Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gemini Crickets [M]

Started by visualspice, April 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Oh, how he shivered at her touch. He reveled in the way she was just angrily going to stake her claim.

And then the pain came. WIth a grunt, he caught her wrists as he winced.
"F-fuck.... What, you.. you like it rough?" he panted, trying to smile even though it really, really, really, really hurt.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

There. That was the sound she was waiting to hear. The tighter he gripped her wrist gripping his member, the tighter her own grip tightened on him.

His hands on her wrists hurt, but it wasn't enough to deter her. Bent over, she began to use her body to leverage her grip as she straightened, grunting a bit against his strength. Grinning, viciously, still speaking between her teeth, she began to feel it bending in her hand. "Still think... you can handle... this?" And it cracked.

While a man's penis couldn't really be broke permanently, it could be fractured. He'd have a hell of a time getting hard for a while. At least a week.

visualspice

And the sound that erupted from him didn't sound human. The pain.. he couldn't begin to explain, and he was seeing red, and the only thing he could think to do-
was to swing a fist at her fucking head!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

One black eye was enough for the day, and the wild punch he threw at her might have caved her face in. Ducking out of his way, she plucked her dagger up, smirking to herself as she began to saunter away. He'd be in too much pain to follow suit.

Once well out of any more wild swings of rage, she called out to him. "Still want to have a go, Shark Bait? Think you'll like it as rough as I can give it?" Gods the day had been rough for him, hadn't it? She guessed some men just didn't know when to take a hint and throw in the towel. Smirking to herself, still warm with the drink, she headed for the beach.

He'd likely be looking for retaliation, so she thought it best to spend the night in the skiff. Untying the temporary knot she'd worked out, she climbed in the boat and then let it go. The skiff drifted out until it hit the end of the rope tying it to a tree, jerking slightly in the waves. If he came for her, he'd either have to wade out to the skiff, or pull her in. Either method would give her ample opportunity to react.

Finding a non-blood covered corner of the boat, she sprawled out for the night, grinning to herself with her eyes closed. "Men! Hah!"

visualspice

More than his pride was hurt, and if he could go after her- oh he most certainly would. But even as he lay there, in the utmost agony and pain, he began to laugh, and painfully so, as he peered up at the stars, seeing the constellation of Gemini twinkling above. Funny, it was the same constellation he was born under. He didn't have much time to think on it before the events of the day eventually took hold of him and he passed out.

He must not have slept for long, because when he was forced awake, it felt as if that damn woman broke his dick again. But whatever it was that woke him was now reeling in pain, as Krah growled and scrambled to his knees. And upon seeing what it was that had tried to leech onto him, he cocked his head to one side.

"A harpy?"
And the thing hissed and raised a clawed foot his way,a nd scratched the man clean across his face. He let out a howl and scrambled to his feet. He was still bent over in pain from what Cass had done to him, and it put him at a bigger disadvantage than he'd like-
and now he had a burning claw mark across his face as the creature shrieked and came after the large man again.

Thank god he slept with his sword (even if his other one was broken!) because as he scrambled across the beach as the creature continued to crow and peck and claw at him, he continued to evade her attacks until he completely tripped over the rope that kept the skiff bound to the island.

Still too drunk and dazed to know what the hell he just tripped over, the creature lunged at him and Krah swung the sword up, black blood spilling from the gash in its belly, and the rope that held the boat split at the knick his sword put on it, and soon it was fraying from that spot and threatening to break loose... which would send the little skiff out at sea, and trap those on the island for good.

Though ignorant this was going on, Krah continued to fight back, sword swinging as a silver glint in the night. And each swing fucking hurt! He was sure he'd kill that woman when he had the chance to, but for now...
He had a bird to gut.

The harpy took to the air, crying out as her talons came after his face again, but Krah was prepared for it, and he roared at the beast and gave a great heave- and off came its left talon, as it rolled towards the sea.

It was only at this time that he heard the rope snap! and he jerked in the direction to where a large wave swelled up and began to carry the boat- their only means to leave the island, off to sea.

