Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When the blossoms bloom (Nova-Chan!!~ )

Started by SilmeriaElemred, February 15, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

A shover went through whole of Luveh's body as she felt Yuha's lips on hers. The forestmaiden closed her eyes, one hand placing itself in Yuha's neck while the other cupped her friend's face.

Luveh did not realise though that flowers around them grew, and blossomed. releasing a palet of soft scents.

Scythe-Nova

Yuha kept the kiss going by also putting her hand on the back of Luveh's neck and kissing deeper, A blush crept upon her cheeks as she felt her body heat up by the close contact with Luveh. Her other hand crept upon Luveh's skin towards her chest but once she reached her target she pulled back her hand and her kiss.

-"Sorry my hands gets a bit frisky whe...whoa.."

Her train of thought stopped when she saw the flowers in bloom around them both and looked at Luveh with blush, Yuha did like Luveh a lot but she did not want things to go too fast and ruin the relationship they had now.

-"You okay Luveh?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I... I feel fantastic.'' Luveh said with a girlish giggle. Her cheeks were red, and all flowers were in full bloom. The latter she did not notice until she looked around. ''Oops... I think I lost control for a little bit.''