Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice! -A Holiday 'Spice' Art Exchange! [closed]

Started by visualspice, December 18, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

A lot of people have requested art from me over the years- though I'm normally
too lazy to actual do requests
(I normally just scribble whatever I feel like
scribbling for the day XD ),SooOOoOO- in the same fashion as my previous art exchange found here: le click!

I must apologize as I haven't drawn in AGES but...
to get myself and other artists to Get Drawing!- I've decided
to give out some 'holiday spice' this year by offering this
art exchange to the willing!

The rules are simple:
You draw me a picture of one (or many!) of my characters
(which may or may not be paired with yours,)
and I'll draw you a pic of your requested character in return!

One character drawing for me of one of my characters  = one character drawing of YOUR characters from me in return

So, if you make a drawing with more than one character in the piece, I'll try to do the same in return XD
You can submit multiple pieces. You can even draw the same character more than once.
New art pieces only. Traditional or digital sketches are both fine :)
Heck, I'll even accept crafted items (you want to make a character out of
macaroni and beads glued to a paper plate? Go ahead XD )

This will last from now until January 1st, (now changed to the morning of the 5th!) 2015- so get your drawing on ^_^ and help me spread some holiday spice :D

*Please note, I'll try to be quick in getting sketches back to you XD It'll just depend on how many sketches/drawings I get from all of you <3 And the fact I'll be crazy busy, but hey- this is always a fun exercise in art :D

*Any questions? Post your thoughts here!

I love receiving art of my characters *_* Can't wait to see what people will draw <3<3<3

Please note, I don't mind the style you use to draw, so you can be as creative as you like ^_^
and don't hesitate to ask me any character details lol  I know I might be doing the same when I draw for you!
<3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Klezmer Gryphon

Oooo... And here's a pic for ya! Mr. Jack in the Box! I would have colored it, but I couldn't find my sharpie.... Grrr.... And, I think I'd be up for a little surprise! :D

visualspice

That hair.
That expression XD

Thanks for the drawing <3

AND WILL SURPRISE YOU! BWAHAHAHA.
But when I have free time >_>
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

My scanner wasn't working so these are pictures until I get it working XD

The first picture is Alvara and Rezvek. The second is Evangeline and Dekka.

visualspice

ohh, nice- and you did pairs in your drawings, nice~
Do you have a preference whom/what I draw? OR DO YOU WANT A HOLIDAY SURPRISE!?

paganchick

Surprises! I plan on drawing a lot more though, prepare yourself XD

visualspice

kleineklementine

OKAY. Since you bullied me over IM (haha, sort of!), I'll try to draw you something tomorrow!

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on December 18, 2014, 02:54:41 PM
OKAY. Since you bullied me over IM (haha, sort of!), I'll try to draw you something tomorrow!

<3 Not bullied just- 'coaxed' to help bring out your inner artist XD

kleineklementine

Okay, major disclaimer, after Spice's bullying, this is my first time drawing since I was a teenager (longer ago for me than some of you! o.O) done kind of quickly before work. Also, I appear to own no pencils, and thus no erasers. Etc. etc. I tried to clean it up a bit with a different color pen.

A very unimpressed Kanut finds Ehvren in a snowbank (because I'm lazy!) from our thread Simple Little Snowflakes.

And now that my morning was thoroughly distracted, back to actual work!!!

kleineklementine

Damn you Spice! I blame you for all the MATLAB scripts I'm not writing at the moment.

This one's a total mess, so I'll just link to it. But I think it's probably called, Fuck off, Kentamin. >.> And obviously could be from, like, any thread with the two of them. Obviously I've forgotten how to draw bodies. Oops.

For the record, I normally use those pens to keep color-coded research notes. <.<

visualspice

It's not bullying! It's supporting the arts 8D

But omg, I love these XD
Both of my characters are SUPER GRUMPS
and that puppy...
WANNA SMOOSH HIS FACE WITH LOVE <3

Guess I should start working on these drawings I owe now soon XD

<3 but @kleineklementine let me know what you want me to draw or it'll be a surprise :D

kleineklementine

visualspice

visualspice

Since I've been too busy to get to these sketches- I'll probably start them when I return (which will be saturday-ish) so hopefully early in the week I can get these done before I host a New Years Family party at my place x.x

<3 have a great and wonderful holiday everyone!

and feel free to keep on drawing >D

visualspice

Well, I'm back home so either tomorrow or Monday I'll try to get all of the current owed art done :D
Also this is still going on so don't hesitate to join in order to get your own drawing from me in return ^^

visualspice

This event is still going on! After the 1st (which will be the last day to post art!) I'll start drawing up all of the art I owe :D

So in other words...

visualspice

I'm going to extend this until Sunday- and I should have time this weekend to work on the ones I owe ^_^ Plus don't hesitate to add more or anyone that hasn't done so yet and wanted to, don't hesitate to join :D

kleineklementine

Okay, since you extended it AND I was bored today, here is a sketch of Sam and his wolf pup:

And a really sloppy coloring (because I don't have the patience for that sort of thing, it seems!):

I just made up the wolf coloring. Hope he's not, like, jet black or something! >.>