Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots for a slave, Wolf, ruffian, Mordecai, and kirin person? 8D

Started by Rhindeer, January 08, 2015, 11:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

...>_> Not all the same person.

BUT YAAAH I GOT SOME LONELY CHARACTERS SO IT'S PIMPING TIME. These peeps need plots. 8D

FIRST UP IS KHERO
She's a recently captured thief, taken from Serendipity to be sold in Adela. She's a sweetheart. Usually. |: But she's also a mother bear and she was taken from her cubs! (Figuratively, she's totes human, she was just separated from her younger siblings.) So, she's new and shiny and needs threads and whatnot. 8D A few things for her! I'd prefer her to not get rescued! (I mean, sure, escape/rescue/whatever could happen later if the plot goes that way, but just not at first!) I've never actually played a slave that wasn't a gladiator or rescued in the first few posts! So I'd like to because delicious DRAMAZ.

I'll also throw in GWENDOLYN here, because she's the opposite of Khero. She's a slaver! Need a villain? BOOM, she's your gal. Or just want a drinking buddy? She's also good for that!

Then there's JUNIPER!
She's a changeling. In her case, she's the kid that was taken from the crib and given to the fae folk to be raised. Only she's not a kid anymore, she's an adult, and she's working for the Soot Wolves. She can be kinda creepy, since though human, she's not all THAT human. And also her side job involves kidnapping children. >_> Wanna do awesome Soot Wolf stuff with her and sneak around on missions? She's your gal! Want to play out an attempted (or successful!) kidnapping? She's also good for that! Want other crazy shenanigans that she'll be a grumpy butt for? She's also good for those! 8D

Then there's LIAM
He's a Mordecai. 8D Of the "mages are a problem and must be dealt with" variety, though he has a mage sister he adores, so...he makes exceptions for her, but otherwise magic is baaad. |: Though he desperately wants to find a "cure" for magic, and he justifies the things he does as being necessary to finding said cure. He's devout, stubborn, and cranky, and also kind of a badass. ;D So need someone to hunt your mage? He can! Wanna help him hunt mages! Super! Have other Mordecai or soldiers and wanna do some sorta shenanigans (I like that word), we're golden!

Next is WAKIZA
He's a bandit/highwayman/raider sort. So if you need an antagonist, he's your dude, because he does love to antagonize. He's cocky, a womanizer, and a compulsive liar.  He's also pretty manipulative. If you've got money, he's interested, and he's gon' take it.

Aaand lastly we've got RIYARIN
She's a kirin person thing. 8D Super annoyingly honest and blunt, can't tell lies, fairly shy, and loves her fire. She's in Thanatos, but honestly I can come up with a reason to slap her anywhere! xD She's lonely, since her forest is pretty darned secluded, and fairly curious about humans, though they also make her nervous.

WHEW OKAY THAT'S IT FOR NOW I THINK.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Vyraena

Koria could be interested in buying Khero. He's a dragon who takes a human form as a popular Adelan noble.

Also, Faelen wouldd be willing to help Liam hunt mages. He would love it, actually. I really want a chance to use his unique weapon, and since most people don't want their mage characters crippled and broken, he'd have to be working with someone in a plot to be able to use it.

If you like either or both of those ideas, let me know xD

Rhindeer

Both of those work for me! 8D I'll send a PM your way so we can TALK SHOP!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

I've got some ideas, but I'll post those once I get on my computer XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Anadwen

Let me toss some back at you!

Yukio! With Riyarin. Yukio's an unofficially retired warrior... She's curious and blunt as well, though more harsh in her honesty than what would be considered nice. And she takes care of this wonderful little shop of festive shenanigans (yes the word is awesome). And I think they'd have an interesting chat if they met by any chance. Yukio travels, getting things for her brother's shop, but as well as that she stays there to pose as a sort of bodyguard. It's on you how you'd prefer for them to meet.

Nia! Aka the innocent sweetling. She's an Adhara in training, and thus gets to hang around and follow older Adhara and mordecai around. Plots with Liam? Also, she idealizes knights and sees her older co-workers (not the savage sort, but the knightly sort!) as perfect beings... She might be cute and innocent but when needed, she can be a warrior. Perhaps Liam could teach her some things :D

Valentine! He's a freelancer sellsword and mage that has... Very little luck. Or more like, no luck at all. He definitely wouldn't appreciate a highwayman ambushing him and stealing what little money he has, but not like he's a nice dude, hell no. He's a mean dude. So perhaps him and Wakiza could well antagonize each other... And it would be even more if he got forced to cooperate with a BANDIT (eww bandits!). But since he can see magic in others, he's pretty useful for plotting with mordecai and such - searching out mages, yay! - and... Practically everything. He goes everywhere except for islands, so... He's good for anything if given the coin, really.

thehiddenbeast13

I think I'd like to have Juniper successfully kidnap one of my characters (I don't know who just yet, but I'm thinking about it)

Rhindeer

@Anadwen, ahhh, the choices! OKAY! GONNA SEND YOU A PM 'cause I have ALL THE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS. XD

@hiddenblade well, Juniper only kidnaps infants and toddlers! xD And maaaaybe older children in rare cases, if one of her fae masters has taken an interest in one of 'em. But never anyone over around 5 years old. xD

thehiddenbeast13

hmm...well in that case I could possibly go with Gwendolyn...now to think of a character to suddenly try to be sold as a slave XD

Anadwen

Lion

Because I've discovered I love playing him, I'd love to throw Quinlan at either Wakiza or Gwendolyn, to see what all manner of shenanigans they could get into!  Or trouble afoots!  I imagine he could try to kidnap one of Gwendolyn's slaves, for a third party.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Quote from: Lion on January 08, 2015, 12:48:08 PM
Because I've discovered I love playing him, I'd love to throw Quinlan at either Wakiza or Gwendolyn, to see what all manner of shenanigans they could get into!  Or trouble afoots!  I imagine he could try to kidnap one of Gwendolyn's slaves, for a third party.
OMG OMG OMG CHOICES WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO. OKAY! PMing yooooou! 8D

Lion

Gwendolyn would probably be the most amusing pairing, but I'd be fine with either!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Wicked Basket

What if we take Wakiza, Valentine, and throw my character Anzio into the mix as well? I think that all of their conflicting personalities would lead to some very interesting shenanigans (wanted to keep with the theme of using this word). With Wakiza's serious criminal mind, Valentine's "I'd rather stab you in the throat" attitude, and Anzio's mental instability, it could be quite interesting too see what would unfold.

Anadwen

Wicked, I personally would love that, but off course, that's on Rhi! If you personally wanted, though, I can plot some Anzio and Valentine things with you alone ^_^ PM will be incoming!

Rhindeer

@Wicked Basket @Anadwen
I am aaaaall for that! LET'S MAKE IT A THAAANG. I sense chaos and lulz incoming. I'll send ya guys a group PM! 8D

>_> I just send the PMs in case I forget to check here. Hard to miss that pop-up, lmfao.

Rhindeer

Omg @Anadwen  xD So I sent you this long PM, buuut I think your PM box may be full or something? D8 Is it full? Or not working? Let me know so I can fix it! 8D

Anadwen

D: my PM box is almost empty, there must be a sort of problem...

Anadwen

@Rhi-Rhi I tried to send you a PM. I don't know if it arrived I don't know how to find out if it did D: in the worst case, I can make a special plotting Cbox, but PMs would be easier.