Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vyra's Official "Characters In Need" Page

Started by Vyraena, December 14, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

Hey everyone! My other post on here was me trying to get the ball rolling, but this will be a regularly updated page with my characters who are in desperate needs of threads. That being said, of course any of my characters are open to plot with, just these are the ones who I would really like to get some action with!

Andariel the Mad - Once the Archangel of Wisdom who guided humans and angels down the path of truth and wisdom, this now fallen angel is nothing like her former self. After descending into madness, she now corrupts humans and angels alike and leads them down the path of chaos and madness. Her ultimate goal is to one day return to Heaven and destroy those who cast her out in the first place.

Lilian Starry - A thief, pickpocket, assassin and Mountain Cat who goes by the alias of Venus. She is a master pickpocket and assassin, as well as a master at brewing poisons and narcotics. She takes what she wants, when she wants it, through any means necessary. She could be looking to be an antagonist, or looking for other crime-enthralled people to go on a job with!

Faelen Bora - A mage hunter with a special twist to his weapon. If he shoots a mage with one of his special bullets, rather than killing them, they will be left unable to use magic for the rest of their lives, and often times physically crippled. He's looking for mages to hunt, and other mage hunters to work with!

Lord Darius Koria/Koriazoru - In human form, a kind and patient Adelan nobleman who loves being social and throwing huge parties. He is handsome and charming and gets all of the ladies! In dragon form, however, he is the polar opposite. A massive 30 foot tall, 50 foot long shadow dragon with a particular interest in torching villages and slaughtering villagers, both for entertainment and food. He needs a thread involving his dragon form, or another one with his human form, or both!

Like I said, these are just the characters I would like to get more involved with. My other characters are always open for threads. If anything interests you, either reply here or PM me.

I'm looking forward to working with some of you who I haven't worked much with yet!
~JT/Vyra

visualspice

I might have a few characters available to throw at some of yours- though bear with me right now since I'm super tired and about ready for bed D8

Aezir might be amusing to have a thread with my 'mummy'- Lady Averella- who currently has no real active threads.

Kiri'zhu might be interesting to have thrown at my character Jayo-

and I'm sure there are others but I'd have to check when I'm more awake XD
Jayo also has an open by request thread that I can restart found here.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

you said you were interested in both ideas, as far as Averella is concerned (as I'm more eager to start something with her, soon!) did you have a preference for what type of plot or location your character would be involved in?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vyraena

Nothing in particular, but I'd like for it to show off Aezir's skills as a necromancer, as well as some cult rituals if at all possible. Regarding location, his cult is based in Serendipity but has followers everywhere, so it shouldn't really be an issue. Perhaps he's wandering back through Essryn after leading a ritual there or something?

visualspice

It would actually make more sense for her to be in Serendipity. It might be interesting if his cult found her sarcophagix and was going to attempt to use necromancy on her but before they get a chance, she just 'wakes' up- her body more or less 'recomposing'. Could be fun :D

Vyraena

Sounds good to me, do you want to write something up or shall I?

visualspice

I could write something up if you wish- but where in Serendipity?

Vyraena

The city where the cult is based is hidden just outside the mountains, so I guess Wester Highlands?

visualspice

visualspice

>_> actually, the more I think of it- would it not make sense to have you set up the scene? And then I could go with her 'awakening' in my reply post? I guess it could go either way, but I was just thinking that since it's your cult area, it might make sense you'd start?

Vyraena

Sure I'll write something up, should be posted in an hour or two once I can sit down at my computer

visualspice

sounds good XD
and sorry for the change of thought! but I when I went to think about writing it, it just seemed to make sense since it's YOUR cult, perhaps you ought to start and write up a pretty little setting ^_^

Joker

I'm up for plotting, although I've just got the one character, which is Azael

Azael is a bit of a troublemaker old-devil type of guy, doesn't look old though. His allignment is pretty much up there, since he's up for anything that suits his fancy. He could go into a thread with any of your character, since he's the teacher/chaos spreader type of guy who turns souls into his clothes, so Aezir and him could sort of get-along somehow:L.

Vyraena

Update!

Erik, my latest character, has now been added to the list!

Vyraena

Update!

Liadrin has been thrown into the mix! Also, Kiri'zhu has been crossed off, as she now has a decent number of threads. However, this doesn't mean she's unavailable for plotting!

Vyraena

Update!

Sinestra added! She could really use a thread or two as I'm very excited to begin roleplaying her!

Alegretto

What kind of threads are you interested in getting Sinestra involved with? I have a character for any kind of idea that you're looking for (probably), and I can suggest some if you're open for whatever.

Vyraena

I'm really open for whatever, so if you have a few ideas feel free to suggest them. I didn't really have anything particular in mind for her.

Vyraena

Update!

Xuen'lua, Keeper of the Forest, and Magthorrosh, Chieftain of the Thunderfury Clan, have been added!