Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WANTED:Dragon hunters/poachers!

Started by thehiddenbeast13, April 03, 2015, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Alright, I have a character named Flint (you can find his profile in my signature). He is a dragon that is able to take a human form. I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in possibly trying to hunt him, or capture him. Maybe some townsfolk have set up a large bounty on the dragon and it could be a chance for your character to get rich! You could even sell him as a slave (If things go that way of course).

Wicked Basket

I have a character Gutztomp that is an ork monster/bounty hunter. He'll hunt anything as long as it's worth his while.

thehiddenbeast13

Sounds good to me, he would most likely get a reward off of it and if he really wanted to, he could sell Flint to make a even greater profit. It's all up to you.

Wicked Basket

He doesn't think that far ahead. He just likes to kill things. He's a simple creature.

thehiddenbeast13

True...we'll see how it goes. Would you like me to get it going, or did you already have something in mind?

Wicked Basket

I never have anything in my mind. :P

thehiddenbeast13

Alright, give me a moment to get the thread up (totally not about to go get my computer because I'm totally not posting from my wii u) Gutzstomp might have to go on a wild goose chase to try and find him because he'll most likely be in his human form.

Wicked Basket

That'll only make him angry and make him want to kill your character more for all the trouble he has to go through.  :)

thehiddenbeast13

Wicked Basket

Doesn't matter to me. We could make quite the scene if it happened in a tavern though.  ;)

thehiddenbeast13