Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When the blossoms bloom (Nova-Chan!!~ )

Started by SilmeriaElemred, February 15, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

It had been a while since Luveh had heard from Yuha or Vel. The first persons she had met. But today, she was able to see Yuha again. Some piles of wood were at the edge of the forest. One for Yuha for her to craft with, and some other piles for local loggers so she would not have to endure the pain of their axes in her precious woods.

The bushes, trees and flowers in her Grove were in full bloom despite the rest of the forest being green. Her own little ecosystem which grew various Flora unable to behold elsewhere but had changed a bit since she met Yuha and Vel. Even had started to grow a little. The lake having formed a stream that went further into the woods with the healing water her little place provided. But the Grove, her own little child, was still as serene as before. Using her abilities of growing vines and branches, Luveh had made a bridge and there was more place to lay down and relax for the few friends she had in case they would want to stay over.

Whilest waiting for her friend though, Luveh attended to a wounded doe's wounds while calming the creature down.

Scythe-Nova

The morning had started bad and only got worse after that, No matter what Yuha tried to do she somehow ended up hurting herself. At first it was just falling out of bed and then it was getting cut on the knives and tools she used for her craft, so as lunch neared she just gave up on working for the day.

-"Feeling like i woke up on the wrong side of the world today... Oh well"

She muttered to herself as she packed her picnic basket for her "Date" with Luveh today, Shaking off the strange feeling she had today and put on a great smile for the "Date". She locked the door to her home and set out towards Luveh's grove while whistling on a catchy tune, Along the way forest spirits appeared from the leafworks or the ground and began following Yuha dancing along with her whistling.

-"Well i'm not gonna let anything get me down today of all days"

She said to herself and giggled very girlishy before hurrying along the way towards Luveh's grove, Her positive mood seemed to be infectious to all of the woodland creatures and spirits that were in her presence.

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh finished preparing and smiled broadly after realising Yuha had entered the forest.She distached herself from her tree. Her skin turning smoother but still had a vague leafy pattern. Her hair becoming soft with a slight curl and crimson red. She had learned to grow 'clothes' as well. In the form of a long petal skirt and top.

Feeling where Yuha was she grew a bridge that would allow her friend to cross the small river that had formed. For her own protection though so not everyone could just enter her grove anymore. She waited on the edge of her grove and waved at Yuha as soon as she spotted her

Scythe-Nova

It was not that long untill Yuha spotted Luveh waving towards her and she stopped whistling and smiled broadly and waved back at Luveh, She had a bit of a skip in her step as she walked up to Luveh.

-"Hello there cutie, Have you waited long?"

She said with a wide smile as she stepped up next to Luveh, She looked into Luveh's eyes with a slightly playfull gaze as she held up the picnic basket.

-"I brought some treats"

SilmeriaElemred

''You are on time. Early even'' Luveh assured with a giggle before pulling Yuha in a hug. ''It is so good to see you'' she said. It had been to long and her expanded grove had certainly grown and changed into a small paradise for animals and people. Although the latter were rarely coming here.

She let go of Yuha when she heard her friend had brought treats. ''Oh I have been looking forward to those too. So many different things.'' she said in delight. ''But all in good time. Do you like what i did with the place? You should see it when it is dark'' she sounded exited for sure

Scythe-Nova

-"S'good to see you too"

She said and returned Luveh's hug with her own hug, It was good to see that Luveh was okay with physical contact. That meant more hugs for the cutie, When Luveh asked about the grove she looked around and admiring the new additions and looked back at Luveh when she said she should see it when it's dark.

-"Oh are you inviting me to stay the night?"

She said with a playfull tone and smile as she put her arm around Luveh's shoulder before leaning in and giving luveh a quick peck on the cheek, She leaned back with a wide smile waiting for Luveh's reaction hoping she would blush.

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh did gain color on her cheeks and needed a moment to respond. From the few who came here Yuha was the only one who did this. But she did not mind.

''You can stay as long as you wish but if you could stay for the night it would be wonderful'' she said. Pausing briefly before pressing her raspberry red lips against Yuha's cheek.

''Come. Lets put what you brought in the shade''

Scythe-Nova

Yuha gained a rosy colour on her cheeks as Luveh gave her a peck as well but for Yuha it was more because she was excited about spending time with Luveh and less out of embarrasment.

-"Well then it's settled, I'll stay here for the night"

She said with a smile as she led Luveh towards the tree in the center of the glade and put down the basket next to the tree before looking up into the leafworks of the tree with a calm smile and expression.

-"Being under this tree is calming somehow"

SilmeriaElemred

''This tree is my home. I do not posess the magic yet to temporarily turn you into me but being a part of that tree. Makes you feel connected to all the life here. It's wonder. I have grown a lot of new things. I like making new things. It is hard but worth it. Come to think of it, I have a present for you as well.''

She picked up a basket woven from the thin branches of the tree they were under. It was well woven and not leaking any soil it had within. In the soil were a few small flower bearing bushes, giving off a gentle aroma. The leaves were fresh green and each bush had a different color of flower; soft azure blue, sunflower yellow and a  warm deep pinkish red ''I made this for you. Named it after you too'' she said.

Scythe-Nova

-"Nah don't worry about it Luveh i am part fae so i have my own connection to the forest and it's inhabitants just not as fine as yours"

She explained as she looked upon the tree with a calm expression, She returned her attention to Luveh when she said she had a present for her. When she saw the woven basket her smile just became bigger and she could feel her inner fae just jump with joy.

-"It's beautifull!"

She said with an almost exstatic voice as she accepted the gift and looked it over with great interest before putting it down next to the basket she had brought and then wrapping both her arms around Luveh and giving her a great big hug.

-"You named it after me? Oh you.."

She said and gave Luveh another peck on the cheek before putting her down and smiled brightly at her.

SilmeriaElemred

''I am glad you like it'' Luveh said with a wide smile. ''I made these thinking of you so.. maybe when you look at them you can think of me'' she said a little shy. Her form had changed a little in the past few months. She looked more elven now appearantly having figured out how to conceal her dryad colored skin better.

''Tell me something Yuha. Why do people kiss? Not that I mind I am just curious as of why.'' she said after giving her friend a soft loving hug.

Scythe-Nova

-"Why people kiss? Well i guess it depends on the kiss itself"

She said and smiled widely hugging Luveh back before picking her up like a princess and walked over to the edge of the little island before sitting down letting her feet dip into the water and placing Luveh on her lap.

-"I'd say there's three types of kisses, would you like me to show you?"

She said with a playfull twinkle in her eyes as she looked into Luveh's eyes.

SilmeriaElemred

As she was being carried, she held on Yuha gently. She doubted her friend would let her fall but it was not often she was with her feet from the ground. She even dared to giggle as they sat there.

Luveh, unknowing about any of these things nodded. She was just dying to know and learn more about human, fae and elven cultures. And their ways of interacting. It was fun with all the animals here and the occasional visits from people but she was shy around new ones. Perhaps knowing a bit more about them would ease her nervosity, she thought. And trusted Yuha who already tought her a couple of things.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well first we have the familiar Kiss, used when you like someone."

Yuha said with a smile as she leaned in and gave Luveh a kiss on the cheek before leaning back and looked at Luvhe playfully.

-"Next we have the Close Kiss, used only when you like someone a whole lot"

She explained before she leaned in and gave Luveh a real kiss on her lips it took a bit longer before she leaned out of the kiss and looked into Luveh's eyes.

-"And lastly we have the Lovers Kiss, used only on the one you love."

She said before placing two of her fingers under Luveh's chin and tilted her head up a little before leaning in softly and placing a deep kiss on Luveh's lips full of passion, This kiss lasted much longer before she slowly withdrew from the kiss keeping a hand on Luveh's Cheekand opening her eyes to look gently into Luveh's own eyes.

-"Well what do you think?"

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh was not sure why but she felt her cheeks burn. Also a strange but good feeling in her head and stomach.

She realised too that she had released a rather pleasant aroma of fresh flowers. Where did that come from? Whatever she felt, now and before she had not really been able to place it.

She looked at Yuha with smile. ''I think... I like the lovers kiss the most.'' she concluded. ''At least... now, here, with you.'' she placed one of her own hands on Yuha's cheek and returned the last kiss.

Scythe-Nova

Yuha answered Luveh's kiss with her own and kept it for a long time before withdrawing from it with a big smile on her lips.

-"Am i a good teacher or what"

She said with a playfull tone as she placed a finger on Luveh's lips and looked her in the eyes.

-"Let's save those kisses until after we eat kay? Wouldn't want my special treat to melt now would we?"

She with a playfull chuckle said as she looked over her shoulder to the basket of food she had brought today, She of course did not mind if Luveh wanted to keep at it but she thought it would be a shame if her special treat would melt while they were getting it on.

SilmeriaElemred

''Special treat?'' Luveh wondered what what Yuha had brought along with her. Also melt? Things melted when it was really hot. Like metal. Or snow. ''I wonder what you have brought along with you that melts at this time of the year.'' she said looking at Yuha with her deep emerald eyes and moved some of her ruby hed hair out of her face.

''It would be a to bad if what you brought has spoiled. So yes we can leave more kisses for later.'' she said with a smile although did quickly gave Yuha a short one on her lips.

Scythe-Nova

Yuha chuckled softly when Luveh gave her another kiss before she lifted Luveh up and placing her next to herself before getting up and retrieving the basket she had brought with her. She then walked back over to Luveh and sat down next to her and placing the basket between the two of them.

-"I was not exactly sure what you would like so i brought a little bit of everything i could get my hands on"

She said with a smile and removed the cloth covering the basket and revealed a plethora of fruits, cold cuts of meat, breads, cheeses and in the middle were a sealed container made of wood. There were also a bottle with some mead inside, Getting hold of wine around here was apparently harder than Yuha thought so she was satisfied with mead instead.

-"See anything you like?"

She asked and looked at Luveh with an interested expression.

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh never had meat but knew it was a part of life. It was on occasion a hunter killed an animal in her woods. But if that would not occur once in a while, there would be to many deer and the balance of the forest could be disturbed. Despite she had changed a lot, the place was still balanced, even though animals who'd normally die, sought out her grove, drank the water and were often cured from their illness or wounds infliced by another animal.

Neither did she ever had cheese before. The only thing she knew were the fruits. ''I do not know what some things are but I am sure everything tastes good.'' Luveh said. She pointed at the bottle. ''what is this?''

Scythe-Nova

-"That's Mead i made it myself, It's made of Honey and Water with some raspberry juice for extra flavour."

Yuha eplained as she picked the bottle up and also retrieved two stylised wooden flagons to use instead of drinking horns, She pulled out the plug on the bottle and poured it into the flagons and then handed one of the flagons to Luveh.

-"Here ya go"

She said and took a deep sip from her own flagon before placing it down on the ground beside the basket and recieved two wooden spoons and opened the sealed container revealing crushed ice with strawberry and orange juice poured onto, It was something Yuha had learned from a trader from the east that she had met a long time ago and she had totally fallen in love with this treat.

-"And here we have flavoured Shaved Ice, one of my personal favourites"

She said and took a spoonfull of the shaved ice and held it out to Luveh with a big sunny smile.