Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice! -A Holiday 'Spice' Art Exchange! [closed]

Started by visualspice, December 18, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

K'then. Hopefully I can pick out what character of yours to draw tonight and then get crackin' on it either tonight or tomorrow.

visualspice

I'll have to apologize since I have so many of them!
Although there is a break down of them located here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14346.msg128511#msg128511
however, it's not updated with some of the more recent additions that are at the end of the list in my sig~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Well, I decided pretty quickly. I know which two I want to draw. Yes, two. That depends on if I can get both done before Friday though. In the meantime, I might as well tell you which two of my characters I would like a picture of. Dilwen, the storm mage healer and Admar the color invoker. Sorry for not linking to their profiles, I am being lazy right now. If I can only get one of yours done, either of the two I mentioned will be fine. But hopefully both I can get finished. Do you want to know which 2 of yours I picked? Or leave it a surprise?

visualspice

visualspice

Trying to keep the art I owe in order of when I received them- so the first submission for klemens is next :D

BEHOLD
SO MUCH SPECIAL TO BE HAD

and this scene totally happened here
>_>

This is of our characters Dylanna and Huxley XD

kleineklementine

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on January 07, 2015, 01:06:52 PM
They got CRABS!!!!

XD

(I love this. Obviously).

Yessssss <3
the crabs make me giggle so much
love them angry, crabby, squiggly blobs!

visualspice

Another drawing for @kleineklementine !
This is of our character Jarrett and Spot in the Sand Castle Building Contest where Timothy, the scrappy lookin' wolf pup- decides to get involved lol

visualspice

@kleineklementine
Here's your third drawing :D

I decided to draw Olive and Mercuxio! I was going to draw her and Kentamin, but figured on drawing Merric instead, as I believe that was your first civil war thread with her?

Either way, @Lion 's character Mercuxio is the guy on the right, Olive on the left!

It's from a thread full of mage camps and dramas!

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Ethereal-Star

Well, here is drawing number 1 of 2. Now need to do the second character I chose. Not sure how good the drawing is due to some family critiques I got but here it is anyways, hope you like.

The drawing is of your character, Sah-lora.

Ethereal-Star

Oh, and please disregard the eraser mistakes, I couldn't get rid of them entirely. I hope it doesn't detract from the overall picture too much.

visualspice

Awww,  I love all of the details you put on Sah-lora! She looks so sassy :D and loving that wild and fun hair :D

visualspice

Quote from: Lion on January 08, 2015, 01:18:27 AM
Mercuxio is just loooooooooooool.
I think I made him look buffer than he ought to loool
and his chin is a bit too chin? but oh well lol
the idea for that piece was like 'don't look back' sorta thing but both characters ARE looking back cause yeah- THINGS and STUFF and blah

And as always, lion can't say something nice XP
*puts bows and ribbons in lion's mane*
D< take that, puff head

Ethereal-Star

I'm so glad you like the picture! Yeah, she does look a bit sassy there. I figured that is appropriate for her. So anyway, one down, one more to go!

visualspice

Quote from: Ethereal-Star on January 08, 2015, 02:34:58 PM
I'm so glad you like the picture! Yeah, she does look a bit sassy there. I figured that is appropriate for her. So anyway, one down, one more to go!

Most definitely! Then again, red heads tend to be that way :D

visualspice

Another one for @paganchick !

This is her character Valery :D

AND ANOTHER ONE OMG

This one is of her character, Beastie!

visualspice

This is just a reminder- tomorrow is the last day to submit drawings ^_^
Hopefully I'll be able to finish all of the drawings tomorrow, too! <3