"Shit!" Abandonning the fight with the harpy, he turned tail and rushed out into the water, chasing after the tail end of the frayed rope and futility stumbling to reach for it. When he finally got a hold of it, the entire boat jerked to a halt, and his boots sunk into the soft sands while another wave threatened to push him over.

He somehow managed, muscles tense and tight as he bared his teeth. Yeah... this hurt twice as much as it ought to, and if that damn woman hadn't...

But he had no more time to think about that as the harpy was upon him, using her last good talon to dig into his face, and cried out in rage as she began to peck at him- and peck hard.

Krah let out a cry and nearly lost his grip on the skiff's rope, but he managed to twist it around one hand, securing it before releasing his second hand as he began to punch the damn harpy in her god damn face so hard, it might just have caved in! And by the time he was done with the thing, he snapped her neck over his leg and tossed it's useless body into the water, just as he turned to observe a large wave pummeling him in the face, sending the skiff back towards land, and smacking him clean in the forehead.

This was not his night, for he now was in pain from head...
to boner.

TreeFolk

It started with a gods-awful screeching, and the yells of a man being pursued. In her half-awake state, she tried to close her eyes again, before she was hearing a commotion on the beach.

Grouchily she yelled out, "Can you wait til' morning to pummel my face in, or...?" She felt a tug at the boat, and yelled out again.  "Do you REALLY want me to break your dick in three instead of two?"

As the sounds began registering, she rubbed the back of her eyes before rolling onto her stomach and clumsily pulling herself up, only to be tossed back and away on the boat when she felt the skiff jerk at the snap of the rope. She hit her head, and hit it hard, crying out. And just as she thought she would have to bring the boat back to the beach again, she felt it jerk to a halt.

Gripping the lip of the skiff, she pulled herself halfway up, and the scene before her eyes was quite... Magnificent. The man had found himself a harpy, who rather seemed like she wanted to bury her claws into him and never let go. The harpy was screeching, and Krah was trying to manage the waves, the harpy, and the boat all at once. She could have told him he needn't worry about the boat, but when he began pummeling the harpy to death, she decided it best to let him vent his pent up... frustrations... before saying anything.

He stood, panting, and she watched curiously as he remained standing, apparently not aware of the oncoming wave. She, the boat, and he were all brought back to the beach.

When the boat hit the sand of the beach she quickly leaped out, once again tying the boat up against a tree. She turned around to find the big man once again lying prone on the ground.

And she laughed. And laughed. And laughed some more, approaching the man. His handsome face, which had a few scars before, now had a rather large gash. Still laughing, she approached him, staying out of his reach in case he hadn't gotten enough of his anger out on the harpy. "Maybe I should amend your name from Shark Bait, to just plain 'bait'? How in the hell did you piss off a harpy so much?" She flexed her fingers, a tendril of water dancing along her fingertips... Healing magic. Well, she'd be damned, because she could only manage healing magic when she was feeling empathy for somebody. And, well, she didn't often feel sorry for others.

Right now, though, she felt sorry for Krah. "If you promise not to punch me, I can do something about those gashes on your mug. Aaand... Maybe I'll alleviate your little man, a bit, too. I can't help but feel a bit sorry. Though you must've done something mighty shitty to get this much bad luck."

visualspice

Krah just laid there and groaned, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." Before he closed his eyes and let his head fall limp to one side. Her words did not help the pounding in his head, and he scrunched his face dramatically.

"Me bring the harpy? That's rich," he growled, only then opening his eyes as he peered up at her. "Fucking flying wench woke me up with a talon to my face." For all he knew it was HER doing that brought the harpy, and he simply stared at her with some venom. Thankfully, the fight zapped a lot out of him, but not enough to remove his pride.

"Feel sorry?" he pushed himself up as he leaned on one side, trying to catch his breath.
"You think I want any help from a cunt like you? Fuck.." he winced, not realizing he had more gashes on him then he'dve liked.

"You'd better not waste your breath. Any help you do will still owe you that punch to your ovaries."

