be the type who'd poke around abandoned ruins?

Vyraena

Hmmm... perhaps she is searching abandoned ruins for some ancient magical tomes from a lost culture? She is driven by a thirst for knowledge and the thrill of adventure, after all!

DaGlobster

Well, that's something else they have in common. I'll write it up now.

Ethereal-Star

Hi, all your characters look very intriguing. I especially like the blacklight sorceress, the fox spirit and the ocean spirit. So with that said, some character plot ideas.

Obsidian/Vyraena: I think these two could pair up well together because of the similarities in their magic. Obsidian practices moon magic, basically a combination of light and dark with a sky theme, but not the same as what you've got for your character. Obsidian travels around a lot so could very well meet up with Vyraena, perhaps in a library somewhere? Obsidian loves knowledge too and is on her search for self-realization through whatever means necessary. She is a kind soul and could get along quite well with your sorceress.

Turquoise/Coralia: A mermaid and an ocean spirit? I say yes! Underwater exploration adventures, or perhaps they are investigating some mystery underneath the waves, maybe even checking out a sunken ship from years ago that is overgrown with ocean plant life and partially hidden from view?

As for Miko, I am planning eventually to get a couple Thanati characters posted, so this one I think will have to wait. Let me know on the other two please, thanks.

Vyraena

Hey Ethereal xD

I looked through the profiles for both Obsidian and Turquoise and think that both those options are very viable. It would be nice for Vyraena to meet someone with a similar magic to hers, especially if that someone is also similar in personality. Also I was just about to start looking for threads for Coralia, and I feel like her and Turquoise would work together splendidly.

Regarding Miko, I'm definitely interested to see what you have to offer once  you finalize your characters, so keep me up to date :)

Let me know what you want to do. I was thinking you could start one of the threads and I could start the other (I'd prefer to start Vyraena's because I already have an idea in mind to get it going).

Ethereal-Star

I would love to start Turquoise's thread using one of the ideas already mentioned. I like the sunken ship idea so I'mma roll with that! Go ahead and start Vyraena's thread if you already got an idea, that's fine by me. I'll start Turquoise's as soon as I type up something for her on my computer. Sound good?

Of course, I also have other characters that haven't been played yet, so maybe something with one of them and Miko? I am referring to the following Wanderers and Independents characters of mine: Vanesse and Enkhtuya, a Valkyrie and an angel respectively. Let me know what you think and want to do.

Vyraena

Sounds good to me, I'll write something up for Vyraena and Obsidian in a little bit. I'll take a look at those characters after I get it going and see if either of them would work well with Miko. :)