Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots for a slave, Wolf, ruffian, Mordecai, and kirin person? 8D

Started by Rhindeer, January 08, 2015, 11:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Ooo.... Wakiza looks like he'd be fun to throw at Lena (who is also a bandit!)... I imagine that'd be kind if fun... Liam also looks like a good one, except I'd probably sic Josiah on him, just cause I wanna see what the end result of a fight between those two badasses would be. Other than that.... Hmmm.... I dunno. Have fun with those options.

DaGlobster

Rhi! I couldn't help but notice you're offering up some characters!

Azariah Lynch is pretty lonely. He hasn't gotten any threadage in a LONG time. Think any of your characters would go pretty well with him?

Ethereal-Star

How about I throw Ruby at Juniper? She's a Scavenger Wolf in the Soot Wolves too, but her main specialty is that of an Escape Artist! Meaning she can pick locks like nobody's business and tumble out of harm's way with extreme skill, being the awesome sauce acrobat she is. She does not actually have any stealth skills though, so she would rely on her targets to either not be there when she's picking a lock or have their back turned so they cannot see her.

I'm also wondering if she couldn't perhaps find some kind of job in entertainment but that's besides the point. Just a random thought that popped into my head. Ruby and Juniper could definitely go on Soot Wolf missions together, or simply have some fun on their off-time, that is if Juniper's up to it. That fun being things like going to taverns to drink, break into juicy lock boxes, etc.

Or hows 'bout a threadie where the Soot Wolves are given a mission to break into a warehouse to 'acquire' some important item that the guild wants. The warehouse of course could belong to a rival thief gang, either in Arca or somewhere else. I'm thinking the latter would make more sense though. Or maybe the warehouse belongs to some snooty noble who's hoarding gold and other valuable items just because he can? And the guild says 'nuh-uh' to that and asks Juniper, Ruby and any other Soot Wolf to 'go take care of this'. Maybe even a chance for Ruby to demonstrate her tumbling skills by dodging a crossbow trap installed inside said warehouse? Could be interesting.

Ethereal-Star

And the link to Ruby's profile can be found right here: Click me! You know you want to!

Forgot about that, but fixed now!