Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Forest Tower (Semi-Closed, Read first post.)

Started by RedAsuna87, January 31, 2015, 05:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedAsuna87

She raised her cup to her lips once more, her blue eyes looking into Evelyn's as she took a long, loud, rather awkward sip of her freshly brewed tea. The situation was comical as she stared at the hedge witch, there was indeed some tension, but with a slight throat clear, Aaenia was herself once more.

"Yes, all sorts of things wondering about the forest... At any rate, did you wish to wait until tomorrow to depart? You said something about wanting to sleep, I think, I wasn't paying attention for hte most part."

Ignatius

Evelyn sipped down her tea fairly quickly as well, then smirked back at Aaenia.

"Yes, we do have to do that once in a while, don't we? Besides, I have to wait for the storm to pass before I can get what I need in the forest anyway. Do you think you can wait that long?"

RedAsuna87

"You're asking someone old enough to push your great grandmother in the mug when she was a little girl, if she can wait a night?", her tone was very flat, her expression a skeptical one as she polished-off the last of her tea. "Yes, I can wait the night, Evelyn.", she stated plainly before wondering back over to the sofa she had sat in earlier, and plopped back down.

"What are you going to look for this time?", Aaenia asked with a quirked brow.

Ignatius

"I'm looking for something to assist in my spellcasting actually. The trees in this forest seem to absorb a lot of ambient magic, one might even be able to call them enchanted in their own right! But... there's other ways to draw magic from the world. I can tell you more about it tomorrow, but I'll be looking for an enchanted tree that's also been struck by lighting... should have some extra oomph when I use it to cast spells."

Evelyn smirked and jabbed her empty mug playfully at Aaenia at the word 'oomph'. She then set her mug aside and moved toward her dresser in her own bedroom, calling out from there. "If I sleep through it though, wake me up right when the storm passes, okay?"

RedAsuna87

"Yeah, I know how much you like your -oomph-...", Aaenia rolled her eyes as she got comfy upon the sofa, she'd close the shutters once the rain arrived, but for now she was content with the smell of the air blowing in.