Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Got no place to go

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2005, 04:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Got a new charrie, Milo a rat boy but donno what to do with him. Any takers?

//http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1884[/url]

Anonymous

Well, I got two new characters.. I don't have a stats page up for them YET, but here's the run down on them:

NOTE : They don't have split personalities, they just have two aliases. The first name of the three is their real name. First age is their real age, etc. Tully has a habit of getting mixed into trouble, thus they created two rather solid characters to lay low when they stir some trouble. And since Maeryn, when dressed like a man, she makes one. Thus, she plays a man in their relationship when they're being characters.

Name : Tully Munin/Chesna Harnet/Malia Springs
Species : Unknown (i'm not sure yet)
Personality :
Tully : She's loud, brash, perhaps annoying, mischevious, and very bold. She's entirely open about most things and meeting new people and going on new adventures never cause her a problem. She's really the reason why they have two aliases. She's a good liar and actress. She is constantly curious. She lacks in some manners.
Chesna : This character of her's is polite and kind, always laughing and happy. She's very caring, and willing to show some hospitality to the new people she's met. Her brother is "Faxon Harnet".
Malia : This character is similiar to Tully, but more subdued and generally more apologetic with more manners. She's still loud and open, but not quite so as the real person she's based off of. Her husband is "Kato Springs".
Appearance :
Tully : She has hazel cat eyes and brown hair with a red tint to it that falls to her shoulders. Her bangs are slanted off to the left side of her face slightly. Her hair is often fluffy, thus it causes her a problem whenever she puts on the wigs. She has tanned skin from her travels. 5 foot. Tully wears jewelry to an almost obscene manner, and usually wears tights, pleated skirt, boots, a close-fitting long-sleeved turtle-necked shirt that goes and fits over her middle and ring fingers. She wears a sleeveless tunic over it. If the turtle neck is folded down she has a necklace around her neck. Often she has bangles and earrings.
Chesna : She has hazel cat eyes and straight brown hair to her elbows, 5, same complexion obviously. It's thick. Often wears a hat that shadows her face. Chesna wears a simple, plain dress that covers her as well, ankles, wrists, and a high collar (sometimes she wears a thick necklace to cover her neck).
Malia : She has hazel cat eyes and auburn hair, varying from curls to waves that are mid forearm. She's paler then the other two, due to makeup, and 5 foot 1, due to the heels of the specific shoes she wears. Sometimes seen with glasses. For Malia she generally wears dresses that would be seen are more upper class women, full dress, but it always covers her body from ankles to wrists and up her neck.

[ x ]

Name : Maeryn Fairly/Faxon Harnet/Kato Springs
Species : Unknown (i'm not sure yet)
Personality :
Maeryn : The polar opposite of Tully, she's quiet, cool and reserved. She may have a sharp tongue at times and will volunteer helpful information. If anything she's the one who can make sense out of Tully and bring her to earth - or think up a way to follow through with Tully's insanely stupid ideas.
Faxon : This character, the brother, is generally kind and shy. He's as cheery as his sister but always plainly more observant. He's a very smiley sort of boy, and seems to be a daft at times.
Kato : The husband is cold, lacking in expression and feeling. He offers as little as possible and also seems to be the closest to Maeryn in personality. Seems to always try to pry Malia away from her bold venturings and always seems to be hungry.
Appearance :
Maeryn : She's 6 foot 1, tall for a woman perhaps, with sharp light blue cat eyes. She has fair skin with the slightest of tans. She has light blonde hair that falls between her nose and jaw line. It's often parted in such a way that her left eye is concealed. While if you saw her face alone it'd be nearly impossible to tell whether she was male or female. It is simply the way her face is, and she's pretty when either way - just makes a slightly feminine man. She tries to wear long pleated skirts, tights, and boots, some close fitting under shirt and tunic. Shares a slight affinity for jewelry and can be seen wearing the occasional necklace or bangle or even earrings.
Faxon : Deeply tanned (yay for makeup), wears boots that make him 6 foot 3. Has light brown hair that falls to his shoulders, pulled back in a ponytail with the hair at the front falling loose a bit. Wears a shirt, tunic, and slacks. Dresses plainly. Same blue eyes.
Kato : Paler then Maeryn (thanks to makeup). He's 6 foot 1, same eyes, with dark blonde hair that falls to midneck in a clear cut fashion. Parted to the side but reveals both eyes. Dresses like an upper class man would, but more practical with stiff clothing that hides feminine attributes. Looks rather dashing as a man. Wears an earring in his right ear.

Usually on their travels they find a house unoccupied, or go to an Inn.

Hmm.. I could see them going to the Orphanage, one of those random Tully-spur-of-the-moment things. And it would be Tully in that case.. and Maeryn would be dragged with. And maybe Tully could, I don't, adopt him? Of course their cat eyes might be a little odd for him considering he's a rat. But.. Tully is a persistant gal. :D

I hope none of their info confused you. It took me awhile to type out, haha. ><;

Anonymous

Not badly confused :D

Lol I was reading horseplay so I've already read onepair of  alts already ^^
You sure he won't be a third wheel? But it'll be worth a shot just to see where it goes and maybe I'll have some muse to spur off of if they part.
Meet ya there then :)

Anonymous

Nah. I'm sure they can come up with something for him to do. Of course, Maeryn will probably be more like, "we shouldn't let him join - he shouldn't get caught up in your stupidity, Tully" type thing, lmao. But I'm sure they'll get some sort of thing going for him.

Anyway, I'll post in the Orphanage with them *nods* Unless you want too first...

Anonymous

Gon;t mind, prob better if you do first I've got a good reaction for him.

Anonymous

Okies, posted at the Orphanage. "Oh, look! Children for sale!" Yeah. XDDD

Anonymous

Adorable!? What is she thinking? XD

Anonymous

LOL, she's Tully. Who knows what she's thinking? XDDD