TreeFolk

He really did look quite pathetic, drenched, bleeding, and unconsciously continuing to guard his man-jewels. And yet, here he went spouting of curses and swearing at her up and down. "Ahh, there's it is! I much prefer this version of Bait, to the one who thought he'd win his chance at getting in my pants. "

She toed him in the side. "Sorry in the way one feels for a very clumsy, very stupid, simpleton." Despite his protestations, she splashed the water at his face. Though, truly, she could have gone about it in a more graceful manner, it still got the job done. The gashes that had opened on his face closed up like anemones closed up as the water left the tide pools. She moved well enough away to avoid him rushing her.

As for his broken pipe? He could keep it for the few days to a week that it would take to heal properly, for all she cared for his protestations. "The way I see it, we've broken even on this whole 'owing' business." She held up her hands. "Let's see. I saved you from being eaten by the sea beast and the sirens... Let's count that as one." She extended one finger. "I saved you from drowning and bleeding out after the shark bite. That's two." She extended a second finger. "And then you tried to repay me by ignoring my telling you to back the fuck off. So we'll say you owed me three." She extended a third finger. "So I broke that precious cock of yours, because you couldn't manage to get it through your thick skull that you can bed all the other women in the world before you'll be able to bed me. We'll count that as my spending all three of those favors owed to me."

How very undine of her! They had an exceptional memory for keeping track of debts.

visualspice

Before he could even think of a retaliation, a shadow swooped over head and he heard a cry from in land. He swore between his teeth and dashed up the shore, just as it was revealed that it wasn't just one harpy they had to contend with, but a small flock of them who were dive bombing those who remained by the camp.

"Fucking hell, couldn't you have brought us to an island that isn't infested with crazy women, or is that just the only skill you're good at?"

TreeFolk

Cass followed after him, dagger clutched in her fist as she followed after him. She decided that she just wasn't going to expect to get any sleep while the man still had the sea god's sphere. Again she considered leaving them stranded on the island, and swimming away herself.

She called after him. "You ever think this could be because your shit-for-brains lord still has the fucking sea god's sphere? It's kind of a beacon for crazy!" If the lord wasn't still holding the sphere, she would have expected the harpies to attack Krah for killing their sister.

As they crested the sand dune bordering the camp, she could make out the lad standing over the cowering lord, waving a flaming stick from the fire. She hurtled down the dune, throwing the dagger and skillfully lodging it between the eyes of one of the harpies. The creature came crashing down from the sky, bringing one of her sisters down with her, trapping her on top of the fire. The smell of burning wings and flesh soon consumed the air, along with the screeches of the harpy sister as she flung her sister off and tried to take off. Her burning wings would not allow her to make her way back into the sky.

These were creatures of the wind, and she was a creature of water... There wasn't a whole lot she could do here with her magic. If they'd been overhead while they were at sea, Cass could have likely drowned the lot of them. But here, she was essentially as human as the rest of her companions.

Leaning, she snatched up the sphere she had used to catch fish with earlier, plunging it deep into the belly of the flaming, grounded harpy. As she twisted to kill the harpy, though, she felt talons dig at her scalp, scraping the skin of her skull, but failing in scalping her. The talons tightened in her hair and she felt herself lifting off of the ground by her hair, and a stream of curses so foul it'd curdle milk flew from her mouth as her hands slipped down the shaft of the spear, which still had the body of the flaming harpy attached. As she began to lift in the air, she desperately tried to shake the body of the harpy from the spear.

Thankfully the body of her sister was keeping the harpy from taking off into the air and simply dropping her body to break on the ground, but for the moment Cass didn't have a lot of options.

visualspice

It figured these bitches were air born. And though Cass was linked to the sea, mere mortals were generally locked to the land. That didn't stop him from swinging upwards with his sword, cutting uselessly at the feet of the shrieking harpies. And the second he realized he probably should be figuring out a new tactic, Cass was air born.

"Shit."

