Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Assistance, s'il vous plais?

Started by Anonymous, November 29, 2005, 01:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know, I know, I'm a total newb here, and it seems I'm sadly rusty with my online RP skills.  I am, however, enthusiastic and willing to keep trying!  I'm wanting to start up a second character, I've got some vague ideas, but I'd like to have a place to put it before I put forth all that effort.  I'm not specifically asking for a new plot, merely an existing one that's open (rather hard to tell I'm finding), but I'd be fine with a totally new one as well.

Now, it's totally unfair to ask people to RP without knowing what they're going to be interacting with.  The characters ideas I'm leaning toward (all vague, mind you) are: a gargoyle of some sort, an apothecary, or a weather mage (the latter two likely human).  These are, by no means, set in stone; anyone who's willing to RP with me is welcome to poke and prod in certain ways to get certain characteristics to compliment whoever they'd like to throw in.  I'm also open for just about any type of RP.

Rhindeer

Ooh ohh ohh!!

Actually, there's a thread goin' on in Uncharted Territory called "+...Seers...+" that is very much open, now and always! ^_~ It's veeery long...but no worries, no one expects ya to read it all (but if you're really bored one day, have fun, haha!). XD The only basic things to know are:

+ It takes place in a sort of cottage type home, currently, but the characters are planning on moving soon. However, right now, they're all in a cottage.
+ The current plot issss...well, right now, the characters are just discussing where to go from there. Nothing big is currently happening YET, but previous things that have happened have included a rescue from an execution, attack by a dream demon, a bounty hunter, a betrayal...yeeeep! Long thread, like I said. XD

Aaaand...that's about it. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

you can join the vharzyym army! we're evil and stuff, and strong.

Anonymous

I'd like to know a little more about "+...Seers...+" before I join up.  I tried reading throught, but, as you indicated, it's a little intimidating.  I am, however, intrigued.

As for the Vharzyym, I'd be interested, but I'm not a big fan of drow.  Fan of evil, though, I'm all for that one.