Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

In Plain Sight

Started by Jounin64, May 25, 2015, 07:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

"Thank you very much! I can't remember a thing during that time!" The man leaves seeming much more at ease then before.

"Good work! I officially declare you two as healers for the Witch Docter's Clinic! You will receive payment for the jobs you do. For example for healing work it will be five gold and memory work will be sixty."

Ice

The small twin was glad that she made the man happy. She nodded to him, it was probably obvois that she needed social skills. She then looked at the witch doctor who had spoken.

" thank you. Heh alright that sounds fair . Right?" asked her sister. He sister smiled then nodded. She then stuck her tounge out at her sister. She returned the jester. The larger twin laughed and moved a bit back. Her tail was wagging which caused her robe to move slightly in the back. It could be noted that the two were very playful with each other.

Jounin64

Aldwin's expression was hidden, but he looked admirably at them. It was so long since he actually had a family it was refreshing to see siblings so close. "So what would you two like to do in our down time?"

Ice

The twins smiled at each other as they played. Both of their tails were wagging as they made faces at each other. This was showing that they were still very young.  They then heard the man speak to them and they looked at him with a smile. They were really not sure what they wanted to do. Maybe he would like to play with them. " well we could play a game if you would like." they said with a smile.

Jounin64

"Well a game sounds very nice! What kind of game do you two want to play?"

Ice

The twins looked at the man with a smile. They were kind of surprised that he wanted to play with them. They thought for a few minutes as they wondered witch game of theirs they should play. As they stood there the lager twins tail had moved from under her robe. At the tip was a small pike kind of like a dart. However it was only for looks really.

" what kind of games do you like? We play a verity of games ourselves." said the smaller twin. Though some of those games were not really appropriate for their current situation.

Jounin64

"Oh do not worry yourselves with that. We are in a time of desperation a little fun here or there can't hurt, if anything it will boost morale." He kneels down so he is closer to their height.

"How about we make a deal. If you win I will show you my real face, but if I win I get your next payment. Deal?"

Ice

The twin listened to the man as he spoke. They smiled and nodded. They were thinking still about what kind of game to play. When he kneeled to their height they looked at him. They then listened to what he said and they gave it some thought. Then they looked at him and smiled. "right that sounds like a good deal to us." they said with a smile.

Jounin64

Aldwin stands up and claps his hands together. "Great! So it's a deal! Now what game shall we play?"

Ice

The twins looked at the man as they thought about what game they wanted to play. The then smiled as a game came to mind. " how about a guessing game? One person thinks of something and the others try to guess it. I could be anything that comes to mind." said the larger twin now. She was always good at coming up with games.

Jounin64

"That sounds like a splendid idea, I'll start by thinking of something." Aldwin thinks about the reason why his parents abandoned him and if either were to guess right he'd know that they have some psychic  powers or his new agent knows more about than he revealed.

"Ok guess what I'm thinking."

Ice

The twins smiled at the man when he spoke. They were glad that he liked their idea. They were not physic or anything like that. They really were good at playing games though. When he said for them to goose  what was on his mind they took a few seconds to think. " is it about you?" asked the smaller twin with a smile.

Jounin64

Under his mask a slight smile curls up on his lips. "Why yes it is, but you must be more specific I could be thinking many things about me."

Ice

The twins looked at each other as they thought for a moment. they were not sure what it could be . though they would guess again. " is it your past?" they asked

Jounin64

Aldwin was already impressed because they didn't even need to read his face. "Correct, if you can get even closer you will have won this game already."

Ice

The twins were good at guessing things. They were used to hidden expression because they could read other forms of body language.  They thought for a few seconds and wondered what it could be. " is it your family ?" asked the smaller twin now.

Jounin64

Aldwin slowly takes off his mask revealing his tan skin and strong face revealing a big grin. "A deal is a deal isn't it? You two have just joined the ranks of knowing The Witch Doctor's Identity...in other words you are my friends...but remember I keep no loose ends."

Ice

The twins smiled under their hoods as they watched him take off his mask. What they saw beneath it made the smile more. He was not  that bad looking to say the least. Though nether one of them would admit that. " yes indeed. It is an honor to know that we are your friends. You are ours as well. Heh you will not have to worry about that. We are loyal friends." said the smaller twin.

Jounin64

"Very good." A knock sounds through the room. Aldwin puts his mask back on. "That wasn't the correct code be prepared for anything." Aldwin cautiously opens the door with a knife hidden under his sleeve

Ice

The twins looked around as they heard the knock at the door. They both got ready for whatever might happen. The smaller twin made sure her face was hidden as they watched for any signs of danger. They were used to doing that when they were traveling. Their sharp hearing could hear the change of tones in a person's voice. That was how they loved when they were smaller.