Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A cub and an Anthro (Ice)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, April 21, 2015, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

The night was dark. A sickle moon hiding behind a few dark clouds making a bright sudden white light even more clearer in this darkness. A scream seemed to come from it. A scream of fear which went on as the light died and faded away. Leaving a girl laying there in the grass. Panting and shivering. Her arms around her head as if protecting herself. Feeling the cold grass made her realise she was no longer in the woods with her friend. ''F-Falaen!'' she shivered. ''Pappa... where are you!... pappa!'' after attempting to get on her shoeless feet and falling a few times her wobbly legs managed to keep her standing. ''I need to find pappa...'' she said as if in a trance before she started to stumble in a random direction

Ice

Pension was walking threw. As he did so he was feeling happy. He was abit more cautious of his other sides though. He did not want to get into trouble again. He then heard a scream. That made him walk towards the source. Then he saw a girl there not far from him. He was not certain if she was friendly or not. So he stood there waiting for her to notice him.

SilmeriaElemred

As she stumbled there were some unclear words coming out of her mouth but as she unknowlingly closed in on Pension, he could see her clothes were no better then rags and her skin had smudges of dirt. Tears were drying on her face due the wind making them a bit red and rough.

She did not look up until she noticed Pension. ''Where am I...'' she said softly. ''How did I get here... I'm scared...''

Ice

Pension saw the girl coming ever closer to him. He could see that she was not alright. He walked closer to her and gave her his extra robe. " you are near the river my dear. I know not how you got here." he said in a soft French accent.

SilmeriaElemred

''I am still in Serendipity right?'' She asked.''When I get really scared I suddenly am somewhere else but I do not know how I got there... pappa... I need to find pappa...'' it was then her stomach startled grumbling. That was right. He was working on making food. Something like that came back to her

Ice

Pension frowned abit as he listened to the girl now. He was not real certain how to react to her just yet. The persona that was out now wanted to try to help her. Though he was not certain how he was to do so just yet.  " I can understand that. I can try to help you find your father if you would like." he said with a smile now.

SilmeriaElemred

The girls eyes sparkled with joy from those words. Surely she had been alone between the passing of her mother until she found the man she now reffered to as pappa but it was nice to not be alone.'' Really?'' She said before she hugged him and rubbed her face against him.''Thank you thank you thank you kind sir'' she said happily.''Cassie is Cassie. Well... Cassiopeia for long but rarely anybody called me that. Is there a name I can call you by?''

Ice

Pension smiled as he saw her reaction to what he had said. He then felt his persona switch . He was in his proteter persona. He wanted to keep this girl safe untill she found her papa. He then smiled again as he heard her speak again. Then he was surprised as she hugged him. That was just not expected. He returned her hug and smiled " yes. You do not have to thank me . Its what I do." he said. " its nice to meet you. You can call me pen" he said with a smile when she told him her name.

SilmeriaElemred

''Pen'' Cassiopeia repeated with a nod of understanding and being sure she'd memorise. ''Pen... is there something I could eat? A few berries or nuts would be ok. Cassie does not really eat much.''

Despite it was something her new pappa had attempted to fix since she was a growing child, old habits died hard and sometimes she did not have anything to eat for days. Hence why she was still so small. But if there was a lot to eat she would not decline it.

Ice

Pension smiled softly as he heard her speak. Now he had food with him that he could share with her. He was always prepared for anything that the word wanted to thro at him. " well I do have some food whit me. Let me get it out for you." he said softly. Then he dug in his bag and brought out a sack full of bread and fruit. He carefully laid it all out on the sack and smiled to her. " here you go dear." he said now.

SilmeriaElemred

''Thank you kind sir'' the little girl said and eyed the food. Her stomach was rumbling but knew eating to much would not be good either. She started with a piece of fruit. Taking off the peel which was not edible and silently ate it with a smile.

''Where did Pen come from?'' she asked. Hoping to get a story out of him.

Ice

Pension  smiled as she thanked him. He was happy that she was happy. He was looking and listing for any danger that might be around . He could hear something moving in the woods ahead of them. now what was that? He frowned and stood up. He heard what she said and smiled. '' hold on a second I hear something." he said softly. He then watched and waited as he listing to the sound coming ever closer to him.

SilmeriaElemred

The girl immediatly grew silent. But also fearful. Had she perhaps dragged one of the attackers with her when she moved from her pappa's place to here? She looked with Pension though. Although could not really see anything.

Ice

Pension gave the creature a warning hiss as he stood there watching for any movement. Suddenly a growl came from the bushes . Pension waited for the creature to come out. He then gave a smile as he saw what was there. It was a dog of some sort that had been trailing him for the past few days. He looked over to the girl and said. " oh this is my friend hernas. He has been following me for a while now" he then looked at the dog and said " you scared me boy. Where have you been?" he then saw the dog wag its tail and start to come towards them.

SilmeriaElemred

With the piece of fruit in one hand, the girl crawled over to the creature. She did remember Pappa's warning. That she was a cursed Wolf now just like him and she had to be careful. But she had yet to experience the burden of it having caused her to always say that she would always be a good girl for his sake. ''Doggy..'' she said quietly. It had been a while since she had seen one.

Ice

Pension watched the girl now as she moved closer to the dog. He was wanting her not to be afraid of the dog right now. the dog was actually friendly and loving to others. He knew that it was natural for some to be kind of intimidated by strange dogs. The dog now wagged its tail as he heard what the girl said. He moved close to her and tried to lick her. He was happy to see her that was for sure . Pension smiled and watched the two. He wanted to see what would happen now.

SilmeriaElemred

''Hello Hernas'' the little girl said giggling as she allowed the animal to lick her and she gently hugged and petted it.

''How long does Sir Pen have had Sir Hernas?'' she asked after distancing herself a little from the enthausiastic animal so she could finish the piece of fruit she had started on.

Ice

Pension smiled as he watched the girl. Then his persona changed again. He was now in his indefinite persona . He however was not going to allow that to bother him. He then heard what the girl asked . He looked at her an d smiled some ." about a month. May I ask how long you have been alone here?' he asked her. He wanted to know how long she had been looking for her poppa.

SilmeriaElemred

''Uhm... a few minutes before meeting you... but before that... Cassie was with pappa. In the Western highlands. When Cassie gets really scared she sometimes vanishes and appears somewhere else.'' she stopped eating though. ''It is scary... it happened after momma fell asleep and joined the Angels. And walked really long. Did some things like running errands in cities and when wandering again I found my new pappa who saved me from bad people. He was like this huge wolf.'' she said spreading her little arms as wide as she could to indicate how big he was.

Ice

Pension nodded as he listened to the girl now. He was sure that she was describing some kind of werewolf like creature. That was stran ge to have someone like that as a father figure. Though to him parents were odd anyhow. He never had them when he was younger. He basically had to raise himself. Though there were a few  street pals who care for him when he needed them " I see. So you just appear in strange places. that's strange"  he then smiled and said " well that's good that he was there to save you" he said with a smile now.