Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Klezmer Gryphon's Button Emporium

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, December 24, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Step right up and get your buttons here!

So, as some of you may have noticed, I have a couple of graphics/buttons/signs in my signature for my guilds. Take a look at those if you wanna see what your in for, and if you've got a guild, or an event you're running, and you need some fancy advertising, feel free to fill out this form, and I'll see what I can do with GIMP and a few base images (Also, I do Art thread banners!):

Name of Guild/Event, or link to Art page: Self Explanatory
Shape of Button/Sign: Square, Rectangle, or other (nothing crazy, please)
Link to base image: Don't make it huge, or impractical. If you don't have on picked out, just give me some suggestions. If you do have a base image, please make sure it's public domain, or make sure to specifically say HERE who made the image. It's always good to give credit where it is due.
Font Style: Description of font and color here.

When the button's done, I'll post it here with a code box so you can copy and paste it wherever. My only rules regarding this entire process is one button per guild or event.. Follow that rule, and we'll be fine. :) Also, feel free to ask questions and make suggestions here as well. I promise I don't bite.  :P

(Note:I'll make a button for this thread too XD)

Klezmer Gryphon

And here's the banner for this thread! Feast your eyes on this!

Sadly, though, due to forum restrictions, I can't put this in my signature without getting rid of one of the other ones... DECISIONS, DECISIONS! So, for those of you who have more than two things you want advertised, prepare to make some decisions! XD