He moved forward but all he had was his sword, and since it was doing no good at the moment- he did the only thing he could think of...
And lanced the sword right up into the air, cutting off the entire pair of legs of the harpy as it released a shrill cry of pain.

And down Cass went, hair still entangled with the talon legs that had been severed, and just before she was about to crash into the ground...
She'd find herself landing in Krah's arms.

And it looked as if he was about to say something when suddenly he hit the dirt, as a harpy zoomed over head.

TreeFolk

A yell tore from Cass's throat as she came crashing down with the legs of a harpy still attached to her hair from mid-calf down. Despite Krah catching her, the weight of the legs were jerking her head back. Throwing an arm around his neck to keep her head from snapping back with the weight of the legs, she prepared to try to tear the talons from her hair.

However, her attempt to disentangle her hair from the bitch's talons was delayed by Krah throwing himself to the ground at the onslaught of another harpy's attack, effectively pinning her under him. And so there she was, crushed beneath the weight of the man, with severed harpy legs still attached to her hair and live harpies still swooping overhead.

visualspice

"Okay, Captain," Krah grunted. "How the hell do we get these harpies off our back?"

TreeFolk

If he hadn't been on top of her, she doubted she'd have been able to hear him above the shrieks of the harpies. He didn't have much choice at the moment, because they were still swooping in for the kill. She was thankful that his body was essentially acting as a sort of shield for her, but it was getting hard to breath. "They're after the sphere... " She squeezed a breath in. "Best bet is to have the lord go to the ocean, lead 'em there. I can probably drown the lot of them."

Honestly, she'd never been attacked by harpies before. They didn't often fly out from their islands.

visualspice

Krah looked from her, back to the harpies now clawing at his back. He winced, and managed to swing an arm to punch one off his back. Thankfully they were mostly going after Lord Bachlaoch so he only had one legless harpy, and what looked like her ugly, older sister.

"So I get the Lord and bring that damn sphere towards the sea, what will you be doing in the mean time?" he asked, finding himself needing to throw yet another punch when a harpy got too close and ended up scratching him again.

TreeFolk

His battle tactics were not the cleanest or most tactful, but they were effective. Punching seemed to be an effective method.

She looked over to the cowering lord. "Shit." She'd have to rethink things. "Change of plans. You're babysitting."

The lord was going to be too slow. It wouldn't be effective. As Krah turned to lay into another harpy, she wormed her way out from under him and scrambled towards the lord, grabbing up her dagger and yanking the spear from the dead harpy she'd killed before. Egil was still fending off the harpies with the stick of fire, and didn't bother her as she squeezed passed him. Shoving the dagger into her belt, she punched the lord square across the jaw. The shock of the hit made his death-grasp on the chest with the sphere release, and she grabbed it up, tucking it beneath her arm like a football and booking it towards the beach.

Although it took the harpies a moment to realize that she now had the item of interest, they were soon on her tail. She felt their talons tearing at her back, flaying the skin, as she dodged them. As her feet hit the edge of the beach she felt another harpy grip her shoulders, pulling her up into the air.

But, the stupid thing made the mistake of flying over water. Stabbing up and into the belly of the beast, she, the harpy, and the chest with the god's sphere, crashed into the sea. Back in her element, Cass dove down as deep and as fast as she could.

From beneath the water she watched the harpies dive bomb and soar above, circling the spot that she'd gone down, but she refused to come up. Those of them that chose to dive into the water she quickly drowned by forcing water to move down into their lungs.

And then she heard it. The deep, cavernous roar, so loud it deafened the seas and the land and the air around them. Swimming quickly to surface, she watched as the harpies screamed a took off towards the middle of the island. She spun in the water, looking out to sea at the encroaching wall of dark clouds. "Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me!"

She turned, the tide of the water swallowing even her up, spitting her out onto land like a watermelon seed. She tucked her body around the chest and felt her body crash onto the sands. Scrambling, she rushed in the direction of Krah and the others. The sea god was coming, and she knew exactly which one it was. It was the god who had cursed her and murdered her father. The sheer magnitude of rotten luck she was encountering was absolutely ridiculous.

