Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

We Are Family!

Started by Zero, May 20, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

The High Lord of Moonspear needs some cousins. See signature for link to Dimitri Orlov!

These cousins can be either gender and any age. None are super close to him, but they're still family and all. There's room for a few first cousins on his mother's side, not named Orlov. There's plenty of room for 2nd, 3rd, twice removed cousins trying to suck up now that he's the High Lord.

The only real conditions are that his cousins would be nobles (lower to middling) - mostly from Serendipity.

So anyone interested in making some family connections? :D

Rhindeer

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Basically, I can give you your pick of the litter! ;D I have several Serenian nobles, so whoever you think would work best!

There's Einin! 8D

Then there's Liadan!

And I also offer up Valor!

And Niaaki! He's estranged, but he's still Serenian nobility. :B

And Quinn is lesser nobility, more in name than anything else at this point. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Delentus

I could also offer a couple nobles (really both at the same time since they're father/daughter) although they're the great house of Summervale. Don't know if you want that, but might as well offer anyway.      xD

There's Ceyld he's the High Lord guy dude

And then there's Qwyn

(I swear I didn't steal the name from Rhi)

Zero

Holy crap on a cracker that's a lot of offerings, Rhi. xD

How could I ever pick between them?! *_*

They're all so awesome! Niaaki, Valor, and Liadan are the most tempting. Liadan because she seems adorable and sweet, Valor and Niaaki because I think both could provide some interesting headaches for Dimitri! xD

Do you have any preferences between those three? Can you imagine some fun thing you want to do with Dimitri in regards to any of them? For Liadan I could see her using her cousin's newfound station to secure a better marriage. Niaaki, uhm...could try to take sanctuary with his cousin? After...something. I don't really know. Valor is a party boy and could just decide to hang out with his cousin because High Lord, so could try to milk some freeloading at Rillaria? lol

And Deli, it is possible that they are 2nd or 3rd cousins - might even have contributed to helping Dimitri become High Lord. Everything is about connections, after all.

Rhindeer

Ooooh, I think Liadan and Valor it is!

Liadan would deeefinitely wanna use his position to secure a marriage. xD She'd be hoping her cousin could help her out there. >__> *hinthintnudgenudge*

And Valor would be a total shameless freeloader. |: And probably cause trouble in the way he does. He'd definitely be hoping Dimitri planned on throwing a party to celebrate his ascension to High Lord because, you know...free booze and lots of people to hit on. >8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Zero

Two! Sweeeeeeeet.

Well I'm sure if Liadan made an appeal to her cousin to help her secure a very wealthy and influential young lord for a husband he would make at least a tentative effort for family's sake.

As for Valor, well, there was no great party for the ascension, Dimitri was quite pressed with the matter of finding a wife to get other houses off his back and to get them to shut up about the whole "you're too young, you don't have a wife, there are no heirs!" thing. BUT...that just means there's upcoming nuptials to be celebrated and everyone knows there is good booze at weddings.

Rhindeer

VALOR WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE AT THAT WEDDING.

And Liadan would be there, scouting for potential suitors. >_>

Delentus

I want to show up for the wedding too   D:

Not sure what a grumpy old man, and/or the bubbly young lady could add to it though.     xD

Zero

The more the merrier? Not sure when the wedding thread is going to start, but will have to make an event of it so everyone that wants can show up!