Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice! -A Holiday 'Spice' Art Exchange! [closed]

Started by visualspice, December 18, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Lion

Lol.  No everything is fine except his chin is like a super chin. XD  But it was nice nevertheless.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Quote from: Lion on January 09, 2015, 11:19:32 AM
Lol.  No everything is fine except his chin is like a super chin. XD  But it was nice nevertheless.
Yep, totes super chin. XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Yay for more drawings! I guess this means I should step up my game to try to get these sketches I owe done XD
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Okay- finally got to a drawing today! The next one due was for @hiddenblade and I decided to challenge myself a bit on this one. I did the dragon form of his character Flint. I haven't tried drawing a dragon in AGES and I didn't use ref. just briefed the profile so I hope you like him ^_^
I enjoyed the challenge~

Vyraena

I'm not really an artist but...

My embarrassing drawing of Aezir and Averella, from the scene that starts here! Complete with a pile of mutilated corpses, of course!

Hmmm... I guess a drawing of Vyraena would be nice, since she's the only character that I didn't use a picture for her description lol

thehiddenbeast13

visualspice

@Cambie
Oh god it's finally done D8

Another scribbly master piece for our fishy-friend Cambie. Don't spout TOO much when you see this, good ocean friend. It's like past 1am where I am and the pose for Mae'leena took friggin'f orever (where as drawing your character, Erwin, took like seconds in comparison!)

But yes- this is my character Mae'leena (hanging from the chandelier) with Cambie's character Duke Erwin in the thread Along Came A Spider (This is how they kinda met- her falling from the chandelier and the rubies she plucked from said chandelier falling from her pockets- more or less!)

Hope you like it XD

This drawing is just... so... special lol

visualspice

Ugh, since I Didn't finish my drawings yet, I'll extend this to SUNDAY, but I swear that's it on extensions (lol).

I was hoping to get them all done today but I slept all day >_> my bad

Ethereal-Star

I'm glad you're extending this further as I didn't get a chance to draw another character for you--got a cold and been feeling kinda blah because of it. Slept for a few hours this evening, plus earlier I was just so slow-moving on getting anything done for the day. I hate getting sick. Anyway, so I hope to get the second drawing done by tomorrow, fingers crossed. I know you have a lot to do, although considering you're more of an artist than I am, you get the drawings done way faster than I can. And that's good because you have more to draw than me. I am looking forward to seeing what you sketch for me!

Delentus

EDIT: Added the eyes, for more silliness.

So, I just wanted to do something silly.

This is from a particular moment in Echoes where Delentus and Katahnia decided to hide in an attic.

Sure these aren't the exact words said, but let's be honest. This is what was truly meant to be said.

visualspice

OMG DELI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you should add their eyes to it lol
like how they do in cartoons 8D

Like that 8D

Delentus

I'm actually working on it, because that was the original idea. Buuuut I may or may not of forgot to do so....      xD

visualspice

and @Deli  - you didn't say what you wanted me to draw in return :P
if you don't say, you're getting a surprise D<

Delentus

Well I wasn't expecting anything drawn in return. I was just doing it for the fun of it.   :P

But surprise me, if you want.    lol

Rhindeer

I was gonna go for special at first, and then it turned cute! xDDD

SPICY'S CHARACTER KELLA! <333

edit: oh yeah and I forgot to say a character. xD SURPRISE ME. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

D'awww cuteness overload! <33333 thanks rhi. She's so pretty :3 and I love that you took that from a scene in our thread :3

And a surprise? You got it >D