Skin pale, she whispered under her breath. "Say your prayers now, lads. This is it." Bleeding, beaten, and bruised, she remained kneeling on the sands, panting as she watched the ominous clouds begin to approach. He'd be there within the half hour.

visualspice

Krah was just getting into the swing of things, as battling for his life (and oh, the life of his 'lord'), had made him temporarily forget the broken bit in his pants. But now that he had a chance to recover as the harpies flew away, he doubled over to catch his breath, and winced.

Damn that woman. He watched as the harpies made chase. Perhaps he ought to let them tear her apart.

Though he couldn't lie when he was impressed, seeing how she managed to start drawing near the whole lot of them, however...
The dark, ominous wall of clouds heading their way could not be missed. He bared his teeth.

"Shit."

He turned to Cass as she approached.

"So what the fuck is that thing? And how can we avoid it?"
He didn't exactly want to die today, and on an island, so far away- on a day he hadn't even gotten laid!

TreeFolk

Cass slowly hauled herself to her feet, staring out to sea at their imminent demise. Shaking her head in disbelief, she replied, "That? That's a fucking sea god. The very same sea god who has had a death wish for me since my birth." A bark of incredulous laughter emerged from her throat. "The luck! Really, of all the sea gods you could have stolen from, you stole from the one who hates me the most. And then you get on my ship!"

She really didn't feel like dying. "Sorry, but even I can't outpace a sea god. The only chance I see of us surviving is if the god of this quadrant of the sea decides to get pissy about him coming into his territory. Or if my sea god decides he wants to play with his meal first. That might give us some time." But even then it was unlikely that they would survive a god playing with them.

Her mind ran over all the possibilities of survival, but was coming up blank. She turned to the lord. "Unless this halfwit had some escape plan plotted for such an inevitable meeting?"

visualspice

Krah looked the woman over sharply. Though as she went on to inform them all how fucked they were, Krah began to laugh- and laugh, and laugh.
"Perhaps this is just fate, Ocean Sinner," he went on with a casual drawl while keeping himself ignorant of the pain still emanating from his groin. "And if fate is to throw a god at is.." And here, he gave a sniff, keeping his chin up high and his chest forward, "Then we just take up fucking swords and have ourselves a fight with a God."

TreeFolk

"Well, Shark Bait, you're the only one with a proper sword at the moment."

The sea god came upon them all at once. One moment they were standing on the beach alone, and the next they knew there was a tall man-like creature standing on the beach. The rain hammered down upon them, though it did not seem to touch the man. He stood at nearly nine feet tall, his skin the colors of the oceans waters, his heart and organs visible through his translucent skin. He clutched a long whip in his hand, which was more seaweed than hand. A deep voice like the rumbling of thunder out at sea came out, and the place in his head where there should have been eyes sparked like lightning. "Humans, you have something belonging to me."

Cass felt her heart hammering in her chest as she watched the whip of the sea god lash out, grazing her cheek before it wrapped around the lord's neck and jerked his body unceremoniously across the sands. Cass made to grab at the man's ankles, missing by a few inches. When she looked up, the sea god was already gripping the sphere in his hand, the whip still around the lord's neck as he gasped and gurgled, clutching at his neck.

That was when her eyes met the sea god's eye holes. The sea god flicked his whip out to sea, still staring her straight in the eyes. She heard the body of the lord hit the waters far out in the sea. Hard. The sea god moved towards her. "You look... Familiar."

The sea god took in a deep breath, the sound like the swelling of a gentle wave. "Marella..."

Gods he thought she was her mother! Cass knew she was not the unnerving beauty that her mother was, and that she had the hardier bone structure of her father. Pushing herself to her feet, she stood with her tangled, matted hair, hand hovering above the hilt of her dagger. She watched as the sea god appraised her more closely.

As his "eyes" landed on the vial at her throat, an enraged bellow rose from his throat. Well, so much for passing as her mother! The sea god began to grow in height, body transforming into a sheer wall of water quickly approaching them. Cass was frozen in fear of what she had always suspected would come.