Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a question..or five....

Started by Ethereal-Star, May 02, 2015, 01:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Okay, so I'm curious about something. How long has the world of SotE been around? I don't mean in RL, I mean in actual game/setting time. For instance how long ago was the fall of Fell? How many years did that encompass? Is there a BF and AF time chronology here (Before Fell and After Fell)? Would there someday be an actual timeline of events for everyone to access? Perhaps a creation story? Or is that too much? How long have the respective nations all been around? Serendipity, Connloath, and etc.?

And lastly, the most important question of them all. Will these answers be served with a virtual Happy Meal? Okay, just kidding on that. Couldn't resist. ;D :P

But yeah, just to fill in some details here on the setting so that everyone can give further spice to their roleplay experience (with fries on the side too.) :D

Looshi

Sadly, I don't know the answers to these, but I'll tag @Rhi-Rhi  to see if they can help!

Rhindeer

At work right now, but these are great questons. 8D So I'm gonna think about them and once I have some good answers, I'll get back to ya! But it's definitely info I wanna flesh out more, and as I've been sloooowly touching up the areas, this will certainly be one of those things that gets answered!

But right now my brain is so mushy I can't begin to answer. xD Just wanted to let ya know you'd been heard!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa