Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Walking in Peace in the Dark of the Night(LadyAstrid!)

Started by JackieCat, July 01, 2015, 09:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"You don't have to help me," Kilarhas said. "Even though I helped you, you are not indebted to me.  You can do almost anything you want, you don't have to serve me."

She was obviously worried about what she would do if he decided he didn't want her to travel with him.  When she said she'd behave, he smiled somewhat sadly. "You don't have to behave, you can act anyway you like, say anything you like," the elf said. "And if you don't want to go, I won't send you away.  You can travel with me, but I won't be your master, we will be equals, as we truly are."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

LadyAstrid

Asher listened to Kilarhas intently,  taking every word in carefully.  He wasn't going to send her away! That made her grin, he called them equals.  Though she would have him on a pedestal,  it was nice to know she would be treated as a friend. Her first friend!

"I can do anything I want to?" Her golden eyes were wide. She felt more powerful than she'd ever felt as a bound wolf. She gave a clear laugh, and with a quickness and grace born into her, she ran and threw her arms around Kilarhas in a hug, possibly hard enough to knock him over. 

JackieCat

Kilarhas's eyes widened as he hugged him, but then he laughed and hugged her back.  After a moment he stepped back, still laughing.

"Yes, you can do anything you want!" he said, and he took her shoulder and looked at her, smiling. "But make sure it stay's within the laws of whatever city or country you're in!"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor