Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When the blossoms bloom (Nova-Chan!!~ )

Started by SilmeriaElemred, February 15, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Luveh took a sip from the mead and it was clear to see by her expression that she loved it. But it also made her feel a bit tingly.

When Yuha presented the ice she took the spoonfull offtered. Her cheeks gained a soft blush. It tasted so good too. ''So cold'' she said with a giggle. ''But tastes nice.'' Is side effect it caused a few white snowbell flowers to grow.

''You can make really nice foods and drinks'' Luveh concluded despite only having tasted a few things.

The sensations of the mead and ice had been so nice and new that on her hands, the leafy pattern of the real her was visable. When she noticed she quickly restored it so it was just like human skin again.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe Yeah it's an awesome little treat"

She said and picked up the second spoon and took a spoonful of the shaved ice and ate it, She noticed how some flowers bloomed here and there when luveh had eaten of the ice and she also noticed the leafy pattern appeared on Luveh's skin.

-"Anything you want to try?"

She asked and gestured towards the foodstuffs in the basket with a sunny smile, She took another sip of mead and ummed at the sweet strong flavour.

SilmeriaElemred

''Everything'' Luveh said with a giggle. But she did not want the ice to melt. Then had an idea and placed her hand on the soil. On the spot grew a small root plant which Luveh took very carefully. ''It is frost root... it should keep the ice frozen for about another hour. Would be a waste if the ice melted while trying all those other yummy things.'' she said and looked at the basket.

I would like to try that.'' she said eventualy pointing at the bread. It had a lovely warm and welcome scent.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh that's usefull"

Yuha said as Luveh explained the plant that she had grown, She then looked at what Luveh was pointing at and smiled calmly as she picked up the bread and broke off a piece of it and held it in front of Luveh.

-"Homemade honey bread, with a touch of almonds"

she said and bit onto the piece of bread and held on to it and leaned in towards Luveh with a playfull smile upon her lips.

SilmeriaElemred

Whatever kind of games Yuha played with her she liked it. The forest maiden joined in by leaning forward and gently closed her lips around the bread that stuck out. Their lips met again which by itself was a pleasant feeling and the flavour of the bread only added to it even more. It tasted amazing.

She did at some point bite off the piece of bread so she could chew and swallow it. ''Ahhh so good'' she said as her cheeks had a healthy pink color.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe yeah and the bread tasted good too"

She said with a playfull chuckle as she picked up a piece of cheese along with a small knife from the basket, she cut up a small piece of the cheese and handed it to Luveh before cutting a piece for herself.

-"I got this cheese from a trader back in Northoak, goes really good with the bread"

She said and broke off another piece of bread and put her cheese upon it and then waited for Luveh to get her piece.

SilmeriaElemred

Tasting this made Luveh squeel with delight. ''If you spoil me to much I might want you to feed me every day'' she said with a giggle.

She loved everything she grew obviously but these foods were so different as if from another world.

''If beings like me end up in heaven this certainly is it.  My most desirable company and now even with food'' she purred

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe well i'd be happy to oblige you on that cutie"

She said with a mischievous smirk before she took another sip from her mead, she looked back into the basket and looked at the sliced meat.

-"So whats your take on Meat Luveh?"

She asked as she put a piece of meat on bread and looked at Luveh with a curious expression.

SilmeriaElemred

''I do not mind eating it I think. Never have eaten it myself but I have some meat eating plants here at the water.'' It was a part of nature and her being a forest maiden, she had to maintain that balance. Even in her little grove of Life.

''The cheese was really nice sallty. Creamy. Very good with the bread.''

Scythe-Nova

Yuha smiled and held out the piece of bread with a slice of meat on towards Luveh.

-"Well first time for everything right?"

She said and gave Luveh a big happy grin and waited for Luveh to take the food she held out to Luveh.

SilmeriaElemred

Rather then taking the food from Yuha's with her hands she bent forward a little and took a large bite from the bread and meats. Since it was such a large bite though it took her a moment to process it.

''It tastes really good.'' Luveh said with a giggle. It amused her that a forest maiden, one who supposedly stood for life actually had eaten meat but it was simply how nature was. If she made plants that ate bugs and small rodents, why could she not do the same?

