Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice! -A Holiday 'Spice' Art Exchange! [closed]

Started by visualspice, December 18, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

That drawing is WAAAAAAAY too adorable, klemens! And I love the way you draw dogs/ wolves. So coot!
And I also forget what color Sam's wolfpup was looool
I should probably look into that and add it to Dylanna's profile XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Quote from: visualspice on January 02, 2015, 11:57:55 AM
And I also forget what color Sam's wolfpup was looool
I should probably look into that and add it to Dylanna's profile XD

NOW HE'S GREY!!!  >.>

visualspice

I also forget, but I think in our thread the wolf pup was never properly named but I'll have to re-check that XD
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Today is the last day for this exchange! So if you wanted to participate, now is the time? lol Expect to see some drawings from me coming soonish ^_^

visualspice

@Klezmer Gryphon - I finally got around to drawing you a picture! And since you were the first one to submit one, I figured it was only appropriate you get your drawing first :)

I'm so rusty ;_;
but it's nice to start getting back into drawing again ^_^

Thanks again and I hope you like it :D
It's of your character, Josiah ~

visualspice

First sketch finished for @paganchick of her character Solita and my character, Zannrick :D
This is the scene from this thread here where she is being taken before the Grand Duke of Connlaoth >D

paganchick

paganchick

This is super rough, and I apologize haha.
But it is Wesley and Evangeline.

paganchick

I give you my rendition of Ania Lavier

The mouth got a little weird XD

visualspice

Another one for pagan-poos!It's of our characters, Dekka and Evangeline~
This scene depicts them (kinda) robbing the jewelers lol
And it's hard to tell but 'Vangie can't get that ruby ring off her finger that Dekka stuck on there lol

Hope you like it!
@paganchick

paganchick

thehiddenbeast13

Witness my horrible drawing of Sebastian in his full wolf form (I didn't forget the fleas...I just threw them on last minute so yeah...) And the character I would like in return...I don't know surprise me!

visualspice

my only critique would be that he needs more fleas 8D
and thanks for the sketch <3
Sebby is such a fun character. And I'll add another 'surprise' request to the list of drawings I owe lol

Thanks again <3

thehiddenbeast13

It was nothing! in fact, it was a lot more fun to do than I had hoped. The only reason why there were less fleas was because he was throwing fleas all over my studio, so I had to give him a flea treatment bath.

visualspice

visualspice

omg, that drawing Cambie <3<3<3
the scene that started it all (well, I guess technically the scene that did was her in the chandelier lol) but yeah-
Miss Troubles the Spider, indeed!
Nicely done XD
and I love Erwin's expression lol
And Mae'leena is just so...
well..
Mae'leena 8D

Ethereal-Star

I am guessing it's too late to join in on this? I have done a drawing of a female warrior character (template from a book I got for Christmas) and while challenging, it was still fun to draw and it turned out pretty great!! Only took about several hours to complete it. :o Okay, so it still needs to be colored, but at least the actual drawing part is done. I can show it here if you wanna see. :D And this drawing is not for anyone in particular, only practice mind you. I wanted to get that done before I signed up for an art exchange, just to see if I could do it. I am currently on step 3 for another character template from the same book of an Ice Queen character. Still bare bones though, but I only just started! It's a fun book, but I don't think its geared towards beginners though. Could be wrong but it seems pretty involved to me.

Question for Spice. Albeit maybe a stupid question. Do we send these via snail mail to the person who requested it or do they just copy and download the pic onto their computer as a jpeg? Or both? I would think in the case of a hand crafted item it would have to be thru the mail.

Perhaps you and I could do a personal art exchange of 1:1? Let me know please.

Great art everyone.

visualspice

The art exchange is simple:
All you do is select one of my characters to draw in any medium you choose. Then post it on this thread (even if it's hand crafted! Just take a pic- no need to mail me it via snail mail ^_^ )
Once you've done so, in return, I'll draw one of your characters! You can choose which or I can surprise you with which one I draw! I hope that clarifies this and I'm actually extending the deadline until at least Friday, I think- since I'm behind on the drawings that I owe >_>

ANd yay for practicing! Just do your best! And I'm excited to see what you'll draw should you decide to :D

Ethereal-Star

Okay, you convinced me to join. Since the deadline was extended, I will do my best to draw one of your characters (not sure who though). I'll let you know which one of my characters to draw once I post the pic up for you of your character. And just for the record, the drawing I did was a whole hell of a lot better than the others I have showed on this site. Hopefully I can continue on that trend and do great with more!

Oh, did you want your drawing to be colored or black and white? Or does it not matter?