Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone up for some...........LGBT??

Started by Aleron, June 14, 2015, 08:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleron

Hey RPers! So I have sort of stopped RolePlaying during the past couple weeks but I want to get back into it. I saw what Rhi Rhi was doing on here with lesbian stories and it gave me and idea.
Since right now I'm up for something I usually don't do, I figured: why not make some LGBT stories? I'm up for anything; gay, lesbian, you name it (although I might not be that familiar with trans or other areas of the spectrum). It doesn't have to be romance, like it could just be two LGBT characters fighting or exploring or whatever. But any level or degree is fair game for me. Just comment here or PM me if you're interested! I'll be crafting my characters on my character catalogue under LGBT. It should be towards the bottom.

Rhindeer

D00000d LGBTQIA* themes are basically like my fave. 8D And I'm totally down for adventures and silly shenanigans and/or romance stuffs.

Aaaand actually basically all my characters are in the spectrum somewhere, and several are trans and/or non-binary. xD I legit only have two straight characters out of all of those, ahaha. And one of the straight ones is bi-curious so. |: Basically you've got your pick.

So, I'm down! 8D I'll take a look at your characters later! Right now, I gotta run. |: But if you see any of mine that look fun in the meantime, hit me up! Just wanted to throw out a feeler and say I'm totally down!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aleron

Sweet! Well, I took a look at your catalogue and didn't really find anybody that clicked :/ BUT I'M STILL INTO THIS if you are. So like I can craft up some characters and maybe if you want you can make a new one to match your favorite? Idk or you can use one of yours it's all good either way. I'll make some guys and girls up ASAP. (They will be the ones under the giant post containing all my other character)

kleineklementine

I am interested! And I'll write a real response when I'm not on my phone! Possible characters are Huxley, Flitch, Arashaiyak.... probably others but those are the first who spring to mind!

Aleron

@kleineklementine  Ara sounds like a good match for Rylan. Maybe they could have an adventure or something. And who knows, maybe it could turn out romantic if they like eachother. Or we can make a story with that all planned out I guess. Your call, though!