''You are a great cook. That's for sure.'' she said with a smile.

Scythe-Nova

-"Awww shucks ya gonna make me blush darlin"

Yuha said as she scratched the back of her head with a slight blush on her face, She brought back the piece of bread of meat that was left after Luveh had taken a bite and popped the rest into her mouth and chewed on it with a great big smile on her face.

-"Well now that i have introduced ya to everything in my basket let's just dig into what we wanna eat"

She said with a smile and picked up her flagon of ale and held it out towards Luveh for a toast, Her eyes were gentle and her smile cheerfull when she looked upon Luveh.

-"Cheers!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Cheers'' Luveh said with a giggle. Picking up her flagon and held it up too.

The forest maiden's eyes sparkled like the stars in the sky and she clearly enjoyed herself to the fullest. She took a variety of kinds of food Yuha had prepared, making sure to taste everything again and they were visited by various animals of the forest.

''Say Yuha... I will never be able to leave this forest but is there a way for me to somehow see what is beyond this place?''

Scythe-Nova

Yuha joined Luveh in partaking of the food and drink and always kept a wide smile on her face occasionally making flirtatious jokes, She seemed to just be happy observing Luveh as she ate the food and seeing that sparkle in her eyes made her very happy herself.

-"Hmmm? ...well i'm not sure Luveh, It may supprise you but i'm not that much of a world knowing person since i have never traveled very far from my home"

She said as she leaned back and supported herself with her hands and looked up into the canopy of the tree above them both, She seemed to think back to something and search her memory for something that might help Luveh see the world from where she is.

-"Only thing that comes to mind is Books and art of landscapes, I do have a book with some maps and illustrations at home though..."

She explained and looked back at Luveh with a friendly and calm smile, She raised an eyebrow though and leaned in closer towards Luveh.

-"Why? you got an itch to see the world?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I'd love to but... as far as my knowledge goes about myself and this forest I will never be able to leave. I suppose you can say that I am the very soul of this forest. That large tree in particular. If I even just as much have the thought of leaving the forest, it is as if the forest itself tells me not to and something horrible will happen.'' she replied with a slightly sad smile.

''But it is alright. I do like it here.''

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe i get yah sweetie, I've been curious to see the world myself some time ago"

She said and bit into a piece of cheese and smiled at Luveh, She leaned back and looked up into the canopy of the tree with a thoughtfull expression.

-"Hmmm... I do have an aquaintance that have traveled all over the world... still does if i know her right"

She said thinking back on her old friend it had been many years since she last saw her though, though she wondered if she would be able to contact her by mail at the moment though. Yuha shook her head slightly before looking back at Luveh with a wide happy grin.

-"Well if you want to i can bring those books i talked about next time"

SilmeriaElemred

''Really? Would you do that?'' Luveh asked. Her eyes sparkled with joy. Usually those coming into her forest only brought hounds or axes.

''Another way for me to travel is to expand the forest but I do not think many will like me doing that.'' she said with a smile

''I do not know what books are but they sound like a fun thing.''

Scythe-Nova

-"Yeah of course, Anything to make yah happy Luveh"

She said with a wide smile upon her lips and put her hand upon Luveh's head and stroked her hair gently, She leaned in towards Luveh and placed her forehead against hers and smiled calmly.

-"But for tonight i'll stay here by your side"

She said with a gentle voice as she leaned back with a slight blush upon her face and looked at Luveh slightly bashfully.

SilmeriaElemred

''I'd like that. I think the night is bright tonight so we will have an excellent view on the stars.'' the young nymph spoke. The close contact felt nice and she felt her cheeks blushing.

''What you just did with my hair. That felt nice.'' she admitted with a giggle. ''I am really glad that I have met you Yuha.''

Scythe-Nova

When Luveh expressed her happiness to their meeting she giggled a little bit and blushed before looking Luveh in the eyes with a calm and loving manner.

-"And i'm glad to have met you too Luveh"

Yuha said with a wide smile before placing a gentle finger under Luveh's chin and closing in before giving her a very sensual kiss on the lips, in the meantime she ran her other hand across Luveh's back in a sensual manner.