Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

School projects i *can* do.

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2005, 02:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's supposed to be a DVD cover.. I think it's a tad small....

Does it look good? *toddles around* ((For the record.... it's the best one in my class XD))  
>_> eveyone else it using Appleworks Word and stuffs...

this was was done in photoshop elements 3 o_O

Anonymous

*chuckles uncontrollably* My name's on there!! *points at it*
 And for the record.. I think you have found your calling . Writting and directing movies and making dvd covers! W00tage!

I'm tempted to print it out, use it as a nactual dvd cover and make people hella curious about it but make up excuses why we can't watch it *grins*

Ok.. enough of me... >_> *toddles away to do some posting or other*

Anonymous

XDD yay! you noticed! 8D

I was at a loss for names *can change "bloo paper" to "S. Wonder Paper" XDDD

This class is pretty fun! 8D *looks at the clock* ten more minutes! Theeen... I go home and post Yuuki! YOU! post Naam! Have him land of Yuukis foot so he can hollar in pain and yell at your fairy!  Bwaahaha

8D

For the record... I'd much rather design dvd covers.. XD More fun. Less talking... and it takes like... >_> twenty minutes.

Anonymous

*sporfl*
Of course I noticed. I mean.. it's my name 8D *is vain like that*
And yes, I'm posting but we have an unexpected guest.. which I need to intergrate into my post.. somehow... And you should design DVD covers.. it's really like uber pretty.
You got a bigger version of it? This one is kinda small

Anonymous

Well, the bigger version is on the compy at school...

And I invited Raidho... you don't have to add much to your post.. ^_^ All Naam has to do is land on Yuukis foot.

Rhindeer

*____*

I would so see that movie! It looks like it'd be kickass! And holy crap, but that looks like an actual, professional, studio-quality DVD cover. *STARE*

That's so friggin' awesome, Jezz. O.O
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*grin* I guess thats why my teacher was impressed...

^__^ I feel so special.

Rhindeer

And you should! You ARE special! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa