Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The dark fortress (Open by request)

Started by Arthuriel, April 20, 2015, 01:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireIceDragon

Cia gazed at the flaming figures, which warmed her skin but vanished too soon. Just here and there, huh? She bit her lip and nodded at him. She turned back around and fixed her cloak.

"Well, I'm going to search for my brother," she said, waving to him as she left. "If you ever want to find me, well, just ask around. Someone is bound to know me." A smirk formed on her lips, although it was a bittersweet one. "Goodbye, Maverick," With that, she vanished into the forest, leaving no trace but a wisp of cold air.

Arthuriel

"How am I supposed to find you when I don't even know your name..." He said to no one, sighing sadly. Already he missed the coolness of the air that seemed to travel around her. But, perhaps, he would see her again. For now he'd travel, see what the world has to discover.

But even as he walked with a bittersweet smile, the Demon's Merchant was grinning with glee. Among the all but useless trash, ruined by centuries of collecting dust, he had discovered a few treasures worth keeping. A ring and amulet with telepathic properties, a dagger that would always return to it's owners hand. Even a gauntlet forge with an unknown metal, but it was strong but light. The enchantment wasn't obvious. Tt would take some time to discover it, but Arthuriel knew it had to be worthwhile. Perhaps a fiend could find it out faster...