Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

( private w/ Ice. )

Started by Marcola, May 28, 2015, 05:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcola

( Haha, I really don't do titles, so sorry for the lame title for this! Anyway, on with the rp, yes? )

Daria had always, and would always rely on her instincts. Those gut feelings that drew you towards a certain place, or to do a certain thing. Oftentimes, they got Dari into trouble, and that means more often than not. Because her instincts seemed to be honed for finding trouble. However, she had been doing quite well navigating using her instincts since she had left her nomad tribe in the north, so it wasn't that bad.

Considering that she had no errands at that moment in time, and this seemed like a beautiful, peaceful place, she had decided to head out and explore the forest out to the west. Since she had made camp not a mile from where she was now stood, on the banks of a rather small river -possibly a tributary, she thought- she had seen some oddities, a cat-like creature with feathers and vicious-looking fangs.

But now, something new came to her attention. The fact that her internal spiritual 'sensor' was practically buzzing, a low humming that came and went in her skull. At first, she had found this ability rather annoying, but with time, she had learned to shove into the background of her conscious mind.

( So sorry this took so long! I'm trying to figure out how to draw Daria at the same time as doing this. Do you want to see a wip version?? I'd love some feedback. ) 

Ice

( heh its alright )

There was a strange creature wondering threw the woods. She was wondering threw the woods looking for a flowers she had spotted before. She was always on the move so she might not find the flower again. Oh well at least she was moving and not crying as she did when her mind was on her death. After all that was very painful for her to remember.

As she walked threw she saw a girl near the stream. That was odd because she saw few creatures here. Well few that could talk anyhow. She moved closer so that she could get her a good look. All that was visible was her glowing blue eyes. That might have been a strange site to see.

( thats alright. Yes I would love to see it )

Marcola

( For a first time drawing with my tablet in months, I think it's pretty good! )

The prickling at the back of her neck told her that there was a spirit somewhere nearby. Possibly manifested as a ghost? She didn't really know, and so she swept her gaze around the area, scanning for anything out of place since she last looked.

And sure enough, there was a rather odd thing out of place. Eyes. Sparkling blue, and just floating there, or so it seemed. For a few seconds, her blood ran cold, and then she realised that she could easily get away if it did happen to be a malevolent spirit. So she took the chance, and spoke to it. "Hello? I won't hurt you, you can show yourself fully." She said.

Ice

( it looks very good wish I could draw like that Hehe )

Raven was watching the girl now not sure of what to say. She was a creature who enjoyed playing games.  She moved closer and then stopped. A blue glow came around her shapers. Slowly a young woman in a black suite appeared. She looked perfectly normal except for one thing. Her wrist were bleeding and had deep cuts on them.

" hello. I am sure that you want. Most humans do not want much to do with me considering what I am." she said with a smile.