Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vyra's Official "Characters In Need" Page

Started by Vyraena, December 14, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

How about Kira or Kiri'zhu paired up with my vampire Laetitia? While Kira and Laetitia would likely be enemies, your demon character could very well form a common alliance or understanding with Laetitia. Perhaps they can go on hunts together, while Laetitia gets people's blood, Kiri'zhu gets the souls after the vampire is done feeding. They could make an extremely powerful force to be reckoned with together. Or if you'd rather RP with the assassin that's cool too.

Plus I have yet to play Laetitia and I would really love the chance to do so.

Vyraena

Kiri'zhu would be fun to put with her I think. That would be a terrifying duo to be put up against! If people thought it was bad having one or the other hunting them, imagine if they were working together!

I don't really see Kira having a reason to work against the vampire, seeing as she is only an assassin and not a demon/vampire hunter. She really only takes missions to assassinate other humans. However, if you did want to try and find something for them, I'm open to ideas. Personally, I just feel Kiri'zhu would work better.

Ethereal-Star

Perhaps Morguen would be a better fit for Kira. They could definitely see 'eye to eye' I think. And yes, my thoughts exactly on a vampire/demon thread. They would be nigh unstoppable I would say! So yes, I would definitely want to pair those 2 up together. Bwahahahaha. Evil plots in the making...

I was thinking both Morguen and Laetitia could work for one or both of yours but I mentioned Laetitia first since she needs some threads more than Morguen, although I want Morguen to have more too. Just Laetitia didn't have any at all.

So both or just one for now? If just the one, how about Laetitia/Kiri'zhu first, then Morguen/Kira soon after? And shall I start up a thread or do you want the honor?

Vyraena

I say go ahead start up the thread for our vampire/demon duo! I need to take care of something real quick but when I'm done I'll take a look at Morguen, then we can start discussing a plot for her and Kira.

Ethereal-Star

Righto. I am gonna put the thread in Sirantil Valley since that is more or less where Laetitia can be found. Alrighty?

Vyraena

Update: Well, it's been a while since I updated this, so I cleaned it up a bit. It now shows the three characters that I currently want to get involved with. All my other characters are still open for plotting, other than Vyraena, Miko and Luna, at the moment.

Vyraena

Update: Andariel now included, who I would love to start RPing as soon as possible!

Vyraena

Bump with Brianna, Emarrie, Nylari and Rose, whose links can be found in my signature!

Ethereal-Star

Did you still want to do a thread with Morguen and Kira together?